Speculations The only reason Shiryuu got the The Suke Suke no Mi....

Zoro already unlocked advanced CoC at Wano. Do you honestly believe his biggest powerup against Shiryu would be some crappy CoO? I am sure Oda has something better in mind for one of the most anticipated fights in the series.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Think about it Moria escaped Doflamimgo by vanishing. Perhaps CoO can't detect the invisibility user afterall, Doffy couldn't detect neitger Moria nor Absalo, Moria's presence was literally there in front of Doffy.

Or his CoO is super trash.
Shiryu with the Suke would underline how broken a power can be at the hands of the right individual (someone who was already hyped for stealth in pre ts).

Think about it Moria escaped Doflamimgo by vanishing. Perhaps CoO can't detect the invisibility user afterall, Doffy couldn't detect neitger Moria nor Absalo, Moria's presence was literally there in front of Doffy.

Or his CoO is super trash.
levels to COO
perhaps you need a more advanced version to see him.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro already unlocked advanced CoC at Wano. Do you honestly believe his biggest powerup against Shiryu would be some crappy CoO? I am sure Oda has something better in mind for one of the most anticipated fights in the series.
yes
its part of his arsenal to becoming a complete fighter . king and kaido were durable, he needed something more potent to cut through their skin. shiryu is different, how can you cut what you cant even see.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yes
its part of his arsenal to becoming a complete fighter . king and kaido were durable, he needed something more potent to cut through their skin. shiryu is different, how can you cut what you cant even see.
Zoro doesnt really need any more AP boosts outside of maybe KoH mastery.
He 3-shot a Lunarian Ancient Zoan. He can probably one or two shot Shiryu if the attacks connect. Them connecting, is gonna be the problem.

Shiryu with the Suke would underline how broken a power can be at the hands of the right individual (someone who was already hyped for stealth in pre ts).
I like @Salah WG take on how the fight against BBP wont be strict 1v1, more like all BBP commanders will jump on the straw hats and fight foul with their tricky/hax abilities, Van Augur for example supporting his crew as a snpier from far while it's up to Usopp to counter him.

Same with Zoro he will have to find a counter to Shiryu's out of the blue attacks. Or go a step further with awakening turn all of his crew members/fleet invisible.

A different style of fighting we see unlike any other arc.

Zoro doesnt really need any more AP boosts outside of maybe KoH mastery.
He 3-shot a Lunarian Ancient Zoan. He can probably one or two shot Shiryu if the attacks connect. Them connecting, is gonna be the problem.
yeah
last ap boost will come from getting a black blade
to go toe to toe with mihawk
but yeah if you can cut kaido
really isnt anyone else that you wont be able to cut. Now's about just hashing out other things that might prevent him from getting to his target . His observation is a major one. mihawk seems to have a very keen eyesight and that's for a good reason.

also am gonna say I don't think it has to be future-sight
yasopp's advanced coo seems to work a lot different from kuri's

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Must be because Oda plans to have Zoro "master COO" mid battle in order to beat Shiryuu. Seriously this fruit is borderline useless against top tiers since most of them have good COO.

I cannot fathom why Shiryuu gets this fruit over tons of much more useful fruits for pure combat. Sure its nice for sneak attacks against guys who don't have high level COO but thats it.

So far Zoro has good COA, just started using COC but he lacks COO feats. Most likely his COO is still on the weak side so this makes sense to me.

And oda has shown that he has no problem with guys upgrading haki mid battle.
Bruh, Zoro's CoO is better than Luffy's, it is fully mastered. He is doing better with basic CoO than Luffy with FS.
Just because he doesnt have FS, like 99.99% of people out there, doesnt mean his CoO isnt mastered...
There is no mastery of CoC, it is on or it is off. The moment Luffy and Zoro coated themselves with it, it is mastered.

And the reason why Shiryu has gotten Suke Suke no Mi is because that is the best fruit a swordsman can ask for.
It looks lame because it is "just invisibility" but the fruit has never been about invisibility alone, it is about clearance.
It has already been hinted at what its Awakening will be - Indivisibility aka losing physical form.

That means Shiryu becomes nothing and any swordsman who cant cut Nothing is fucked.
Or any fighter that cant target him and since only swordsmen are rumored to be able to cut nothing, others are doomed.
For 99.99% of people out there, fighting Awakened Shiryu is like punching air, they cant do anything.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah
last ap boost will come from getting a black blade
to go toe to toe with mihawk
but yeah if you can cut kaido
really isnt anyone else that you wont be able to cut. Now's about just hashing out other things that might prevent him from getting to his target . His observation is a major one. mihawk seems to have a very keen eyesight and that's for a good reason.

also am gonna say I don't think it has to be future-sight
yasopp's advanced coo seems to work a lot different from kuri's
Yep.
Observation in general has two applications - precognition & sensory. Katakuri seems to have taken precognition to the utmost extent whereas we have CoO monsters like Rayleigh who can sense an entire Island and the characters' powerlevel on top of that.

So there's room for Oda branching out a separate skill tree.

if you can cut kaido and king
what else is harder to cut lol.

like he is going to get better at maintaining his coc while fighting like luffy did
unless you want him to get a black blade in the same fight .
hes reaching/reached the upper limit of ap necessary to harm anyone in the story.
I disagree. Kaido or King are not master swordsmen. Shiryu would counter with his own meitou and haki.

shiryu would have to be a hell of a fighter to have all that with the df he has but lets see
maybe he will

oda sort of gives you either or for most people lol.
I expect his haki to be decent but nothing too crazy .
if he is pulling out adv coc
fair play.
Lets see. He will be on that level if he is Zoro's final fight. As Blackbeard's 2nd titanic captain, he has a decent chance to surpass Whitebeard's division 2 commander, Oden. But if he is not Zoro's final fight, then getting a lame CoO powerup is probably enough for Zoro winning this matchup.

Zoro always take his haki to other level if he unlocked advance conq here in wano then his pu against BB crew is observ advance and that's useful for mihawk