Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I'd love to see her in a Hakama. Also while training a bunch of students. Tashigi's very knowledgeable on swordsmanship. Even taught a thing or two to Helmeppo and Coby. She'd make an excellent next gen instructor.

Something else I would love to see would be to see her meeting and getting swordsmanship lessons or advices from a marine VA or admiral like Gion or Fujitora.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
We need Tashigi, Smoker, Coby and Helmeppo in Wano ASAP. Pls Oda, make it happen:pepecorn:
I've suggested the theory that every major players since the Timeskip began will converge in Wano. That includes G-5 who played a role during Punk Hazard. There's also the fact they've met with Vegapunk who'd have the only possible counter measures for the SMILE fruits since he introduced the Lineage Factor which they derive from.

Something else I would love to see would be to see her meeting and getting swordsmanship lessons or advices from a marine VA or admiral like Gion or Fujitora.
I can see Gion treating Tashigi like a little sister and if she trains her. Tashigi can grow strong enough that the gap between her and Zoro wont be miles apart.

Also its a golden opportunity to give Gion some spotlight because we barely know her. Only that she strong enough to be an admiral candiate.

I can see Gion treating Tashigi like a little sister and if she trains her. Tashigi can grow strong enough that the gap between her and Zoro wont be miles apart.

Also its a golden opportunity to give Gion some spotlight because we barely know her. Only that she strong enough to be an admiral candiate.
Yep Gion would be a very good mentor for Tashigi, being surely a very powerful and skilled swordswoman and her interactions with Garp in the manga and her mentionned relationship with Tsuru tell us that she's a cool and good-hearted woman.