- Big Mom awakens and turns into O-Lin permanently and grabs Tama and flies with her to egghead to reclaim Zeus
- Sanji is pregnant
- Dragon rises from his desk

Post automatically merged:

This was never stated or announced anywhere just like the year of Zoro. So it won't happen.

This was announced in east blue but Usopp is barely a character at this point, he barely had any character development and I have no trust in Clownda
No the nami thing wasn't announced but its jut a speculative option of mine with of oda wrote in Skypia and she was the driving force there and in jaya. Like skypia and jaya are way more namis arc than arlong park if you think about it from an active character point.
What's missing about Zoro is not feats, it's actual character development and exploration. Something nice would have been for him to go to Ryuma's grave, learn about his and Kuina's ties with Wano, or even him telling his crew onscreen about his past and Kuina and their promise.

Hell Wano could even have been an occasion for Tashigi, if she had come here, for her to get some much needed power-up and character development too, perhaps even some more depthened interactions with Zoro about their respective motivations and dreams and Kuina.
There is no need to pull anything there writing out the things that were laid out in Wano would have been sufficient

Im just coping about usopp I guess and didn't give up yet :josad:

I was so sure it will happen.

Sadly Tashigi was relegated to a whiny girl who is only useful in a caretaker role.
One of my greatest regrets with One Piece, how its female characters are treated, and Tashigi is one of the most notable and saddest victims of it not named Charlotte, she could have been made so much more badass while still being a kind person, but alas One Piece is not the best place for female characters.

No the nami thing wasn't announced but its jut a speculative option of mine with of oda wrote in Skypia and she was the driving force there and in jaya. Like skypia and jaya are way more namis arc than arlong park if you think about it from an active character point
That's true but Oda also said that in the last arc Zoro and Nami will be the must important Strawhats next to Luffy.
One of my greatest regrets with One Piece, how its female characters are treated, and Tashigi is one of the most notable and saddest victims of it not named Charlotte, she could have been made so much more badass while still being a kind person, but alas One Piece is not the best place for female characters.
Which is ironic because I love badass female characters but my favorite manga has almost none of them because Loda is a clown.

That's true but Oda also said that in the last arc Zoro and Nami will be the must important Strawhats next to Luffy.

Which is ironic because I love badass female characters but my favorite manga has almost none of them because Loda is a clown.
Yeah, One Piece female characters will never get the badassery and respect that they deserve. You will never see the level of female characters as strong as Azula, Katara, Toph, Suki, Mai, Ty Lee or Kyoshi from ATLA in One Piece.

Imagine, Smoothie could potentially have a lava sword if she can asborb lava into her body or sword with her devil fruit, since lava is liquid. The idea of Smoothie having a lava sword and of her using it in battle or of her releasing the lava in super powerful and burning and melting flying slashes or lava bullets, and how visually cool this would be. Sigh...

Imagine, Smoothie could potentially have a lava sword if she can asborb lava into her body or sword with her devil fruit, since lava is liquid. The idea of Smoothie having a lava sword and of her using it in battle or of her releasing the lava in super powerful and burning and melting flying slashes or lava bullets, and how visually cool this would be. Sigh...
Didn’t she make herself bigger too

Smoothie counters Akainu now?:shocked: