Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
She may also collect Shiryu's nodachi, whoever beats him.
I consider that a real possibility. Tashigi has yet to confront someone evil wielding a Meito. And given her and her squad are becoming buddy-buddy with the Strawhats, the likelier it is she confronts Shiryu, who is the definition of the bloodthirsty killers she detests.
She may get it, Wado and Zoro's main sword
I don't think she will claim Shusui. That is Wano's national treasure, wielded by a legendary hero of the country.

Remember, Tashigi does not want to take swords from good owners.

Though Zoro might willingly offer her Wado Ichimonji once he accomplishes his dream. I don't see Tashigi asking for it herself since I believe she'll deem Zoro a good person at that point.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Honnestly a swimsuit like that suits her better than any bikini or other really revealing swimming outfit.
Agree. Tashigi's the modest type. Even in World Seeker, she's far more conservative and timid about those things compared to Nami and Robin who goaded her. Her whole life, she's only thought about the blade. Both on a technical and practical level.

Agree. Tashigi's the modest type. Even in World Seeker, she's far more conservative and timid about those things compared to Nami and Robin who goaded her. Her whole life, she's only thought about the blade. Both on a technical and practical level.
I have no doubt that Nami and Robin would like to tease her about her beautiful body despite how modest and reserved she is.