The most dangerous situations you have been in...

I have a few.

Found my self in the middle of a crossfire between two political groups. Still remember the sound of bullets passing by. By a miracle, got out of there.

2 years ago, was doing 220-250 km/h on R1, there was mild traffic, as i overtook a car in front of me in my lane (first lane), out of nowhere, a car in the third lane smashed into another in the second lane and came skidding towards me in the first lane. It was a split second and i dont know how but my instincts saved me. Instead of hitting the brakes, I revved up and got out of just before the car smashed in the divider.

And another one was during a skydive in Scotland. It was my 2nd solo jump ever, and at around 5500 feet, i deployed my parachute. It didn't. I had never felt such despair in my life. But i yanked it and it deployed around 4500 feet. Those few seconds were just unreal.

This sentence makes no sense.
You said you're 17, right? You're a grown ass man and you let some old idiot beat you up?
first of all what i said first was a pretty light for the tone of this thread almost a gag

and na fam idk what you've been taught in your childhood by i wasn't taught to raise my hand on someone who bothered bringing me to life especially knowing when the man is old and weak
not only would that be disgraceful as a son, but a straight ticket to hell in life an in hereafter
in this case we're taught to respond violence with consideration and tact while taking into account who you're dealing with...and we're dealing with our OWN BLOOD fam.. tolerance is a must when it comes to parents there will be time when they'll be under your mercy.. just out right brawling with them if they slap your or even punch you is just you valuing your pride as a man over your position as the son.. we are taught to humble ourselves.. in doing so we mend bonds.. if not in doing so we respect their position as parents

B

Ballel

bothered bringing me to life
That's not a hard job.

not only would that be disgraceful as a son, but a straight ticket to hell in life an in hereafter
Man, they brainwashed you well, right?

we're taught to respond violence with consideration

THEY taught you this to keep you opressed.

who you're dealing with...and we're dealing with our OWN BLOOD fam
So for your dad it's ok to beat up HIS OWN BLOOD???

your position as the son
Position? That sounds like you see kids as some kind of underlings.

we are taught to humble ourselve
Again, this is what THEY taught you so you obey them.

Man you sound like some brainwashed slave.

That's not a hard job.

Man, they brainwashed you well, right?

THEY taught you this to keep you opressed.

Again, this is what THEY taught you so you obey them.

Man you sound like some brainwashed slave.
islam teaches us.

That's not a hard job.
to you its just fucking a woman having a nice night and OOps now we have a son.

thatz the thing sex is so demoralized and devalued in this generation.. ig living in times where children are a bi-product of a sweet nights the concept of family and a cohesive responsibility is just that awfully depleted no wonder why you word it like that

tolerance is an individual responsibility.. a parent beating his kin is wrong inherently without any basis generally..

tolerance towards parents fits is what we're taught.. no showing of your manliness

the statements you're positing make me pity your condition its either that you had a messed up past (I'm sorry if that's the case) or you're just ignorant to what a family consists of... a kid is a son and daughter fyi.. and you are misrepresenting that responsibility as pleb hierarchy.

islam aka our moral compass aka the source of our principles tells us to humble ourselves in respect for parents.

Man you sound like some brainwashed
fun fact even slaves have rights in islam.. but nah you're blabbering nonsensical bs at this point

B

Ballel

to you its just fucking a woman having a nice night and OOps now we have a son.

thatz the thing sex is so demoralized and devalued in this generation..
That's not At all what I said.

no showing of your manliness
Standing up for yourself has nothing to do with "manliness".

fun fact even slaves have rights in islam
Slavery must not exist at all.

You're acting as if child abuse were unique to your religion. It is not. Child abusers in any culture use the same methods to brainwash their kids.

That's not At all what I said.
that's what you insinuated

Standing up for yourself has nothing to do with "manliness".
there is difference between standing up for yourself and retaliating through fists which is what you insinuated again by saying "would you let your old man beat you up"
which isn't necessary since you can settle things with words alone

tolerance we're taught is generally applies.. whether they are the verbal or physical offenders or tolerance when its comes to some naive and unwise things they do.

if you its too excessive you can always stop any and every dialog with the parent rather than retorting or retaliating for less escalations .. if its an option you can leave the house as well and your reasons would be justified but not in manner that you're completely severed..

the second form of tolerance is when your parents are senile hence naive sometimes and less judicious....you were like them when you were a kid we're told to handle their matters delicate in the manner that doesn't offend them

Slavery must not exist at all.

You're acting as if child abuse were unique to your religion. It is not. Child abusers in any culture use the same methods to brainwash their kids.
- yea it shouldn't but fun fact regardless
- there is no methodology to chikd abuse.. every child has a limt to what they can tolerate and what parents teach by subduing children doesn't last long when your sons and your daughters have had enough of the abuse..

What Islam teaches regarding tolerance is not necessarily taught by parents.. and an abusive parent is definitely someone who doesn't even know the rights of the children and the responsibilities they have to their children decreed by divinity and scholars in islam... and are sinning if they use islam as their basis of abuse
the tolerance islam teaches is what individuals learn themselves by exploring Islam.. whether revert or muslims from the get go

just like a son showing he's NOW he's a man to his father by retaliating, an abusive parent isn't showing his parenthood but their dominance as a MAN..

ofc its not always extreme.. sometime its a misunderstanding that leads to parents being physical (a slap not all out WWE).. its a matter both sides should cohesivly solve and if a parent is over abusive to a under aged child from the get go the mother should flipin aks for divorce or just go to the court and officials.. too much is too much even in islam

I never said that you should beat up your dad:crazwhat:.
You're putting words into my mouth here.
is it my problem that you didn't clarify what you said and kept paving the path for me to aimlessly type what i did..

atleast now you know ifs and buts and absolutes of Islam in this case

B

Ballel

is it my problem that you didn't clarify what you said and kept paving the path for me to aimlessly type what i did..

atleast now you know ifs and buts and absolutes of Islam in this case
Mate, I really don't want a religious discussion now.

Don't go and make this discussion about sexuality please. That's not what I was implying.
that's not about sexuality we were talking about "having kids" and you said its Just THAT easy not that hard
Post automatically merged:

Mate, I really don't want a religious discussion now.
what we're taught is a through our religion primarily.. speaking up isn't bad at all..too much is too much too you know.. and no way islam allows you to justify abuse through misinterpretation and nitpicked facts

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Child abusers deserve no respect.
It's a cultural difference.

Here in the east, especially in the Indian subcontinent, parents and teachers reprimand us when we are kids and at times they use force. Ofcourse, there's a limit to what's acceptable and what's not, and they won't overdo it. But you would understand that what they are doing is out of love and for you to be a better person & not to simply abuse you and gain satisfaction from it.

Ofcourse, there are nutjobs who overdo it and they don't deserve respect, as you said.