General & Others The problem with Zkk

In One Piece. Patience is the key. Hope you will be this vocal once Oda rub it into everyone's faces:cheers:
im not sure if i will be vocal im not the dude who likes to mock people when theyre down, :josad:

but im sure zstans will be the ones whos vocal , specially shitting oda for not letting it happen.:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
im not sure if i will be vocal im not the dude who likes to mock people when theyre down, :josad:

but im sure zstans will be the ones whos vocal , specially shitting oda for not letting it happen.:suresure:
It's a theory that has a lot of build-up for it no matter how you flip it. If it happens. Lol, whatever. Not every Zoro fan breathes One Piece.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
its been a while since ive watched it so its only normal if i forget some parts but im pretty sure enel is a tyrant and wanted to rule the world with a flying ship that would run on electricity?

Please correct me if im wrong
He was gonna leave, to Moon, regardless of his fight with Luffy. The only thing that Luffy stopped was the complete destruction of Skypia.

Or maybe it is just you who want to prove this point and need a validation from Oda through ZKK?

I stay away from these discussions. I am good with both sides enjoying the story through whichever lense they see the progress.

There are things that I want to happen, but if others dont agree with me, should I take them to the court and have them write on paper why they dont agree with me?
Just so that I can refute their arguments and slander them later on for why their thinking is flawed?

The basic purpose of this thread is, again, to go against those who do not think that ZKK will happen.
For a moment, keep this ZKK stuff to yourselves, anticipate what is about to happen, enjoy the progress, and let others have their own opinions.
Of course people can keep their opinions, but arguing with them is absolutely fair game and one of the most fun aspects of One Piece, it's an efficient way of people getting across both sides of the argument - putting a lid on it isn't practising what you preach about letting others have opinions.. You'll seldom find issues with certain perspectives when there's no one really challenging them.

Though I don't need validation, I want the validation, and if others don't agree with me then good, it's what this community is for. My comment was topical, though I don't disagree with ZKK I gave reasons for why others might.

I think the reason no one can discuss ZKK is that any discussion turns into:

“You’re a dumbass for thinking it’s possible”
“You’re a dumbass who can’t powerscale because you don’t get how much Oda loves Grandmaster”

There’s no way to discuss it without toxicity from all sides
Nik is one of the worst of the zoro fandom, he's got his head so far up his own ass he can't tell how shitty it all is.

Im a huge zoro fan myself but it would make no sense for him standing up again like he did his job in this war. If luffy won’t beat kaido with that powerup it would be hella meaningless building all that plot around nika and the "devils fruit". It would be a protagonist typa shit if he woke up again which fits to shonen but not to oda it would kill off his writing completely. I’m pretty sure that zoro will have a moment when the war is over and he visits ryumas grave, which he asked hyori for im sure something will happen there, like about his heritage or an oni emerging. In another conversation we thought about what if he visits ryumas grave and next to him his wife’s name would maybe contain; roronoa. I think oda is saving this grave for him
Sake, Zoro will get up with Sake

This is the correct POV, imo.

Just because Luffy kept getting back up against Kaido does not nullify the fact that Kaido won 4 times against Luffy.

Similarly, Kaido getting back up for ZKK after Luffy beat him does not mean Luffy's W is cancelled.
Luffy says he will kicks out Kaido from Wa No
You can't compare Kaido who already have his awakening to Luffy who didn't have it before his defeat

So yeah to win Luffy will need to beat Awakened Kaido

OT: This theory doesn't make sense

There is no problem, per say, with Zoro killing Kaido.

The issues lies with how Oda has treated killing within the story, and the fact that it has been nonexistent within the Straw Hats for 20+ years, and 1000+ chapters. To go from that, to all of a sudden turning one of the Straw Hats into a murderer at the drop of a dime, with nothing to even properly justify it, would be horrible writing. Kaido is no different than any other villain in the story, with some being even arguably worse than him in terms of how they made people suffer. For Oda to justify having this man absolutely need to die, he'd have to break the mold and take Kaido to a whole different level of evil, and we are way beyond that point.

There is no problem, per say, with Zoro killing Kaido.

The issues lies with how Oda has treated killing within the story, and the fact that it has been nonexistent within the Straw Hats for 20+ years, and 1000+ chapters. To go from that, to all of a sudden turning one of the Straw Hats into a murderer at the drop of a dime, with nothing to even properly justify it, would be horrible writing. Kaido is no different than any other villain in the story, with some being even arguably worse than him in terms of how they made people suffer. For Oda to justify having this man absolutely need to die, he'd have to break the mold and take Kaido to a whole different level of evil, and we are way beyond that point.
i don't get how we are beyond that point kaido has already told us how he feels about the citizens of wano in chap 1043 they are all expendable slaves there freedom and hope is gone if he wins they will simply work,die,be replaced(evil) this is enough in itself to show that kaido is evil and on top of this all it literally takes is for him to boro breath the innocent civilians and boom that just adds to him being evil as well

i don't get how we are beyond that point kaido has already told us how he feels about the citizens of wano in chap 1043 they are all expendable slaves there freedom and hope is gone if he wins they will simply work,die,be replaced(evil) this is enough in itself to show that kaido is evil and on top of this all it literally takes is for him to boro breath the innocent civilians and boom that just adds to him being evil as well
Yeah because that’s worse than Caesar kidnapping experimenting then killing kids. Then saying he’ll keep doing it.

Kaido is no more evil than Caesar.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
its been a while since ive watched it so its only normal if i forget some parts but im pretty sure enel is a tyrant and wanted to rule the world with a flying ship that would run on electricity?

Please correct me if im wrong
Enel's aim all along was to reach the Moon, which he called Fairy Vearth. So he was gonna leave regardless of Luffy's intervention. The only thing that Luffy prevented/changed is the complete destruction of Skypia.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Show the panel of Rogers head flying in the air?

And againNot done by a protagonist

The dragon is not even a character?? It’s An animal. Kaidos a person. Comparing these two is insane
You can find it yourself in the 1st chapters of the story.
ZKK wouldn't be that grand if it already happened before.
That's why it is going to be the most legendary moment in OP so far.

Seems like a hit under Luffy's belt
I guess it depends on the execution of it tho
A heavy blow to the MC indeed. I am sure he will survive tho. :sanmoji:

A heavy blow to the MC indeed. I am sure he will survive tho. :sanmoji:
That's exactly what I'm talking about: its a heavy hit on Luffy.

And that's why I doubt Oda would do that. As said before, I'm neutral and Zoro/Oda is free to surprise me.

I mean, Luffy isn't winning clean anyway. ZKK would dig the hole even deeper.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's exactly what I'm talking about: its a heavy hit on Luffy.

And that's why I doubt Oda would do that. As said before, I'm neutral and Zoro/Oda is free to surprise me.

I mean, Luffy isn't winning clean anyway. ZKK would dig the hole even deeper.
Nope look at the dodgy w he gave kidd and law
Once oda announces luffy the winner he doesn't give a shit