Break Week The Truth That Cannot Be Questioned (Mihawk's True Hype)

I want to explain something that most Readers miss due to their Bias or not caring about Story as much as Power Levels.
One Piece is a Story about "Dreamers", it's about chasing your Dream no matter how Difficult & no matter how Long it takes.

And these Dreams are so Crucial in this Story to the point Oda explained Luffy refused to Fight Bellamy cuz He had No Dream.
In other words, even Fighting in OP is about Dreams Conflict, and what we call "Plot Armor" is simply translated as
"My Dream is Bigger, so i'm gonna Win". I'm not justifying it ofc, it's still Shonen Plot Armor, but i'm pointing out how it's represented in Story

And you should also understand that Straw Hats are MCs of this Story, so naturally they are meant to be "The Best" based on this World's Evaluation System, which as i just mentioned is about "Dreams", so Straw Hats are picked & created to be "Greatest Dreamers Ever"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now when it comes to One Piece Treasure that everyone chases, People must realize that it doesn't represent Ultimate Dream, it instead represents Biggest Attraction for Dreamers. Think of it like Dragon Balls, they are never The True Dream, they are instead what someone with a Wish/Dream would seek

Oda even insisted on this by giving Most Big Players going after One Piece an Actual Dream that lays beyond just becoming Pirate King.
To give few Examples:

Kaidou wants to Change The World in his own Vision
Big Mom wants Perfect Utopia for All Races & Species
Xebec wanted to be King of The World
Law wants to Uncover Secret of D. & Stop it's Curse (Whatever it is)
Doflamingo wanted to Sit on Empty Throne (Most probably)
Crocodile wanted Greatest Military Might (He is designed to be a Mafia Don)
... etc

So becoming Pirate King is simply a Means to an End (Even Roger had a Dream beyond becoming PK)
And just like Chapter 1 Explained ---> Pirate King = Wealth, Fame, Power

It's like IRL when we were Kids & we would say:
"If i were Rich, i'd buy... If i were Strong, i'd enforce... If i was Famous, i'd start..."
Chapter 1 even showed us how Roger's Simple Words created Golden Era of Piracy & Number of Pirates/Adventurers went off the roof.

So becoming Pirate King gives you Maximum Influence/Success Possible making it your Best Option to fulfill your Actual Personal Crazy Dream
(Just imagine if Roger Post-Laugh Tale decided to have a Territory & Invite Followers? Just like Jinbe said "Mere Yonko", that's how much difference it would make).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on what i just explained, reaching Laugh Tale & becoming Crew of PK is the Drive of Story, Drive of SHs Crew, Drive of Luffy as a Captain, Drive of their Rivals ... etc But it's not the End Goal for anyone (Even Fodders have Dreams beyond becoming PK if they even fantasize about it).
Making "Laugh Tale" the Shared-Dream of All SHs & what they are Collectively working together to reach.

What i'm trying to say is that wanting to reach Laugh Tale isn't what make Straw Hats MCs of this Story, Everyone wants that too.
Their Personal Dreams are what defines them & They are what makes them regarded as "Greatest Dreamers"

Luffy have a Secret Personal Dream (Not revealed yet)
Zoro wants WSS Title
Nami wants World Map
Usopp wants World Famous Brave Warrior
Sanji wants All Blue
Chopper wants All Healing Cure
Robin wants Void Century History
Franky wants Perfect Ship
Brook wants Reunion with Laboon
Jinbe wants to End Racism

These Dreams initially seem Simple such as Building a Ship, Drawing a Map, Reading Poneglyphs, Journey around the World, Train to become WSS, Be Brave ... etc If you tell them to someone who never read One Piece, they won't think that they are Greatest Dreams Possible.

However, to justify them, Oda created 10 Situations or 10 Rules in this World which make these Dreams much more Complicated & Harder than initially thought. Such as tying Zoro's Title to Defeating Mihawk & not just Training, or connecting Usopp's Idea of Brave Warrior to Elbaf Kingdom, or making Red Line stands between Brook & Laboon or making World Government in the way of anyone researching Poneglyphs ... etc

So The Pattern here is simple:

Zoro & Usopp's Dreams don't require Only Training
Franky, Chopper & Robin's Dreams don't require Only Studying
Nami, Sanji & Brook's Dreams don't require Only Exploring
... etc

A Major Obstacle is in the way of each of their Dreams & that's what makes it an "Impossible Dream" worthy of Main Characters
Basically before One Piece Ends, World Government needs to be Defeated, Mihawk must be Defeated, Red Line must be Destroyed, Elbaf Giants must be under Usopp's Rule ... etc And soon we will also learn of Conditions for Remaining SHs Dreams

These Dreams are So Crazy that "Only" SHs would Dream of (With Exception of another Inspirational Character)
Throughout entire Story, you won't hear another Character wanting to Find All Blue or All Healing Cure or WSS ... etc
Cuz that's the point of these Characters being MCs, their Dreams are Impossible even to think of.
Only One Character shares their Dreams each & they represent Inspirational Figures who Failed in fulfilling those Dreams.

