CoC: Color of Clowns

Wanda x Brook Furrever
1077: Empty Handed

-Lime Juice and Monster ran ahead to fight Kid
-Lime Juice was losing to Kid in the past, when Beckman took Kid's arm
-Lime Juice vs Killer: after some clashing, Killer takes Lime Juice's arm off

-Shanks uses CoC: half of Kid's crew faints. Kid and Killer are sweating
-Shanks is furious, Roo carries Lime Juice and says his arm can be reattached
-Shanks: "I'm not as kind as Linlin. You're not going to spin some wheel, I'll just take whichever limbs I want from you. There are some old battle grounds nearby. How about it, Captain Kid? You and Killer, vs Benn and I. You want revenge so badly, you're willing to throw your life away, right? Revenge will leave you empty handed. Keep your Poneglyphs. Only blood can pay back what you did to my Nakama."

-Kid smirks while sweating, and pulls up multiple ships into the air using his powers
-CoC bursts out from Kid as he tosses ships at Shanks' fleet, saying, "You're not the only conqueror on these seas, Red Haired!"

Editor's Note: Can Luffy's rival, Kid, match his mentor, Shanks???

-Shanks: "I'm not as kind as Linlin. You're not going to spin some wheel, I'll just take whichever limbs I want from you. There are some old battle grounds nearby. How about it, Captain Kid? You and Killer, vs Benn and I. You want revenge so badly, you're willing to throw your life away, right? Revenge will leave you empty handed. Keep your Poneglyphs. Only blood can pay back what you did to my Nakama."

-Kid smirks while sweating, and pulls up multiple ships into the air using his powers
-CoC bursts out from Kid as he tosses ships at Shanks' fleet, saying, "You're not the only conqueror on these seas, Red Haired!"

where is sanji

:finally: