Theory The Romance of Fantasy - The Grand Monet Theory

I'm really glad that everyone is taking this as a good sign, but I'm pretty sure that the explosion is referring to the one that Caesar caused four years ago that made Punk Hazard a forbidden island in the first place. The report from G5 is referring to Smoker's group uncovering Caesar's operation during the PH arc, so I don't think any of this is new information for us.

Still, the fact that Oda is still talking about Punk Hazard and taking the time to remind us of its relevance is good, so fingers crossed that he's not only taking this time to remind us how Momo got his Devil Fruit, but also that other things are still important on Punk Hazard.
I think it is a good point for Monet. But, there is a secret intention with that letter. In my opinion, in the first time, one laboratory was ok after the explosion. And in the second Time, the laboratory where monet was, is the only one without gas... It was the block C

If the second time, the block c was alright and in the first explosion, one laboratory was also ok. I think, in the two times. The laboratory C was ok and without damages. So, the intention of this letter maybe will be something like that :

"Block C survived the first and second "explosion" times... SO... In the first explosion, Block A AND B was damaged and it is the reason why the gas was in the BLOCK A AND B in the second time... SO... The only one laboratory which survived the first time, was block c and it explain why in the second time was no gas inside here..." So yes, it is a good point for monet survival :)

I like Monet but I dont see her becoming a SH. I hope Oda has plans for her in the future though.
That's absolutely fair, and honestly the best response I can hope for. I think one reason a lot of people disagree with Monet being alive is that they can't see her joining the crew and they think that the argument only stands if that's the big plan for her. That was never the real point though: the point was to say that the evidence suggests she's alive, and if she's alive, there must be a big plan considering how long Oda's been holding onto this twist. In my mind personally, that big plan makes the most sense to be making her a Straw Hat, but there are always other possibilities, people just don't tend to want to consider them for whatever reason.

:milaugh:all those theories about another nico robin with wings that did and said absolutely nothing, sorry bro but even the ball guy from skypiea was more interesting because at least that thing was funny
lets face it most women characters in one piece are just walkimg boobs, we need to get more into the story and these kind of things just slow down the show
This is just like the time that dude said zoro is dying on wano

Agreed, no matter long it takes, we always see characters return, so I think one of those characters will be Monet.
Sure, let's remember that Oda does not like to eliminate characters. And Monet is related to kaido and is a yokai. With the comment that room c was fine. And that a few chapters ago we saw winged women resembling Monet. I think Oda is planning something.

This is possibly why Monet asked law for the body of a harpy. Since Monet wanted to look more like winged beast women to spy on Kaido? (This is not my theory but it's cool for god's sake)

Absolutely loved this analysis, because this is way more than just a theory, u nailed it.
I am very very happy that you pointed out the fact that she has an interest in the role of the pirate king, because the most of the major monet theorists forgot about that part. She give a huge important to the role of PK, since she wants Mingo, her savior and the most important person to her (ofc she has this high opinion of Mingo just because she is not aware of his true nature), to gain that title to make all the oppressed finally free from the WG. Probably she thinks that Doflamingo is gonna fight the Celestial Dragons as he maybe did when he freed her. Hope we see her back soon.

Absolutely loved this analysis, because this is way more than just a theory, u nailed it.
I am very very happy that you pointed out the fact that she has an interest in the role of the pirate king, because the most of the major monet theorists forgot about that part. She give a huge important to the role of PK, since she wants Mingo, her savior and the most important person to her (ofc she has this high opinion of Mingo just because she is not aware of his true nature), to gain that title to make all the oppressed finally free from the WG. Probably she thinks that Doflamingo is gonna fight the Celestial Dragons as he maybe did when he freed her. Hope we see her back soon.
You just gave me the idea that Doflamingo probably saved her and Sugar from being Celestial Dragon Slaves; Hence why she's so devoted to him. Also makes me wonder what exactly was her Tattoo she had but since she got the Legs and Wings, Did it be a slave mark?

You just gave me the idea that Doflamingo probably saved her and Sugar from being Celestial Dragon Slaves; Hence why she's so devoted to him. Also makes me wonder what exactly was her Tattoo she had but since she got the Legs and Wings, Did it be a slave mark?
It may be idk mine was just a suggestion.
Each time we have seen slavery in one piece it was related with noble government.

Another reason why Monet looks like Robin and nami.