Luffy Inherited Roger's Dream
Zoro Inherited Kuina's Dream
Sanji Inherited Zeff's Dream
Chopper Inherited Hiriluk's Dream
Brook Inherited Yorki's Dream
Robin Inherited Clover's Dream
Nami Inherited ??? (Not revealed yet)
Usopp Inherited ??? (Not revealed yet)
Jinbe Inherited ??? (Fisher Tiger most probably)
Franky Inherited ??? (Tom most probably)
(And ofc Laugh Tale is their Shared Goal & it can be considered Dream of Thousand Sunny which was Inherited from Going Merry)

The Reason i called Many Readers Bias when reacting to this Obvious Story Purpose
Is that SHs Dreams are All Nearly Impossible, All Exclusive to Them (+ An Inspirational Figure), They are Best Dreams & "Only" them can achieve them. But when it comes to Zoro's Dream? They are like Nah, we gonna Ignore it

They say: "No one cares for WSS except Zoro" even though same Applies to Luffy's Dream, All Blue, World Map & literally every SH Dream
They say: "Many Characters can Defeat Mihawk" even though No One can achieve SHs Dreams except them

People need to Realize that once SHs fulfill their Dreams, there will never be anything Greater
There are lot of Medecins, but Chopper's All Healing Cure makes them all Obsolete
There are lot of Places for Sea Food, but Sanji's All Blue makes all of them Obsolete or vastly Inferior
There are lot of Maps, but Nami's World Map is literally for entire World, there won't be a Bigger or Greater Map
And same for rest

So when we say that SHs Fighter & 2nd Introduced MC have a Dream to Defeat Mihawk, it means No Fighter compares to Mihawk. As simple as that. Just saying that there is One or Two or more Fighters who are Stronger than Mihawk simply Contradicts the Premise of this Story & it would mean that you believe there could be Ships greater than what Franky will build at the End, and there are Oceans greater than All Blue & there are Maps bigger than World Map (?!) and there is Medicine better than All Healing Cure ... etc It's just "Impossible"

Another Bias Comment is "We haven't seen much from Mihawk"
But ofc, cuz He is One of Ten EOS Dreams/Goals, just like We know Nothing so far about All Blue or World Map Progress or All Healing Cure or what Franky is even gonna Build. There are only Hints here & there but that's it, everything is a Mystery until SHs finally reach the Time when they fulfill these Dreams (This Final Saga)

So this is why Mihawk's Power Level is extremely polarizing, it's cuz Oda intentionally doesn't show much so Reactionary Readers would Underrate him for it, while Readers who actually care about Story Consistency will realize how Powerful He is

These Dreams are Hyped through other Similar Things
For example:

We've seen Law's Healing Ability, we've seen Ivankov's, Marco's, Mink Medicine ... etc
But it's a "Fact" that Chopper's All Healing Cure is Far Far Greater & make all of them look "Obsolete"

We've seen Countless Seas & Places but this only Hypes All Blue even more
We've seen Countless Ships but it only Hypes Franky's Final Invention even more
We've seen Acts of Bravery, we've seen so many Backstories but it's only more Hype for Usopp's Final Moment & Void Century Backstory
... etc

And naturally same applies to Mihawk
We've seen many Master Swordsman, we've seen Legendary Blades, we've seen Powerful CoC Users, we've seen Amazing CoO Feats, we've seen Top Techniques, CoA ... etc But it's only more Hype for Mihawk whose Real Stats are still a Mystery in Everything, cuz they are Beyond what is normally known (Beyond Top Tier)

Zoro acquired Legendary Swords, Trains his Strength Non-Stop, Improves his Cutting Technique, Learned CoO, CoA, CoC ... etc
But Mihawk's True Power should make every Fighter Feats Obsolete
(Only ones who could be Stronger than Mihawk are EOS Temporary Forms such as Luffy's or Final Villains, Non-Human EOS Villains such as The Devil himself or whatever, Some Worldwide Hax or like a Villain who has All DF Powers ... etc)

