He is bad but his arc is short and he doesnt have an annoying voice. On the other hand Trebol is like worse Vander Decken.
At least Trebol has some badassery and I don't dislike his devil fruit, though I thought that it wasn't smart to make it a simple paramecia.

Vander Decken in comparison has nothing to back up his arrogance, and he's a pedo-creep.

Tbh I just don't feel like hearing the same back and forth about shanks and kidd for the 500th time
Point is I never mentioned Zoro, Mihawk or Kid in my posts.
Other side started.
At one point I used to ignore.
Moment you will reply or say the same things to their favorite character, they will get too angry.
Some of the people here take things too seriously and wants everything to go their way.

Orochi is like god tier character compared to Vander Decken and Trebol. The bar is that low. :risitasad:
In Orochis favour, his backstory is amazingly tragic and horrific at least. And he had an amazing fruit that he fucking wasted though. Also him blowing up the bridges and trying to blow up the Sunny was great. Also the sadistic shit he did to Killer and how effective getting Kanjuro on his side was for him. Kanjuro was the real fucking menace of Wano lol.

Point is I never mentioned Zoro, Mihawk or Kid in my posts.
Other side started.
At one point I used to ignore.
Moment you will reply or say the same things to their favorite character, they will get too angry.
Some of the people here take things too seriously and wants everything to go their way.
I agree, but still just chill out. Ain't ever that serious over a manga for kids and teens

In Orochis favour, his backstory is amazingly tragic and horrific at least. And he had an amazing fruit that he fucking wasted though. Also him blowing up the bridges and trying to blow up the Sunny was great. Also the sadistic shit he did to Killer and how effective getting Kanjuro on his side was for him. Kanjuro was the real fucking menace of Wano lol.
A shame that Kanjuro's df didn't reach its full potential.

At least Trebol has some badassery and I don't dislike his devil fruit, though I thought that it wasn't smart to make it a simple paramecia.

Vander Decken in comparison has nothing to back up his arrogance, and he's a pedo-creep.
Like i said tho. Vander Decken is a forgettable character. Doesnt do that much gets taken down by Hody. He is bad but nowhere near Trebol. We suffered his ass for 70 chapters.

if Kaido actually trained Orochi he would have been a threat

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Orochi is a great villain. I'll die on this hill lol

People like you have such a terrible habit of not taking accountability for your actions at all. Must be that "delusion".

You provoke and instigate on purpose then flee like rats with tails between your legs when called out on it.

At least I knew in the past I was being toxic and getting baited, that I've provoked others and was doing wrong. You knew exactly what you were doing and doubled down on it unashamedly.

Thats just an excuse for them to say what they really think and get away with it.

Spineless people will say what they really think but claim its a joke because it offends others and causes drama, because its too "edgy" and provocative.

"Its just bait hurr durr."

If it actually was bait, that makes them look even more pitiful imo, a really sad individual who needs a lot of help then.

Miserable people will make jabs at what makes others happy and try to chip them down and soon as they're called out, they run like the hills.
I agree, but still just chill out. Ain't ever that serious over a manga for kids and teens
Oh yes I should chill out