Is that Nami was a pirate related to the marines

Robin was a pirate related to the world government

A person related to the celestial dragons would be missing

And this would be Monet.

If we go by levels, Marines - world government - celestial dragons
(nami) - (robin) - (Monet)

Another reason why Monet looks like Robin and nami.

Is that Nami was a pirate related to the marines

Robin was a pirate related to the world government

A person related to the celestial dragons would be missing

And this would be Monet.

If we go by levels, Marines - world government - celestial dragons
(nami) - (robin) - (Monet)
Great point. Monet is that one piece that the mugiwaras are missing.

@Tokiro Oumaga With Monet's story continuing,what about Sugar? I always remember that she is a part of Monet's loose thread,but Monet's theorists never talk about her.
I believe I talked fairly extensively about Sugar in Chapter 3.04, with her explicitly seeking out Monet to either try to free Doflamingo or just to live as sisters again like they used to. I won't summarize the whole thing here since it's a lot to cover, but that's the bulk of where I discussed Sugar. Is there something in particular about Sugar that you would like me to cover that you didn't see in that section?

Last edited:
What a good theory. All my respects. I have seen many theories on many sides that point out that monet comes out in wano or there is relatively little left. Is that true ?
I'm assuming you're referring to the idea that Wano is Monet's last chance to come back, which seems to have been a fairly popular idea lately.

The thing about storytelling is that, as I've said many times, anything is possible. Oda can do whatever he wants, including bringing back a character at the last possible minute and only having them be important for a short time.

We as the audience, though, would likely find that dissatisfying. If Monet is going to be important, we would obviously prefer her to be around for as long as possible, which leads to this particular discussion. Since One Piece only has a few years left, a lot of fans have trouble envisioning Monet coming back past Wano without detracting from the plot of the final saga.

For me, though, I wholeheartedly believe that Monet's return can be tied into said plot. I believe that whatever character arc Oda intends for Monet can be made into an essential puzzle piece for the overarching narrative going forward, so the only thing that really matters is for her to show up at all, it doesn't really matter when.

Of course, there can be a threshold where her return would no longer be feasible. If the Straw Hats start getting into what we would all consider their final battles (likely either against the Blackbeard Pirates or Akainu/CP0/Im) or they've actually found One Piece and Monet still hasn't shown up, I couldn't really hold it against anyone who decided to give up hope. Heck, I'd probably do so myself.

Saying that Wano is that threshold though is completely arbitrary. There is literally no reason to assume that Wano must be the cutoff point, people are just making up rules to make themselves feel better.

"But it's the moment that Luffy is establishing himself as a Yonko-level pirate, shouldn't his crew be complete?" Ideally, sure, but maybe that's what Oda wants you to think. He's gone this long without bringing Monet back, he hasn't even alluded to it elsewhere, he obviously wants it to be a surprise. Maybe he wants to spring a last-minute crewmate as a final fun bonus. Who can say?

The Straw Hats have had so many iconic moments with an incomplete crew as it is, who really cares if future members miss a few more? Brook and Jinbe weren't there for Enies Lobby. Jinbe wasn't there for the return to Sabaody. Franky and on weren't there for Skypiea. Chopper and on haven't met Laboon. The only iconic moment that the crew needs to be complete for is finding One Piece itself.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to address another similar argument I've heard a lot: if Oda were going to bring Monet back, he would have done so by now. I understand the impatience, but it's really a silly thing to say as it demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of how storytelling works. Things need to happen at the appropriate time, and near as I can tell, there hasn't been a truly appropriate time for Monet to come back yet with the story we've been told so far.

Of what we've seen, Dressrosa would have been the most appropriate, but consider this: Dressrosa was a full 100 chapters long. Within Dressrosa we had the following plot threads: the colosseum, trading Caesar and Doflamingo's deception, the Dwarf uprising, the Riku royal family, the appearance of the Big Mom Pirates and the subsequent separation of the Straw Hats, the liberation of the Toys, Kanuro's rescue, Law's past, Doflamingo's past, the return of Sabo, the formation of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet (which itself saw at least six smaller character arcs in Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai+Baby 5, Hajrudin, Leo and Bellamy while also still trying to get us attached to Orlumbus and Ideo), and all of it finally culminating in Fujitora's conflict with Akainu.