But when it comes to Combat which requires Reaction Speed, Attack Speed, Technique, AP, Three Haki Types, Strength, Weapon ... etc
Mihawk is Absolutely Strongest (No Questions)

And this is why when Story started, Oda Introduced us to Three World Powers consisting of Four Emperors, Three Admirals & Seven Warlords.
Each One of these had a Chapter Titled after them & Hyping their Power, except none other than Dracule Mihawk

There is a Chapter for Crocodile, for Moria, Hancock, Jinbe ... etc
There is a Chapter for each of OG Logia Admirals
And there is a Chapter for WB & then BM & then Kaidou & Recently Shanks
But Mihawk is left Last

So even Chapters are telling you that Mihawk is the Endgame of Fighters just like other SHs Dreams are "Unrivaled"

Last edited:
I wanna explain something that most Readers miss due to their Bias or not caring about Story as much as Power Levels
One Piece is a Story about Dreamers, it's about chasing your Dream no matter how Difficult & no matter how Long it takes

And these Dreams are a Crucial Part of this Story to the point Oda explained that Luffy refused to Fight Bellamy cuz He had No Dream
In other words, even Fighting in OP is about Dreams Conflict, and what we call "Plot Armor" is simply translated as "My Dream is Bigger, so i'm gonna Win"
I'm not justifying it ofc, it's still Shonen Plot Armor, but i'm pointing out how it's represented in Story

And you should also understand that Straw Hats are MCs of this Story, so naturally they are meant to be The Best based on this World's Evaluation System
Which as i just mentioned, it's about "Dreams", so Straw Hats are picked & created to be "Greatest Dreamers Ever"

Now when it comes to One Piece Treasure that everyone chases, People must realize that it doesn't represent Ultimate Dream, it instead represents Biggest Attraction for Dreamers
Think of it like Dragon Balls, they are never The True Dream, they are instead what someone with a Wish/Dream would seek

Oda even insisted on this by giving Most Players going after One Piece an Actual Dream that lays beyond just becoming Pirate King
To give few Examples:

... etc

So becoming Pirate King is simply a Means to an End (Even Roger had a Dream beyond becoming PK)

It's like IRL when we were Kids & we would say "If i were Rich, i'd buy... If i were Strong, i'd enforce... If i was Famous, i'd start..." ... etc
Chapter 1 even showed us how Roger's Simple Words created Golden Era of Piracy & Number of Pirates/Adventurers went off the roof
So becoming Pirate King gives you Maximum Influence/Success Possible making it your Best Option to fulfill your Actual Personal Crazy Dream
(Just imagine if Roger Post-Laugh Tale decided to have a Territory & Invite Followers? Just like Jinbe said "Mere Yonko", that's how much difference it would make)

Based on what i just explained, reaching Laugh Tale & becoming Crew of PK is the Drive of Story, Drive of SHs Crew, Drive of Luffy as a Captain, Drive of their Rivals ... etc
But it's not the End Goal for anyone (Even Fodders have Dreams beyond becoming PK if they even fantasize about it).
Making "Laugh Tale" the Shared-Dream of All SHs & what they are Collectively working together to reach

What i'm trying to say is that wanting to reach Laugh Tale isn't what make Straw Hats MCs of this Story, Everyone wants that too
Their Personal Dreams are what defines them & cuz of them They are regarded as "Greatest Dreamers"

Zoro wants WSS Title
Nami wants World Map
Sanji wants All Blue
Jinbe's Dream is also Not Clear yet

These Dreams initially seem Simple such as Building a Ship, Drawing a Map, Reading Poneglyphs, Journey around the World, Train to become WSS, Be Brave ... etc
If you tell them to someone who never read One Piece, they won't think that they are Greatest Dreams Possible

However, to justify them, Oda created 10 Situations or 10 Rules in this World which make these Dreams much more Complicated & Harder than initially thought
Such as tying Zoro's Title to Defeating Mihawk & not just Training, or connecting Usopp's Idea of Brave Warrior to Elbaf Kingdom, or making Red Line stands between Brook & Laboon or making World Government in the way of anyone researching Poneglyphs ... etc

... etc

A Major Obstacle is in this way of each of their Dreams & that's what makes it an "Impossible Dream" worthy of Main Characters
Basically before One Piece Ends, World Government needs to be Defeated, Mihawk must be Defeated, Red Line must be Destroyed, Elbaf Giants must be under Usopp's Rule ... etc
And soon we will also learn of Conditions for Remaining SHs Dreams

