Others The Mafia Survey

My suggestion is to be more strict and change the rules, this goes to the mods. No more crazy spam in games, no more single phases made up of thousands of posts that contain unnecessary content, as posts should be more corporate and featuring better and more solid thoughtful content instead of having games looking like literal chit chats. I may finally return if that finally becomes the case...."

"There are certain people who don’t like - fluffing, shitposting and reading that many pages because it’s a waste of their intellect etc… DON’T let those people in here!"
:milaugh:

It feels like one shading another lmfao
Anyway strict games are no fun booooo

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The community has demands and the mods shall answer them @AL sama @Dragomir @Worst @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Bogard @Pantheos

29. Suggestions for the section

"Well, i really liked the weebs , especially because all the roles were pretty big ( i don't think there was even one boring role ) Now this was good because in games like vanilla or not " abilities intensive " you have to sit there and read all the posts , ofc this is the core thing of mafia, but it requires quite a time investment and it might scare new people from joining, like i don't think i'll play anything less than a super role of madness from now on because even without being able to follow too much i can still try and be useful with some abilities if i'm lucky. One thing we could try is instead of having people just hosting games , having an area where players can suggest what they want to play, so hosts know that they will create a game that most of players are excited and more incline to invest time in, rather than trying to drag people in. Now ofc this would take away some of the fun of " oh i want to host that game " but it could be something to try and bring new people in so when eventually more people join we can go back to that as well, but i just feel like generally having more complext / elaborated / well crafted games could be beneficial....i mean idk but for me personally as someone who joined mafia quite recently and some times can an other can't be too much focussed i wouldn't mind having fewer games but crafted much better"

"My suggestion is to be more strict and change the rules, this goes to the mods. No more crazy spam in games, no more single phases made up of thousands of posts that contain unnecessary content, as posts should be more corporate and featuring better and more solid thoughtful content instead of having games looking like literal chit chats. I may finally return if that finally becomes the case...."

"There are certain people who don’t like - fluffing, shitposting and reading that many pages because it’s a waste of their intellect etc… DON’T let those people in here!"

"I think make end of the year troll or meme awards where the most ridiculous and funny moments are named and players are also voted for those awards."

"We should add awards to mafia games to make them more interesting and more emotes because these ones suck ass and threadmarks!!!"

"Nah, y’all keep doing your thing, I just don’t care to play anymore unless as a personal favor to the host(s)"

"This survey actually got me thinking, a Mafia Awards thing would be pretty fun."

"Thread marks and dice rolls, also implement streamable as a viable media link!"

"hmmmmmmmmmm.....to lazy to think on this"

"Add new features, make simpler games"

"Add threadmarks, add dice"

"Let ryu win more games."

"Threadmarks, Dice"

"Stop the bias kek"

"Make Worst Admin"

"Less Simping"

"MORE FLOWER"

"Thread mark"

"Dice"

"idk"

"No"
Reason why new faces wont join is because they are overwhelmed with post saturation and fluff

Last one to finish the survey
Wanna leave comment?

No x2

"I wanna thank Nana for making this survey, you really outdid yourself here and I'm super happy you're back to playing mafia. One of my first mafia games was a Turbo and I remember playing with you there, been wanting to play with you again ever since!"

"i shall leave a comment!!!
"

"I like WG Mafia but NF mafia is a lot more chill and entertaining. I think it comes from the fact you don't get people grouping up the same way each game and there's generally more game solving there alongside the fun fluffing."

"I like the community. But I will like them more if they are less serious and more chill and fun"

"You're amazing for doing this, so thank you and stay awesome Nana!"

"JEWNICORN FITNESS WILL NEVER DIE, STOP SAYING IT WILL!!!"

"I guess that's it for now... thanks for reading me."

"Like, subscribe, hit the bell etc.. etc.."

"Thank you for taking the time for this!"

"Have a good day lovely Nananana"

"keep growing guys"

"Very nice survey"

"FLOWER DA BEST"

"Nice survey :D"

"Cake for Life"

"I was here✌"

":tiredpepe"

"i <3 jinri"

":ufdup"

"What?"

"N/A"

The community has demands and the mods shall answer them @AL sama @Dragomir @Worst @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Bogard @Pantheos

29. Suggestions for the section

"Well, i really liked the weebs , especially because all the roles were pretty big ( i don't think there was even one boring role ) Now this was good because in games like vanilla or not " abilities intensive " you have to sit there and read all the posts , ofc this is the core thing of mafia, but it requires quite a time investment and it might scare new people from joining, like i don't think i'll play anything less than a super role of madness from now on because even without being able to follow too much i can still try and be useful with some abilities if i'm lucky. One thing we could try is instead of having people just hosting games , having an area where players can suggest what they want to play, so hosts know that they will create a game that most of players are excited and more incline to invest time in, rather than trying to drag people in. Now ofc this would take away some of the fun of " oh i want to host that game " but it could be something to try and bring new people in so when eventually more people join we can go back to that as well, but i just feel like generally having more complext / elaborated / well crafted games could be beneficial....i mean idk but for me personally as someone who joined mafia quite recently and some times can an other can't be too much focussed i wouldn't mind having fewer games but crafted much better"

"My suggestion is to be more strict and change the rules, this goes to the mods. No more crazy spam in games, no more single phases made up of thousands of posts that contain unnecessary content, as posts should be more corporate and featuring better and more solid thoughtful content instead of having games looking like literal chit chats. I may finally return if that finally becomes the case...."

"I think make end of the year troll or meme awards where the most ridiculous and funny moments are named and players are also voted for those awards."

"We should add awards to mafia games to make them more interesting and more emotes because these ones suck ass and threadmarks!!!"

"Nah, y’all keep doing your thing, I just don’t care to play anymore unless as a personal favor to the host(s)"

"This survey actually got me thinking, a Mafia Awards thing would be pretty fun."

"Thread marks and dice rolls, also implement streamable as a viable media link!"

"hmmmmmmmmmm.....to lazy to think on this"

"Add new features, make simpler games"

"Add threadmarks, add dice"

"Let ryu win more games."

"Threadmarks, Dice"

"Stop the bias kek"

"Make Worst Admin"

"Less Simping"

"MORE FLOWER"

"Thread mark"

"Dice"

"idk"

"No"
Threadmarks is a paid plugin and dice as well.
Doubt mods will drop the $ for that.

AL sama

Red Haired
@Finalbeta thanks but I don't feel like killing the section by being strict

"I wanna thank Nana for making this survey, you really outdid yourself here and I'm super happy you're back to playing mafia. One of my first mafia games was a Turbo and I remember playing with you there, been wanting to play with you again ever since!"
Thank uu :catblush: that was some time ago and now you are rocking mafia!!
Would be fun to play with you again :owo:
"You're amazing for doing this, so thank you and stay awesome Nana!"

"Thank you for taking the time for this!"

"Have a good day lovely Nananana"

"keep growing guys"

"Very nice survey"

"Nice survey :D"
Thank you besties hope you all have a good day 🥰❤

And thanks for everyone who answered and took their time to read and participate in this

See you next time!!!

AL sama

Red Haired
this is like taking away the only fun part a host has but we'll consider it