Sure, Monet's return at Dressrosa would have made logical sense, on the basis that she was a Donquixote Pirate and this arc saw the defeat of her captain, but would it have made narrative sense? Would it have been appropriate to throw another character into the mix when there were already so many new characters vying for our attention? Plus, if she showed up right at the end, would that not have detracted from the formation of the Grand Fleet, arguably the entire point of Dressrosa as an arc? And if the intention is to make her a Straw Hat as I theorized, would it have been appropriate to add a new member when the crew was cut in half?

Now let's go to Zou, which is the most urgent business following Dressrosa because as far as we know, the Sanji team may have gotten hurt: and look at that, they're fighting the Beast Pirates. The crew needs to make their way to Zou, an island that can only be found by Vivre Card or random chance, to reunite with their friends and ultimately protect one of the samurai from the Beast Pirates. They also learn that Sanji has been taken to Big Mom to get married, which will in turn force the group to split up once again.

Where would Monet fit into this? She has no connection to the samurai, no connection to the Beast Pirates, and no connection to the Minks, so she'd have no reason or method for going to Zou aside from maybe following the Straw Hats, but again, she'd be a completely random addition to the cast in this scenario.

How about Whole Cake Island? Here we deal with Sanji's new backstory, the Sanji retrieval arc, Germa 66, Jinbe's recruitment, Big Mom's backstory, the dynamics of the Big Mom Pirates and her empire, Bege's betrayal of Big Mom, Pudding's character arc, the theft of Big Mom's Poneglyphs, Katakuri's character and battle, Pedro's belief in the Dawn of the World, Pedro's death and the subsequent influence that he has on Carrot's character, and finally Luffy's establishment as being a viable threat to the Yonko.

Almost another 100 chapters packed to the brim with characters and plot points....that don't have a single thing to do with Monet. The closest would be Caesar, but by this point, Monet's directive to "protect Caesar and his experiments" has kind of gone out the window, and again, how would Monet even know to go to Whole Cake Island? Caesar went to WCI from Zou, which again, Monet had no way of getting to, so she wouldn't have known to go there by following him. Some suggest that she could have been in Mont-d'Or's library, but there really isn't any reason to assume she was, and the fact that she didn't show up in this arc is likely reason enough to assume that she wasn't.

Then there's Reverie, which didn't have anything to do with the main cast anyway, so we can just consider that a wash, which finally brings us to Wano.

Aside from Monet working for Doflamingo who worked for Kaido, what connection does Monet have with Wano from a story perspective? She has no relation to the samurai, she has no relation to the people of Wano, she has no relation to Oden, she has no direct relation to Kaido, what purpose would she serve this story aside from further complicating what has already passed another 100 chapter arc?

One could make the argument that characters like Caribou also have no relation to Kaido or Wano, but that just isn't true. The story we were explicitly told of Caribou saw him inadvertently finding himself appointed as the new leader of a resistance movement specifically opposing Kaido, resulting in him being taken captive by Drake, one of Kaido's top brass. Oda set up Caribou's narrative to clearly and definitively lead to Wano, whereas Monet's thus far has not extended past Punk Hazard.

"If Oda wanted to bring her back, he would have done it by now." I counter that he hasn't brought her back because he wants to bring her back at a specific time, and none of the arcs that we've read thus far have fit the bill, either because she has no connection to them or because there was too much else to do at the time and she would have been too awkward to shoehorn in.

If that isn't a compelling enough argument for anyone, please consider the following:

Chapter 631 came out in July 2011, almost ten years ago to date, and introduced us to a man wearing what appears to be Wano garb having a friendly drink with Crocus. We still have no idea who this is, but surely if Oda were going to tell us he would have done so by now, right?

I'm assuming you're referring to the idea that Wano is Monet's last chance to come back, which seems to have been a fairly popular idea lately.

The thing about storytelling is that, as I've said many times, anything is possible. Oda can do whatever he wants, including bringing back a character at the last possible minute and only having them be important for a short time.

We as the audience, though, would likely find that dissatisfying. If Monet is going to be important, we would obviously prefer her to be around for as long as possible, which leads to this particular discussion. Since One Piece only has a few years left, a lot of fans have trouble envisioning Monet coming back past Wano without detracting from the plot of the final saga.

For me, though, I wholeheartedly believe that Monet's return can be tied into said plot. I believe that whatever character arc Oda intends for Monet can be made into an essential puzzle piece for the overarching narrative going forward, so the only thing that really matters is for her to show up at all, it doesn't really matter when.