These Dreams are So Crazy that "Only" SHs Dream of (With Exception of another Inspirational Character)
Throughout entire Story, you won't hear another Character wanting to Find All Blue or All Healing Cure or WSS ... etc
Cuz that's the point of these Characters being MCs, their Dreams are Impossible even to think of
Only One Character for each Dream aside from SHs & they represent Inspirational Figures who Failed in fulfilling that Dream

(And ofc Laugh Tale is their Shared Goal & it can be considered Dream of Thousand Sunny which was Inherited from Going Merry)

The Reason i called Many Readers Bias when reacting to this Obvious Story Purpose
Is that obviously SHs Dreams are All Nearly Impossible, All Exclusive to Them & another Inspirational Figure, They are Best Dreams & "Only" them can achieve them
But when it comes to Zoro's Dream? They are like Nah, we gonna Ignore it

They say: "No one cares for WSS except Zoro" even though same Applies to Luffy's Secret Dream, All Blue, World Map & literally every SH Dream
They say: "Many Characters can Defeat Mihawk" even though No One can achieve SHs Dreams except them

People need to Realize that once SHs fulfill their Dreams, there will never be anything Greater
There are lot of Medecins, but Chopper's All Healing Cure makes them all Obsolete
There are lot of Places for Sea Food, but Sanji's All Blue makes all of them Obsolete or vastly Inferior
There are lot of Maps, but Nami's World Map is literally for entire World, there won't be a Bigger or Greater Map
And same for rest

So when we say that SHs Fighter & 2nd Introduced MC have a Dream to Defeat Mihawk, it means No Fighter compares to Mihawk. As simple as that
Just saying that there is One or Two or more Fighters who are Stronger than Mihawk simply Contradicts the Premise of this Story & it would mean that you believe there could be Ships greater than what Franky will build at the End, and there are Oceans greater than All Blue & there are Maps bigger than World Map (?!) and there is Medicine better than All Healing Cure ... etc It's just "Impossible"

But ofc, cuz He is One of Ten EOS Dreams/Goals, just like We know Nothing so far about All Blue or World Map Progress or All Healing Cure or what Franky is even gonna Build.
There are only Hints here & there but that's it, everything is a Mystery until SHs finally reach the Time when they fulfill these Dreams (This Final Saga)

So this is why Mihawk's Power Level is extremely polarizing, it's cuz Oda intentionally doesn't show much so Reactionary Readers would Underrate him for it, while Readers who actually care about Story Consistency will realize how Powerful He is

For example:

We've seen Law's Healing Ability, we've seen Ivankov's, Marco's, Mink Medicine ... etc
But it's a "Fact" that Chopper's All Healing Cure is Far Far Greater & make all of them look "Obsolete"

We've seen Acts of Bravery, we've seen so many Backstories but it's only more Hype for Usopp's Final Moment & Void Century Backstory
... etc

We've seen many Master Swordsman, we've seen Legendary Blades, we've seen Powerful CoC Users, we've seen Amazing CoO Feats, we've seen Top Techniques, CoA ... etc
But it's only more Hype for Mihawk whose Real Stats are still a Mystery in Everything, cuz they are Beyond what is normally known (Beyond Top Tier)

Zoro acquired Legendary Swords, Trains his Strength Non-Stop, Improves his Cutting Technique, Learned CoO, CoA, CoC ... etc
(Only ones who could be Stronger than Mihawk are EOS Temporary Forms such as Luffy's or Final Villains, Non-Human EOS Villains such as The Devil himself or whatever, Some Worldwide Hax or like a Villain who has All DF Powers ... etc)

But when it comes to Combat which requires Reaction Speed, Attack Speed, Technique, AP, Three Haki Types, Strength, Weapon ... etc

And this is why when Story started, Oda Introduced us to Three World Powers consisting of Four Emperors, Three Admirals & Seven Warlords.
Each One of these had a Chapter Titled after them & Hyping their Power, except none other than Dracule Mihawk

But Mihawk is left Last

So even Chapters are telling you that Mihawk is the Endgame of Fighters just like other SHs Dreams are "Unrivaled"
Yes

I wanna explain something that most Readers miss due to their Bias or not caring
But Mihawk is left Last

:seriously:

There is literally a chapter of Zoro vs Mihawk

Mihawk is literally the first top tiers that we saw in action lmao

I wanna explain something that most Readers miss due to their Bias or not caring about Story as much as Power Levels
One Piece is a Story about Dreamers, it's about chasing your Dream no matter how Difficult & no matter how Long it takes

