Speculations The other admirals are probably getting beaten by side characters

Given how Luffy is set up to 1v1 Kizaru, this basically shuts down the notion that the admirals will be main villains in any other arc.

Luffy will surpass the admirals in egghead. Out of all the admirals, Kizaru has the best DF. It’s even better than Akainu’s magma fruit. While Akainu is likely stronger due to haki, I just don’t think it’s to the point to where he can actually be an arc villain.

This means that in all likelihood, the other admirals are falling to side characters. Probably:
  • Sabo vs Akainu
  • Kid vs GB
  • Law vs Fujitora
I think GB and Fuji could fall before the final war. But Akainu will likely be Sabo’s EoS matchup.

Given how Luffy is set up to 1v1 Kizaru, this basically shuts down the notion that the admirals will be main villains in any other arc.

Luffy will surpass the admirals in egghead. Out of all the admirals, Kizaru has the best DF. It’s even better than Akainu’s magma fruit. While Akainu is likely stronger due to haki, I just don’t think it’s to the point to where he can actually be an arc villain.

This means that in all likelihood, the other admirals are falling to side characters. Probably:
  • Sabo vs Akainu
  • Kid vs GB
  • Law vs Fujitora
I think GB and Fuji could fall before the final war. But Akainu will likely be Sabo’s EoS matchup.
I think so too.Expecting straw hats to take down every yonko and admiral ins not realistic.I think they only big shots left are BlackBearrd and Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

There is absolutely no narrative reason for Sabo to defeat Akainu....
Avenge Ace maybe.Luffy vs Akainu works better though...

C

CensoredbyWG

Sabo x akainu, yamato x kuzan, sanji x greenbull, zoro x fujitora.

Kizaru isn´t going down in egghead, if anything, it will either be a draw or luffy´s loss until someone comes to save SHs, but this time the person in question will die and SHs will be separated again as a parallel to sabaody.

There is absolutely no narrative reason for Sabo to defeat Akainu....
One of ace´s best friends, new user of mera mera, second in command for revs, knows garp, etc.

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy gets imu.

Law, kid, sanji and zoro are for the rest of gorosei.

Maybe, MAYBE, even usopp get one as his last fight or maybe robin as the cherry on top for her ohara vengeance plot

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Avenge Ace maybe.Luffy vs Akainu works better though...
One of ace´s best friends, new user of mera mera, second in command for revs, knows garp, etc.
-Sabo said he bears no ill will towards the BB pirates for what happened to Ace
-on mutiple occasions stated that their enemies are the Celestial Dragons and declared war on them
-Holy Knights stated by Dragon to be a giant obstacle to getting the Nobles
-Luffy scar ached hearing Akainu's name
-Oda said scars aching shows fated enemies like Shanks and BB(we also saw this with Kaido and Oden).
-Akainu killed Ace infront of Luffy and almost made him give up piracy

Way more narrative stakes for Luffy vs Akainu. Sabo is more about the WG itself.

-Sabo said he bears no ill will towards to BB pirates for what happened to Ace
-on mutiple occasions stated that their enemies are the Celestial Dragons and declared war on them
-Oda said scars aching shows fated enemies like Shanks and BB(we also saw this with Kaido and Oden).

Way more narrative stakes for Luffy vs Akainu. Sabo is more about the WG itself.
Exactly

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Why do people still expect fujitora to fight for the government EoS… Like when everything is on the line, you think Fujitora is will be on the bad guy side? Really?
Because i´m tired of the switching sides trope + fujitora´s fruit is insanely powerful and it would be nice to see haki vs one of the strongest paramecias(strongest imo + he´s also a swordsman.

Akainu killing sabo in front of luffy would be nice aswell ngl.

Because i´m tired of the switching sides trope + fujitora´s fruit is insanely powerful and it would be nice to see haki vs one of the strongest paramecias(strongest imo + he´s also a swordsman.
but like let’s assume news of this mother flame leaks… Somehow Egghead ends with the whole world aware that the Givernment is wiping out islands at a whim

it would be ridiculous for Fujitora of all people to stay a government dog after such a thing

I feel as tho Oda is legit preparing for a large section of marines to turn… He has introduced the Holy knights, the Gorosei are combatants apparently, and the seraphims are busted and might still get aged up to even stronger power levels

it seems there will be enough bad guys whose strength Oda can just randomly decide on the bad guy side that Fujitora switching sides isn’t out of the question

switching sides is only a problem is the bad guy side runs out of enemies to fight

C

CensoredbyWG

but like let’s assume news of this mother flame leaks… Somehow Egghead ends with the whole world aware that the Givernment is wiping out islands at a whim

it would be ridiculous for Fujitora of all people to stay a government dog after such a thing

I feel as tho Oda is legit preparing for a large section of marines to turn… He has introduced the Holy knights, the Gorosei are combatants apparently, and the seraphims are busted and might still get aged up to even stronger power levels

it seems there will be enough bad guys whose strength Oda can just randomly decide on the bad guy side that Fujitora switching sides isn’t out of the question

switching sides is only a problem is the bad guy side runs out of enemies to fight
Could be, but fujitora has one of the coolest powers in the show and i really wanted him to not turn good in the end.

Thread