General & Others The problem with Zkk

I mean people said the same thing during the raid on upper yard in Skypeia. I honestly don’t think Oda is going to have Zoro kill Kaido. Especially not with Luffy and Kaido becoming friends and having fun fighting one another.
:kaidowhat:
Ener? What are you even talking about now, Ener is alive so Kaido must live too?

Wiper used "take his head" as a figure of speech. But he didn't have a blade, he had a dial, seastone, and the element of surprise. And he used those things for one shot at assassinating Ener. It failed not because he didn't try, but because Ener had a trick to come back from that nearly fatal situation with Wiper at a loss for options. That explicitly cannot happen if Zoro manages to get a second chance because his attack power is already proven to be effective.

ALSO... Ener's goal was to leave. LMAO. Beating him worked because he wouldn't try to stay and run through the process again. Not only is Kaido bent on staying but he hasn't even confirmed the knowledge that his top men have been defeated. His ally is defeated but even the ones who beat her admit they're helpless if they have to face him. Your point would be awful if you tried to use Doflamingo or Crocodile, but not as bad as reaching for Ener. You just picked his name out of a hat.

Well this is very true, also.

But I won't say disliking the idea can't make sense. It's the Luffy show and people want the same program they've been watching for virtually 25 years. It's Luffy's opponent, and if he can't do this then what's the point?

Obviously I disagree. To begin with, Luffy wants to fight for himself and wants to win, but doesn't claim Kaido. He was clear upfront that Lucci and Crocodile were his opponents and reiterated that through his struggles with them. With Kaido, he starts by saying he wants to join Kinemon and the others. If he understands that someone else wants a piece, he'll respond accordingly. Knew nothing about the personal history but still let Law attempt the final hit on Doflamingo, for example. Not only did he want to join Kinemon, but he was totally fine with Zoro joining him for the fight with Kaido.

Which has been Zoro's recurring pattern throughout the arc. He begins the raid by finding Luffy even when others mention that he shouldn't be able to do so. He saves Luffy from the dog pile started by Apoo. He saves Luffy when the fight actually starts, shields him from the Boro Breath even though Luffy fails to respond in kind by tanking Indra, sacrifices himself to Hakai and still manages to save Luffy again after that. That's aside from making a hazardous deal to take down Kaido's best man. When does another shot start becoming a right that he hasn't earned?

Luffy's had his chance. Several. And no, landing another Kong Gun wasn't gonna seal the deal LMAO. He literally just admitted that he believed he lost until his fruit awakened to give him another shot. If you believe that getting downed by Kaido means he'll get up again, even if he's presented as DEAD, why does it seem impossible that Zoro will get up and do the thing he's been committed to doing this entire time?

Yeah I understand that. I would dislike Kaido losing to a stronger luffy punch. This punch made Kaido repent, and turn a new leaf. Or a defeated kaido, BB appears and steals Kaido df. :few: zkk sounds better lol

Thats what I dont understand why some would say zkk makes no sense. I personally would appreciate Oda sticking to what makes logical sense. Kaido needs to die for the SH's to be true warriors of liberation. Who wants a defeated kaido in looney tunes fashion as the finale in Wano? Everything is setting up for Zoro return to save luffy or the wano citizens. Luffy understand everyone on the rooftop has a claim for kaido head. Since everyone is down(after zoro) Luffy claim he got this. Then we see him lose over and over. If Zoro makes a return, get ready to pop the champagne. :cheers:

I mean people said the same thing during the raid on upper yard in Skypeia. I honestly don’t think Oda is going to have Zoro kill Kaido. Especially not with Luffy and Kaido becoming friends and having fun fighting one another.
Since the "Zoan DF having its own will" is true, isn't there a possibility of the Uo Uo no Mi going berserk and awakening once Kaido is beaten and (directly or otherwise) admitting that he isn't Joyboy after all? Zoan awakening back in Impel Down seemed to erase any semblance of intelligence and will, leaving only berserkers. This might be the case with ZKK: its being a mercy kill instead of the so called "killing a beaten and defenseless Kaido" so many people have a problem with. :quest:

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@Jew D. Boy
@Peroroncino
@ConquistadoR
@Money D Malio
@WoronoaWoro
@Sanji D Goat
@Cinera
@Fn Lucci
@Seth
@Franosuke
@AdmiralKinyagi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@ThunderSupernova

Since the "Zoan DF having its own will" is true, isn't there a possibility of the Uo Uo no Mi going berserk and awakening once Kaido is beaten and (directly or otherwise) admitting that he isn't Joyboy after all? Zoan awakening back in Impel Down seemed to erase any semblance of intelligence and will, leaving only berserkers. This might be the case with ZKK: its being a mercy kill instead of the so called "killing a beaten and defenseless Kaido" so many people have a problem with. :quest:

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@Jew D. Boy
@Peroroncino
@ConquistadoR
@Money D Malio
@WoronoaWoro
@Sanji D Goat
@Cinera
@Fn Lucci
@Seth
@Franosuke
@AdmiralKinyagi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@ThunderSupernova
That's exactly what Ryuma did as well. Kill a non-intelligent dragon on its way to destroy the fire capital. But nah that's too much and won't happen because "roufie em see"

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@Jew D. Boy
@Peroroncino
@ConquistadoR
@Money D Malio
@WoronoaWoro
@Sanji D Goat
@Cinera
@Fn Lucci
@Seth
@Franosuke
@AdmiralKinyagi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@ThunderSupernova
Yes monster chopper style; the problem is, this is still Kaido. Every reader, the characters, and the author will know that Zoro would still be killing a character who’s been getting character development during his fight with Luffy with the two of them basically becoming rivals.

Which in the end of the day, is something Oda has never done before because it’s not the kind of manga he writes. I’m all for Kaido going berserk. I just don’t think it’ll end with a gruesome decapitation because it’s really not Odas style.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes monster chopper style; the problem is, this is still Kaido. Every reader, the characters, and the author will know that Zoro would still be killing a character who’s been getting character development during his fight with Luffy with the two of them basically becoming rivals.

Which in the end of the day, is something Oda has never done before because it’s not the kind of manga he writes. I’m all for Kaido going berserk. I just don’t think it’ll end with a gruesome decapitation because it’s really not Odas style.
Irrelevant kaido isn't human like he told yamato
Hes an oni that thinks he rules humans

oda doesnt have the balls for it
esp not on a feat that will in anyway undermine or upend luffy's which is what killing kaido might look like.

see how much supposed foreshadowing went into orochi getting killed
doesnt seem like hiyori will do it will she ?
tempered expectations folks
I have no issue if it happens or not tho
starting not to care about a lot that happens in story tbh

Mercy kill and actual kill are two different things, tho. After all, the SHs technically already mercy killed Merry, before.

And ZKK can still happen even without a decapitation, anyway, provided Zoro kill Kaido. Its taking place with Zoro landing a hit on Berserk Kaido that makes him go back to humanoid form before finally dying is not out of the possibility.

Mercy kill and actual kill are two different things, tho. After all, the SHs technically already mercy killed Merry, before.

And ZKK can still happen even without a decapitation, anyway, provided Zoro kill Kaido. Its taking place with Zoro landing a hit on Berserk Kaido that makes him go back to humanoid form before finally dying is not out of the possibility.
Merry was like putting a pet down. It wasn’t killing or murder.

Isn’t the whole crux of ZKK the Ryuma imagery?

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@Jew D. Boy
@Peroroncino
@ConquistadoR
@Money D Malio
@WoronoaWoro
@Sanji D Goat
@Cinera
@Fn Lucci
@Seth