And these Dreams are a Crucial Part of this Story to the point Oda explained that Luffy refused to Fight Bellamy cuz He had No Dream
In other words, even Fighting in OP is about Dreams Conflict, and what we call "Plot Armor" is simply translated as "My Dream is Bigger, so i'm gonna Win"
I'm not justifying it ofc, it's still Shonen Plot Armor, but i'm pointing out how it's represented in Story

And you should also understand that Straw Hats are MCs of this Story, so naturally they are meant to be The Best based on this World's Evaluation System
Which as i just mentioned, it's about "Dreams", so Straw Hats are picked & created to be "Greatest Dreamers Ever"

Now when it comes to One Piece Treasure that everyone chases, People must realize that it doesn't represent Ultimate Dream, it instead represents Biggest Attraction for Dreamers
Think of it like Dragon Balls, they are never The True Dream, they are instead what someone with a Wish/Dream would seek

Oda even insisted on this by giving Most Players going after One Piece an Actual Dream that lays beyond just becoming Pirate King
To give few Examples:

... etc

It's like IRL when we were Kids & we would say "If i were Rich, i'd buy... If i were Strong, i'd enforce... If i was Famous, i'd start..." ... etc
Chapter 1 even showed us how Roger's Simple Words created Golden Era of Piracy & Number of Pirates/Adventurers went off the roof
(Just imagine if Roger Post-Laugh Tale decided to have a Territory & Invite Followers? Just like Jinbe said "Mere Yonko", that's how much difference it would make)

Based on what i just explained, reaching Laugh Tale & becoming Crew of PK is the Drive of Story, Drive of SHs Crew, Drive of Luffy as a Captain, Drive of their Rivals ... etc
But it's not the End Goal for anyone (Even Fodders have Dreams beyond becoming PK if they even fantasize about it).
Making "Laugh Tale" the Shared-Dream of All SHs & what they are Collectively working together to reach

What i'm trying to say is that wanting to reach Laugh Tale isn't what make Straw Hats MCs of this Story, Everyone wants that too
Their Personal Dreams are what defines them & cuz of them They are regarded as "Greatest Dreamers"

Zoro wants WSS Title
Nami wants World Map
Sanji wants All Blue

These Dreams initially seem Simple such as Building a Ship, Drawing a Map, Reading Poneglyphs, Journey around the World, Train to become WSS, Be Brave ... etc
If you tell them to someone who never read One Piece, they won't think that they are Greatest Dreams Possible

However, to justify them, Oda created 10 Situations or 10 Rules in this World which make these Dreams much more Complicated & Harder than initially thought
Such as tying Zoro's Title to Defeating Mihawk & not just Training, or connecting Usopp's Idea of Brave Warrior to Elbaf Kingdom, or making Red Line stands between Brook & Laboon or making World Government in the way of anyone researching Poneglyphs ... etc

... etc

A Major Obstacle is in this way of each of their Dreams & that's what makes it an "Impossible Dream" worthy of Main Characters
Basically before One Piece Ends, World Government needs to be Defeated, Mihawk must be Defeated, Red Line must be Destroyed, Elbaf Giants must be under Usopp's Rule ... etc
And soon we will also learn of Conditions for Remaining SHs Dreams

These Dreams are So Crazy that "Only" SHs Dream of (With Exception of another Inspirational Character)
Cuz that's the point of these Characters being MCs, their Dreams are Impossible even to think of
Only One Character for each Dream aside from SHs & they represent Inspirational Figures who Failed in fulfilling that Dream

Is that obviously SHs Dreams are All Nearly Impossible, All Exclusive to Them & another Inspirational Figure, They are Best Dreams & "Only" them can achieve them
But when it comes to Zoro's Dream? They are like Nah, we gonna Ignore it

They say: "No one cares for WSS except Zoro" even though same Applies to Luffy's Secret Dream, All Blue, World Map & literally every SH Dream

And same for rest

So when we say that SHs Fighter & 2nd Introduced MC have a Dream to Defeat Mihawk, it means No Fighter compares to Mihawk. As simple as that
Just saying that there is One or Two or more Fighters who are Stronger than Mihawk simply Contradicts the Premise of this Story & it would mean that you believe there could be Ships greater than what Franky will build at the End, and there are Oceans greater than All Blue & there are Maps bigger than World Map (?!) and there is Medicine better than All Healing Cure ... etc It's just "Impossible"

