Others The Mafia Survey

22.Favourite role/abilities?

Vigilante x2

"Probably Jack of All Trades. One-Shot abilities of Cop/Doc/Roleblcoker/Vig. In terms of what I rolled, probably Mori Calliope."

"veteran, vig.(no one gives me this role!!!!! except nova only one time)"

"Indie with unique wincon + ability to kill/busdrive"

"Whatever role as long as it has many abilities"

"SK and I love Rolecrushes and game removal."

"Vig, godfather, serial killer, and vanilla"

"Killing townies as a townie"

"FLOWER MURDERING PEOPLE"

"town /3rd party killing"

"Copying Abilities"

"vanilla, masoner"

"I loved being SK"

"Serial killer." ×2

"Vig shot shot"

"vanilla scum"

"Mafia Hitman"

"Investigate"

"Wining role"

"Super kills"

"Godfather"

"Killing"

"Invest"

"Cult"

"Cops"

23. Least favourite role/abilities?

Doctor x2

Godfather x2

Survivor x2

"Vig"

"Didn't like my Ace role from Big Three much, sorry TAC. Was it the worst? Eh."

"roles that can't help town. like one ability that useless in killing scum."

"A supporting type role and I dislike vote manipulation abilities."

"Any town with vote manipulating abilities"

"Doctor, role blocker, survivor"

"FLOWER NOT MURDER PEOPLE"

"Recruiting Abilities"

"See previous answer"

"Weak Town roles"

"town protect"

"Losing role"

"Town Doctor"

"Roleblocker"

"Role blocks"

"Vanilla"

"Lookout"

"Gifting"

"Doctors"

"Invest"

"Town"

21.Player who would you like teaming up with?

"Krogo"

"Flowa"

"Lindie"

"I don't play anymore anyway"

"Ratchet, Lanji, Kiwi"

"Nanananana, lindl, Zem Fuji, Odd & Light"

"Been scum with Flower so many times, it’s symbiotic"

"Light, Kiwi, Zara, Tris, Fuji, Natalija, Zemmi, Flower, Nova, Oreki, Lind, Nana, Rej, Al, Oddoddfruit, Dr Prof, Ekkologix, Lanji, and Queen/Ena. There are other players I wouldn't mind teaming up with but these are the ones who I'd definitely like to be teammates with either as mafia or cult"

"Hayumi"

"Zemmi"

"FLOWER"

"Nick, Zemmi, Typo, Rota, Dante, Rej, Novas, Oreki, Drago, Lind, Shottie, Ratchet, JJJ and Syed"

"Nobody"

"Ekko & Worst"

"Oh, easily a TMF Reunion with Ultra and X (Destroya)."

"Sallucion"

"Light, Fuji, Ekko, Flowa - we will break any game."

"Lindltaylor"

"nova,rej,oreki,juliet,ryu(lmao)"

"no one"

"Worst"

"Flower/Prof/Light/Lind/Broki/Adam"

"Ratchet"

"Light"

"Yo Tan and Fuji"

"ratchet, tac ,lind"

"too many to list. they know themselves kek"
whos crazy enough to want to actually team with me?

24.Who is the most likely to post in the thread by accident instead of the mafia chat?
"Kvothe" x3

"Mango" x3

"Juliet" x2

"Ekko" x2

"Final beta" x2

"lol i don't recall"

"Nana"

"Worst"

"Fujishiro"

"Worst lmao."

"Me"

"FLOWER"

"Prof ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Dr. Professor xD"

"Drago"

"I can't say"

"I actually did the reverse of this in Weebs LMAO. Otherwise, probably someone like Zolo."

25.Who is the most likely to get mislynched on D1?
TAC x5

Ekko x5

Me x2

Rej x2

"I have a talent to get in trouble no matter the alignment"

"Ekko maybe"

"Rej, Drago and Usopp"

"Ekko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Cal cause of two botched invests lol."

"Rhea. Ez."

"Ryu Kishi"

"dragomir,juliet,rej(it was like a meme each game people would misslynch him..jeez)"

"Drago"

"TAC, but he deserves it and he knows that in his heart"

"Flower"
26.Who is most likely to betray his faction?
"Flower" x10

"Flower and Shade"

"Betray as in buss or gamethrow? If buss I can see Light doing it if needed, gamethrow would be FB. If you mean change alignment if the occasion presents itself then its gotta be Flower lol."