Of course, there can be a threshold where her return would no longer be feasible. If the Straw Hats start getting into what we would all consider their final battles (likely either against the Blackbeard Pirates or Akainu/CP0/Im) or they've actually found One Piece and Monet still hasn't shown up, I couldn't really hold it against anyone who decided to give up hope. Heck, I'd probably do so myself.

Saying that Wano is that threshold though is completely arbitrary. There is literally no reason to assume that Wano must be the cutoff point, people are just making up rules to make themselves feel better.

"But it's the moment that Luffy is establishing himself as a Yonko-level pirate, shouldn't his crew be complete?" Ideally, sure, but maybe that's what Oda wants you to think. He's gone this long without bringing Monet back, he hasn't even alluded to it elsewhere, he obviously wants it to be a surprise. Maybe he wants to spring a last-minute crewmate as a final fun bonus. Who can say?

The Straw Hats have had so many iconic moments with an incomplete crew as it is, who really cares if future members miss a few more? Brook and Jinbe weren't there for Enies Lobby. Jinbe wasn't there for the return to Sabaody. Franky and on weren't there for Skypiea. Chopper and on haven't met Laboon. The only iconic moment that the crew needs to be complete for is finding One Piece itself.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to address another similar argument I've heard a lot: if Oda were going to bring Monet back, he would have done so by now. I understand the impatience, but it's really a silly thing to say as it demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of how storytelling works. Things need to happen at the appropriate time, and near as I can tell, there hasn't been a truly appropriate time for Monet to come back yet with the story we've been told so far.

Of what we've seen, Dressrosa would have been the most appropriate, but consider this: Dressrosa was a full 100 chapters long. Within Dressrosa we had the following plot threads: the colosseum, trading Caesar and Doflamingo's deception, the Dwarf uprising, the Riku royal family, the appearance of the Big Mom Pirates and the subsequent separation of the Straw Hats, the liberation of the Toys, Kanuro's rescue, Law's past, Doflamingo's past, the return of Sabo, the formation of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet (which itself saw at least six smaller character arcs in Bartolomeo, Cavendish, Sai+Baby 5, Hajrudin, Leo and Bellamy while also still trying to get us attached to Orlumbus and Ideo), and all of it finally culminating in Fujitora's conflict with Akainu.

Sure, Monet's return at Dressrosa would have made logical sense, on the basis that she was a Donquixote Pirate and this arc saw the defeat of her captain, but would it have made narrative sense? Would it have been appropriate to throw another character into the mix when there were already so many new characters vying for our attention? Plus, if she showed up right at the end, would that not have detracted from the formation of the Grand Fleet, arguably the entire point of Dressrosa as an arc? And if the intention is to make her a Straw Hat as I theorized, would it have been appropriate to add a new member when the crew was cut in half?

Now let's go to Zou, which is the most urgent business following Dressrosa because as far as we know, the Sanji team may have gotten hurt: and look at that, they're fighting the Beast Pirates. The crew needs to make their way to Zou, an island that can only be found by Vivre Card or random chance, to reunite with their friends and ultimately protect one of the samurai from the Beast Pirates. They also learn that Sanji has been taken to Big Mom to get married, which will in turn force the group to split up once again.

Where would Monet fit into this? She has no connection to the samurai, no connection to the Beast Pirates, and no connection to the Minks, so she'd have no reason or method for going to Zou aside from maybe following the Straw Hats, but again, she'd be a completely random addition to the cast in this scenario.

How about Whole Cake Island? Here we deal with Sanji's new backstory, the Sanji retrieval arc, Germa 66, Jinbe's recruitment, Big Mom's backstory, the dynamics of the Big Mom Pirates and her empire, Bege's betrayal of Big Mom, Pudding's character arc, the theft of Big Mom's Poneglyphs, Katakuri's character and battle, Pedro's belief in the Dawn of the World, Pedro's death and the subsequent influence that he has on Carrot's character, and finally Luffy's establishment as being a viable threat to the Yonko.

