Kizaru didn't really have anything to offer and Oda was ridiculously forced to nerf Luffy
I hope at least Kizaru is removed from the story, he is no longer relevant to the story
Egghead made him feel like he was never relevant at all. Egghead made his introduction during Sabaody and his entire existence feel so pointless (much like a lot of things). All that hype of him being light incarnate, moving at the speed of light and blasting a skyscraper sized tree to smithereens with his foot, all for nothing. As if admirals didn't become even more of a joke after Ryokugyu got wifi-diffed.

Oda made a huge mistake in giving an admiral a power that is literally pure energy with no easy elemental counter outside of haki, so he had to make Kizaru a weepy moron just to nerf him enough for Luffy to deal with. If he was gonna be this disappointing, he should've just made his logia power something less extreme and solid, like amber, sulfur or gold, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Logia awakenings don't even exist. Ffs being an admiral stan must be pure pain. catded

Or Katakuri heads out to invade Wano to seize the poneglyph and for vengeance (but gets friend zoned by Momo and the scabbards offscreen only to later pop up as ally unexpectedly)
I would legit enjoy seeing a cover page story arc of Katakuri-sama restoring his family's crew and ascending to honorary 5th Yonko status and eventually replacing Shanks and being a far better leader than his joke of a mother ever was ... but some dreams were never meant to come true.
:goatasure:

Whats the news so far ? Condom piece chapter & VP's shit message once again ?
Extra silly condom piece, Vegafraud still being a fraud, and giant robot suicide bombing itself along with Egghead are probably the most likely scenairos for the next chapter.