"Flower. Also ez."

"flowa-scum"

"Flower, Flower, and Flower"

"Alibaba, zolo"

"ME"

"MANGO"

"alibaba aka blue"

"Rej"

"TAC"

"Not sure who game throws these days, maybe Midnight"

"Me, don’t fuck with me 😡"

"Mango, Finalbeta"

"Idk"

"Zara"

27.who is the most likely to spend the entire game accidentally defending scum even tho they're town?
"Oh, TAC for sure. Over on NarutoForums, we were playing in a Pokemon-themed game. TAC made a "Town Core" list Day 1 that ended up including the Cult Leader, a Mafia Godfather, and a Hostile Indie. There were about 5 people total!"

"Flowa"

"Natalija"

"After the recent weebs, I'd name myself lmao."

"It was me"

"lots of players..also even players experienced playing with other players they play with, since still testing out read, for future reference.. only one noted was fuji defending prof even when he was scum."

"Most of us…"

"Lind, Rej and Naomi"

"Lind, Flower, Noctis, AL"

"MangoSenpai"

"Naomi"

"T-pein"

"lind"

"Mango"

"Nat"

"Kagura"

"Me"

"TAC"

"Probably me, my reads are terrible......"

"Lindie, he's way too nice. Or Nat in that one Garo game lmfao."

"Flower"

"Al Sama"

"Nataljia :D"

"Me lmao"

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
or just give them a wincon that makes them have to do shit
Nah, no claim policy on them solves everything

They cant claim survivor so they must walk a thin line between being good but not too good. It becomes a new game

But right now they just claim survivor and are done with it. Afk 5 phases and win

Amnesiac same

ToS is way outdated and boring, when we started doing custom roles on OJ and TB for ToS it was a a lot of fun, @Flowa remember with her Zombie.

But custom ropes didnt take off because certain hosts and coaches were against it, well only Zem was against it citing balance issues

ToS as it stands is pretty boring unless you do some crazy stuff like SAD with invest/framer chaos game

Emil

Certified Memelord
im more fan of imposing a reward for their head so they can claim survicor if they want but killing them is rewarding others

This one was interesting to read

28. What you like and dislike about wg mafia?

"There's one major thing I dislike, the unnecessary shit posting. It's absolutely annoying and obnoxious to have to read through thousands of posts when most are just headache-inducing one liners with little to no relevant content that could have been avoided. What's the point of this? This is Mafia, not the General Chat. This trend has been so bad and constant for me it literally made me quit the section."

"I like how active it is compared to other forums and some players are fun to play with Dislike how stubborn and serious some players are, and the angel shooting that happens often"

"nothing bad..to many new players.. plus i hardly play anymore..so like learning to read new player to get better understanding of how they behave, as scum or town etc."

"Dislike that the number of players are not increasing. It’s the same old faces. Plus old people keep leaving due to drama. Like - everything. It’s a great community."

"I like the activity and how much fun games can be with the joking, fluff, and overall camaraderie with the players. I don't like how toxic games can be"

"I like the players and how funny they are. I dislike emotional appeals, toxicity, hate comments and policy lynches."

"I like the activity a lot, I dislike some of the preconceptions players have when it comes to Mafia."

"Like being town and finding scum, dislike most other aspects of the game and how it’s played"

"Like: Activity & fun player base Dislike: Lack of features & emotional immaturity"

"Lack of support features, frequent buddying"

"like: activity dislike: activity"

"No Threadmarks and Dice rolls."

"No threadmarks, no dice"

"Mafia win all the time"

"Nothing in particular"

"FLOWER AND FLOWER"

"Town killing town"

"I love all of it"

"No dislikes"

"The people"

"Simping"

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

"There's one major thing I dislike, the unnecessary shit posting. It's absolutely annoying and obnoxious to have to read through thousands of posts when most are just headache-inducing one liners with little to no relevant content that could have been avoided. What's the point of this? This is Mafia, not the General Chat. This trend has been so bad and constant for me it literally made me quit the section."