Almost another 100 chapters packed to the brim with characters and plot points....that don't have a single thing to do with Monet. The closest would be Caesar, but by this point, Monet's directive to "protect Caesar and his experiments" has kind of gone out the window, and again, how would Monet even know to go to Whole Cake Island? Caesar went to WCI from Zou, which again, Monet had no way of getting to, so she wouldn't have known to go there by following him. Some suggest that she could have been in Mont-d'Or's library, but there really isn't any reason to assume she was, and the fact that she didn't show up in this arc is likely reason enough to assume that she wasn't.

Then there's Reverie, which didn't have anything to do with the main cast anyway, so we can just consider that a wash, which finally brings us to Wano.

Aside from Monet working for Doflamingo who worked for Kaido, what connection does Monet have with Wano from a story perspective? She has no relation to the samurai, she has no relation to the people of Wano, she has no relation to Oden, she has no direct relation to Kaido, what purpose would she serve this story aside from further complicating what has already passed another 100 chapter arc?

One could make the argument that characters like Caribou also have no relation to Kaido or Wano, but that just isn't true. The story we were explicitly told of Caribou saw him inadvertently finding himself appointed as the new leader of a resistance movement specifically opposing Kaido, resulting in him being taken captive by Drake, one of Kaido's top brass. Oda set up Caribou's narrative to clearly and definitively lead to Wano, whereas Monet's thus far has not extended past Punk Hazard.

"If Oda wanted to bring her back, he would have done it by now." I counter that he hasn't brought her back because he wants to bring her back at a specific time, and none of the arcs that we've read thus far have fit the bill, either because she has no connection to them or because there was too much else to do at the time and she would have been too awkward to shoehorn in.

If that isn't a compelling enough argument for anyone, please consider the following:

Chapter 631 came out in July 2011, almost ten years ago to date, and introduced us to a man wearing what appears to be Wano garb having a friendly drink with Crocus. We still have no idea who this is, but surely if Oda were going to tell us he would have done so by now, right?
I have something to ask. A month ago a YT viewer told me about Sbs questions, I looked everything up that I can about it, it seems that you also have send Oda the Sbs questions in letters in Japanese I don't know if he's doing another one though. now, won't a fan just ask about the character if she's alive,returning or anything? or he prefers to not answers those types of questions because I hear he likes to pick and choose because mostly these Sbs questions are mostly filled with fun,comedy,sexual jokes based on what I searched on about them.

I have something to ask. A month ago a YT viewer told me about Sbs questions, I looked everything up that I can about it, it seems that you also have send Oda the Sbs questions in letters in Japanese I don't know if he's doing another one though. now, won't a fan just ask about the character if she's alive,returning or anything? or he prefers to not answers those types of questions because I hear he likes to pick and choose because mostly these Sbs questions are mostly filled with fun,comedy,sexual jokes based on what I searched on about them.
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but it sounds like you're asking why there's never been an SBS directly asking about Monet's situation. I think you were on the right track: "he prefers not to answer those types of questions."

Oda has answered questions that have hinted at future developments in the past, but in general, he doesn't publish or answer questions that would spoil the story. People send in questions about minute background details all the time, such as Nami wearing armor as a gag in one panel during Whole Cake Island, but it's never anything that would count as a spoiler.

I can't imagine that no one has ever sent in a question about Monet's heart or her books or her tattoo, but any question pertaining to those would inevitably become a spoiler. If Oda had answered a question about them in a way that dismissed their relevance, that might be one thing, but the fact that Oda has never answered any questions relating to those details in and of itself implies that they are somehow important.

Furthermore, one of the few questions that Oda ever did answer about Monet wasn't even a question involving her. A fan asked why Sugar wasn't present during one of Doflamingo's flashbacks, to which he explained that Monet and Sugar were sisters who joined the Donquixote Pirates later than that flashback after being rescued by Doflamingo from an unfortunate environment. What's notable here is that he was unusually vague, providing no context for what he meant by unfortunate, how Doflamingo saved them, absolutely nothing but the bare minimum. Given how detail-oriented Oda is, it's hard to believe that he doesn't have a clear idea of what their circumstances were. Even Baby 5 and Senor Pink got backstories, why wouldn't Sugar and Monet, significantly more involved characters in their respective arcs?

Finally, as I said in the theory, there was one SBS about the rabbits in the water just after Punk Hazard, but the question itself diverts into an unrelated topic. Oda's response is then extremely brief and has an odd pause, suggesting that he only answered the question to deliberately draw attention to the rabbits. I'm still not sure if I believe the rabbits have any significance myself, but I do think that panel and his response are notably suspicious.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but it sounds like you're asking why there's never been an SBS directly asking about Monet's situation. I think you were on the right track: "he prefers not to answer those types of questions."

