The reconciliation package in the United States need to pass or Climate Change is going to get worse and worse

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
thats like, something entirely not even related.

instead of planting trees we should prevent new humans from. being born.
way more effective.
Yeah no, trees are perfectly fine option but considering they are being cut around the world and not re-planted while Emission gasses are going up there isn't just enough tress on earth to recycle all of that

Yeah no, trees are perfectly fine option but considering they are being cut around the world and not re-planted while Emission gasses are going up there isn't just enough tress on earth to recycle all of that
lets play this scenario through:

humans keep humaning.
CO2 goes throw roof.
climate change ensues. apparently man made. this is important for later.
humans die due to manmade climate change.
each dead human produces no CO2 anymore (except decaying).
at some point the human population falls to manageable levels.
manmade climate change stops.

seems like manmade climate change is a negative feedback loop.
it kills humans and the more humans it kills the more it stops happening.
the really scary thing about climate change would be if it was not manmade. because then it would not sort itself out eventually.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž

humans keep humaning.
CO2 goes throw roof.

the really scary thing about climate change would be if it was not manmade. because then it would not sort itself out eventually.
You would rather kill humans than plant some trees. Chill out keyboard warrior

B

Ballel

humans keep humaning.
CO2 goes throw roof.

Your brain farts a lot, doesn't it?

the world has been ending every year since I first turned on the television.
this will not be any different.
according to the telly I am dead 3 times over by now.

climate politics are a great way to keep the developing countries from developing.

heres food for thought.
the biggest carbon footprint have... humans.
a human life.
each human not born has more impact than any measures an alive human can take.

so, why is there no huge campaign to reduce birthrates in africa to fight global warming?
Because maybe, just maybe, Africa as a WHOLE continent only produces 3% of total world carbon emissions? Have you ever opened a book other than manga to read? My god.

So I think not eating meat would help like.. a lot.
Especially ofc when enough people would resort to that, imagine we'd only ate 10% of the meat we do now, this would take around almost 6% of the overall global co2 emissions away as well as making a whole lot of space for either new trees, other food or to put some green generators like solar panels for example.
Also being a veggie ain't that bad, I stopped eating meat 2 years ago because i caught a bad case of guilt for taking another creatures life and not having the respect or thoughtfulness that'd might be appropriate.

Germany as a whole tries to reach certain
ambitious goals when it comes to climate change like getting away from brown coal and reactors, but there also is the argument

"the rest of the world doesn't do shit, why should we set an example?"

And sure going new ways can be risky and economically difficult but I'd rather try and fail before giving up a fight I never attempted to win.

You would rather kill humans than plant some trees. Chill out keyboard warrior
I am not advocating for it. just saying that its more effective.
Your brain farts a lot, doesn't it?
be real for once. you are not saving the planet. no one is. you are also not saving nature.
nature gives 0 shits about what we do. come time the planet would shake us off like a bunch of flees.
you want to perserve your own habitat. you want to preserve yourself.
Germany as a whole
getting away from brown coal
you should dive a little deeper. germany is not the poster child you want it to be.

in your lifetime you will see wars declared on nations because they did not follow the rest in reducing carbon emission. or not to a degree that the "developed" world would like.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
the best way to reduce your carbon footprint is to kill yourself.
would you be so kind and do it? to save the planet? for the greater good?

your question is retarded and thus deserves no answer.
Yes or no smart ass

You are the one that wants such things.

you should dive a little deeper. germany is not the poster child you want it to be.
Homie u dumb?

Okay look at this for example

You know what this is?

These machines are for collecting cans and bottles for recycling and give out certain amounts of money based on what you're giving in 8cent for glass bottles and 25cent for cans and plastic bottles. Not only does this reduce the amount of waste and making them reusable so also not producing as much new plastic
But also some people living on the streets or in need of some extra cash can make around 20€ each day just by collecting.

Another thing would be the results of our recent polls and results for the German government

The green party being the third strongest and so a major coalition partner to form the new government. And the green party literally being green with consequential climate politics as their main focus.

@solis no
if you did not get it I will spell it out for you.
"saving the planet" is hypocrisy. none of us are going to safe anything. nature is fine. the earth is fine. the earth will keep spinning without us just fine. humans? we might die out. actually, we are almost guaranteed to die out. one way or another.
when people want to reduce waste or stop climate change they are doing it for themselves and nothing else. perserving their own pretty habitat.
which is fine and all, but do not give me that other shit. be honest.
Homie u dumb?

Okay look at this for example

You know what this is?

These machines are for collecting cans and bottles for recycling and give out certain amounts of money based on what you're giving in 8cent for glass bottles and 25cent for cans and plastic bottles. Not only does this reduce the amount of waste and making them reusable so also not producing as much new plastic
But also some people living on the streets or in need of some extra cash can make around 20€ each day just by collecting.

Another thing would be the results of our recent polls and results for the German government

The green party being the third strongest and so a major coalition partner to form the new government. And the green party literally being green with consequential climate politics as their main focus.
groko 2.0 says hi
tell me, how old are you? you are still im school, right?

green party in germany practically OWNS government media ZDF and ARD. its non-stop green propaganda.
even still they barely managed to edge out the liberals and the "muh ebil nazees".

greens are not about climate anymore and probably never were. they push a certain ideology. which you could know if you followed them since the 90s. climate is their trojan horse so to say. I was once fooled by them aswell when I was younger.

if you vote green you hate germany. feel free to get pissed over this statement. eventually you will see the truth in it. by then its going to be too late though.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

The green party are not the 'good guys', that's true. They might be a bit better than some other parties but they are still fake.
Like all politicians.
They all suck ass IMHO.
@solis no

groko 2.0 says hi
tell me, how old are you? you are still im school, right?

green party in germany practically OWNS government media ZDF and ARD. its non-stop green propaganda.
even still they barely managed to edge out the liberals and the "muh ebil nazees".

greens are not about climate anymore and probably never were. they push a certain ideology. which you could know if you followed them since the 90s. climate is their trojan horse so to say. I was once fooled by them aswell when I was younger.

if you vote green you hate germany. feel free to get pissed over this statement. eventually you will see the truth in it. by then its going to be too late though.