General & Others The problem with Zkk

Let's talk about it.

In recent years there have been many indications that Zoro will kill Kaido. For context, I'll name a few.

*On the cover of chapter 784 Zoro is sitting on the headstone with Kaido's number and on his shirt it says "Who laughs last laughs best" in Spanish.
*There are the many parallels made with Zoro and Ryuma, one of them you can see in chapter 1023.
*There are several statements within the manga that Kaido needs to be killed, as in chapters 942 and 993.
*Oda already mentioned in SBS 4 that Luffy doesn't kill, but Zoro already killed Mr 7 when he was recruited by Baroque Works
*Zoro has already declared that he is in Wano to slice Kaido.
*Zoro's vivre card says he's in Wano to exterminate an Oni, Kaido's race.
*Kaido despises any samurai after Oden's death, as seen in chapters 993 and 1042.

So we Zoro fans saw these signs and Zoro killing Kaido became a big gamble for us.

But when other people who don't like Zoro, or like it, but have characters like Luffy or Sanji in preference, they reject with their soul the idea of Zoro killing Kaido and I can't understand why.

So that's my main question, what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido?

I can't understand what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido, is he having the same power as Luffy and being so far ahead of Sanji? Is it the narrative where Zoro will kill a defeated man? Why do these same people have no problem with Zoro forging a black blade when it means he has surpassed Shanks? I see a lot of people talking about Zoro's condition after receiving Hakai 2x, but why they pretend to forget that in Thriller Bark Zoro received all the damage that made Luffy faint added to the damage of his fight and he kept standing on guard until your companions woke up?

Again I ask, what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido? I really want to understand his criticisms.

Lol sanji fans won’t be able to compare zoro to sanji strength wise/luffy fans know that killing the unkillable is a bigger feat then handing him another defeat that my guess at least I’ve no problem with zkk all for it also I’ll never understand how people say it takes away from luffy when we have remarks throughout the story like zoro isn’t the captain etc zoro is loyal af if he kills kaido it’s a good look in itself for luffy because someone that strong is willing to serve under him and not challenge him

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess ZKK never died.

The notion of Kaido's theme of death being reiterated all that time, Zoro's promise to kill him and the robust parallels with the Moon, the Prophecy and the Samurai, and the notion that defeating is not always the same concept as killing and Luffy doesn't kill his major opponents but rather their will, plus what I also suggested in the past about Goda likely having a plan given this new Zoro struggling theme.

Just how is it going occur?

How is Zoro going to kill Kaido without invalidating Luffys victory? When has Luffy never done what he promised to do, in this case beat Kaido out of Wano himself? Why would Oda give the other straw hats a victory but not Luffy?

Even moreso now it’s clear that Kaido is going to be defeated by Joyboy which is Luffy.
The moment Luffy knocks out Kaido, he will be declared the victor. Signifying that he has accomplished his job.
Whether you think it has been "invalidated" due to Kaido getting back up later on, it doesn't matter.

I

Indigo

Just how is it going occur?

How is Zoro going to kill Kaido without invalidating Luffys victory? When has Luffy never done what he promised to do, in this case beat Kaido out of Wano himself? Why would Oda give the other straw hats a victory but not Luffy?

Even moreso now it’s clear that Kaido is going to be defeated by Joyboy which is Luffy.
Well, didn't Oda already do that with Luffy not being the one to defeat Big Mom? even tho Luffy said he would

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido?
This is the problem with ZKK:
I can't understand what's the problem with Zoro killing Kaido, is he having the same power as Luffy
They know Luffy doesnt have the power to kill Kaido and it means Zoro can kill Luffy as well.
They dont want that under any circumstances but it is inevitable either way...

Why do Zoro fans cling to killing someone who has been defeated? This is not a feat. On the contrary, it insulted Zoro. Zoro didn't contribute. He was just an executioner
It's not an insult to parallel Zoro with the Sword God of Wano and actually follow through with it. ZKK isn't about getting a physical feat that would be such a surface-level way of looking at it.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
because oda wouldnt of give luffy his awakening, if zoro was gonna kill kaido theres no point in his awakening if he isnt the one to beat kaido

Well, didn't Oda already do that with Luffy not being the one to defeat Big Mom? even tho Luffy said he would
The difference here is big mom isn’t the big villain of the arc. Kaido is.
Post automatically merged:

The moment Luffy knocks out Kaido, he will be declared the victor. Signifying that he has accomplished his job.
Whether you think it has been "invalidated" due to Kaido getting back up later on, it doesn't matter.
Did Kaidos victory over Luffy feel valid after Luffy got back up? Because it definitely doesn’t feel like Kaido actually won.