Oda has answered questions that have hinted at future developments in the past, but in general, he doesn't publish or answer questions that would spoil the story. People send in questions about minute background details all the time, such as Nami wearing armor as a gag in one panel during Whole Cake Island, but it's never anything that would count as a spoiler.

I can't imagine that no one has ever sent in a question about Monet's heart or her books or her tattoo, but any question pertaining to those would inevitably become a spoiler. If Oda had answered a question about them in a way that dismissed their relevance, that might be one thing, but the fact that Oda has never answered any questions relating to those details in and of itself implies that they are somehow important.

Furthermore, one of the few questions that Oda ever did answer about Monet wasn't even a question involving her. A fan asked why Sugar wasn't present during one of Doflamingo's flashbacks, to which he explained that Monet and Sugar were sisters who joined the Donquixote Pirates later than that flashback after being rescued by Doflamingo from an unfortunate environment. What's notable here is that he was unusually vague, providing no context for what he meant by unfortunate, how Doflamingo saved them, absolutely nothing but the bare minimum. Given how detail-oriented Oda is, it's hard to believe that he doesn't have a clear idea of what their circumstances were. Even Baby 5 and Senor Pink got backstories, why wouldn't Sugar and Monet, significantly more involved characters in their respective arcs?

Finally, as I said in the theory, there was one SBS about the rabbits in the water just after Punk Hazard, but the question itself diverts into an unrelated topic. Oda's response is then extremely brief and has an odd pause, suggesting that he only answered the question to deliberately draw attention to the rabbits. I'm still not sure if I believe the rabbits have any significance myself, but I do think that panel and his response are notably suspicious.
Sorry about that, every time I write I intend to mix it up and maybe a little confusing or messing up, I think I have a habit of doing that.
also yes the sbs about the rabbits, has me curious

D: Regarding Chapter 700... Oops...! Good evening, Odacchi! Regarding Chapter 700, while Luffy and the others are on the way to Dressrosaroba, we can see animals that look like sea rabbits. What does Law like to eat other than Onigiri? P.N. Hasumomo

O: Well, ummm, grilled fish! Alright, next question.

That really has me curious though.

Also to be honest, I have been on here for a month, and I really like to express my thoughts on Monet on Worstgen, I'm really enjoying this website, I'm glad I found it. For some time, I've been looking at the past reddit, discussions,theory,future events about Monet, and mostly they're really negatively like

Reddit user: Even if she isn't dead, there is no real reason for her to join the crew. Even among just enemies she didn't have much interaction with the crew.

(Also it's this) Reddit user :she is dead ,She’s dead. That's ,mostly what I see.

Reddit user: Hurts my head just reading this. Fanboy wants monet to be alive ffs.

Reddit user: She got cut by Zoro, stabbed by Caesar, (probably) inhaled a ton of poison gas, AND was in the PH explosion. Unless she's secretly a disney character, she dead.

Reddit user:
She was stabbed in the heart then exploded after already being hurt and tired.
She is dead. Good riddance too, never understood why some people even liked her. Not an interesting character to me at all

I could be wrong about negatively because I have seen good opinions about it too, and these responses are about 1 year and about 8 years old, maybe these guys change theirs thoughts about it or just the same as today. Youtube viewers were quite like this too, two weeks ago I encounter a viewer, this is what He/She said:

"monet is dead you idiot.. watch or read punk hazard arc again".

"after what happened to her heart and the exploded-laboratory, you still believe that she is survived??? you are a complete delusional moron.. why don't you believe that Ace, Whitebeard and oden are alive too?"

after this,I really just shrugged it off because it's really just another typical viewer who'll just call you a bunch of names. Now my point to all this is, can they confirm her death, if Monet's really dead, where's her fruit, we haven't seen the fruit in Dressrosa, zou,WCI and wano, just how long has it been since Punk Hazard and no cover story too about it and I believe a character is suppose to confirm your death, I don't remember what Domflamingo said about Monet and Vergo but I think it was about sabotaging on what happen on Punk Hazard, but again I could be wrong about this, I'm just wondering how does the confirmation works in One Piece, . That's all I really have to say, you can tell me what you think about any of this, I hope I really didn't too much though.