"I like how active it is compared to other forums and some players are fun to play with Dislike how stubborn and serious some players are, and the angel shooting that happens often"

"nothing bad..to many new players.. plus i hardly play anymore..so like learning to read new player to get better understanding of how they behave, as scum or town etc."

"Dislike that the number of players are not increasing. It’s the same old faces. Plus old people keep leaving due to drama. Like - everything. It’s a great community."

"I like the activity and how much fun games can be with the joking, fluff, and overall camaraderie with the players. I don't like how toxic games can be"

"I like the players and how funny they are. I dislike emotional appeals, toxicity, hate comments and policy lynches."

"I like the activity a lot, I dislike some of the preconceptions players have when it comes to Mafia."

"Like being town and finding scum, dislike most other aspects of the game and how it’s played"

"Like: Activity & fun player base Dislike: Lack of features & emotional immaturity"

"Mafia win all the time"

"Nothing in particular"

"FLOWER AND FLOWER"

"Town killing town"

"I love all of it"

"No dislikes"

"The people"

"Simping"
Glad to see overall most agree to same stuff

Nah, no claim policy on them solves everything

They cant claim survivor so they must walk a thin line between being good but not too good. It becomes a new game

But right now they just claim survivor and are done with it. Afk 5 phases and win

Amnesiac same

ToS is way outdated and boring, when we started doing custom roles on OJ and TB for ToS it was a a lot of fun, @Flowa remember with her Zombie.

But custom ropes didnt take off because certain hosts and coaches were against it, well only Zem was against it citing balance issues

ToS as it stands is pretty boring unless you do some crazy stuff like SAD with invest/framer chaos game
I got amnesiac and went and remembered a Serial Killer, I can't stand the boring shit, I gotta risk it.

"Mafia win all the time"

"Nothing in particular"

"FLOWER AND FLOWER"

"Town killing town"

"I love all of it"

"No dislikes"

"The people"

"Simping"
What mafia game doesn't have town killing town?

The community has demands and the mods shall answer them @AL sama @Dragomir @Worst @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Bogard @Pantheos

29. Suggestions for the section

"Well, i really liked the weebs , especially because all the roles were pretty big ( i don't think there was even one boring role ) Now this was good because in games like vanilla or not " abilities intensive " you have to sit there and read all the posts , ofc this is the core thing of mafia, but it requires quite a time investment and it might scare new people from joining, like i don't think i'll play anything less than a super role of madness from now on because even without being able to follow too much i can still try and be useful with some abilities if i'm lucky. One thing we could try is instead of having people just hosting games , having an area where players can suggest what they want to play, so hosts know that they will create a game that most of players are excited and more incline to invest time in, rather than trying to drag people in. Now ofc this would take away some of the fun of " oh i want to host that game " but it could be something to try and bring new people in so when eventually more people join we can go back to that as well, but i just feel like generally having more complext / elaborated / well crafted games could be beneficial....i mean idk but for me personally as someone who joined mafia quite recently and some times can an other can't be too much focussed i wouldn't mind having fewer games but crafted much better"

"My suggestion is to be more strict and change the rules, this goes to the mods. No more crazy spam in games, no more single phases made up of thousands of posts that contain unnecessary content, as posts should be more corporate and featuring better and more solid thoughtful content instead of having games looking like literal chit chats. I may finally return if that finally becomes the case...."

"There are certain people who don’t like - fluffing, shitposting and reading that many pages because it’s a waste of their intellect etc… DON’T let those people in here!"

"I think make end of the year troll or meme awards where the most ridiculous and funny moments are named and players are also voted for those awards."

"We should add awards to mafia games to make them more interesting and more emotes because these ones suck ass and threadmarks!!!"

"Nah, y’all keep doing your thing, I just don’t care to play anymore unless as a personal favor to the host(s)"

"This survey actually got me thinking, a Mafia Awards thing would be pretty fun."

"Thread marks and dice rolls, also implement streamable as a viable media link!"

"hmmmmmmmmmm.....to lazy to think on this"

"Add new features, make simpler games"

"Add threadmarks, add dice"

"Let ryu win more games."

"Threadmarks, Dice"

"Stop the bias kek"

"Make Worst Admin"

"Less Simping"

"MORE FLOWER"

"Thread mark"

"Dice"

"idk"