But ofc, cuz He is One of Ten EOS Dreams/Goals, just like We know Nothing so far about All Blue or World Map Progress or All Healing Cure or what Franky is even gonna Build.
There are only Hints here & there but that's it, everything is a Mystery until SHs finally reach the Time when they fulfill these Dreams (This Final Saga)

For example:

... etc

We've seen many Master Swordsman, we've seen Legendary Blades, we've seen Powerful CoC Users, we've seen Amazing CoO Feats, we've seen Top Techniques, CoA ... etc
But it's only more Hype for Mihawk whose Real Stats are still a Mystery in Everything, cuz they are Beyond what is normally known (Beyond Top Tier)

But Mihawk is left Last

Sorry to dissapoint you but is true that zoro wants to be the WSS but that's not his dream like luffy wants to be pk but that's not his dream
Zoro's dream is name reach to heavens so kuina can hear him in the afterlife
Luffy says his dream in chapter 1060

Ok, Zoro wanting to be the strongest swordsman doesnt mean that Mihawk is the strongest character. Zoro with his WSS title, means he is damn strong for sure, but there still will be fighters as strong as he.

Mihawk just had bad luck to be alive when Shanks is also alive. Both are near each other,

You are just losing your time here mate. These guys insisted for years that Ray has not acoc, he is not a swordsman, Mihawk wont have a big bounty, swordskills etc etc.

The last year Oda made them look ridiculous chapter by chapter but they still keep up with their mental gymnastics because they hate a character.

Its ok let them have their delusional thoughts.

Last edited:
Zoro fans accuse others of being in cope, but I see a barrage of topics created by themselves and being commented by themselves with them trying to "prove" something, if it is a fact, what is the reason for so much effort?

:zorothink:

Its you guys that wreck havoc in every thread regardless of the topic and babbling about Shanks is hakiman, swordskills, hidden powers and swordstyles.

In other words, even Fighting in OP is about Dreams Conflict, and what we call "Plot Armor" is simply translated as "My Dream is Bigger, so i'm gonna Win". I'm not justifying it ofc, it's still Shonen Plot Armor, but i'm pointing out how it's represented in Story

And you should also understand that Straw Hats are MCs of this Story, so naturally they are meant to be The Best based on this World's Evaluation System. Which as i just mentioned, it's about "Dreams", so Straw Hats are picked & created to be "Greatest Dreamers Ever"

Now when it comes to One Piece Treasure that everyone chases, People must realize that it doesn't represent Ultimate Dream, it instead represents Biggest Attraction for Dreamers. Think of it like Dragon Balls, they are never The True Dream, they are instead what someone with a Wish/Dream would seek

To give few Examples:

... etc

Based on what i just explained, reaching Laugh Tale & becoming Crew of PK is the Drive of Story, Drive of SHs Crew, Drive of Luffy as a Captain, Drive of their Rivals ... etc But it's not the End Goal for anyone (Even Fodders have Dreams beyond becoming PK if they even fantasize about it).

Zoro wants WSS Title
Nami wants World Map
Sanji wants All Blue

These Dreams initially seem Simple such as Building a Ship, Drawing a Map, Reading Poneglyphs, Journey around the World, Train to become WSS, Be Brave ... etc If you tell them to someone who never read One Piece, they won't think that they are Greatest Dreams Possible

However, to justify them, Oda created 10 Situations or 10 Rules in this World which make these Dreams much more Complicated & Harder than initially thought. Such as tying Zoro's Title to Defeating Mihawk & not just Training, or connecting Usopp's Idea of Brave Warrior to Elbaf Kingdom, or making Red Line stands between Brook & Laboon or making World Government in the way of anyone researching Poneglyphs ... etc

... etc

Basically before One Piece Ends, World Government needs to be Defeated, Mihawk must be Defeated, Red Line must be Destroyed, Elbaf Giants must be under Usopp's Rule ... etc And soon we will also learn of Conditions for Remaining SHs Dreams

Is that obviously SHs Dreams are All Nearly Impossible, All Exclusive to Them & another Inspirational Figure, They are Best Dreams & "Only" them can achieve them. But when it comes to Zoro's Dream? They are like Nah, we gonna Ignore it

They say: "No one cares for WSS except Zoro" even though same Applies to Luffy's Dream, All Blue, World Map & literally every SH Dream

And same for rest

So when we say that SHs Fighter & 2nd Introduced MC have a Dream to Defeat Mihawk, it means No Fighter compares to Mihawk. As simple as that. Just saying that there is One or Two or more Fighters who are Stronger than Mihawk simply Contradicts the Premise of this Story & it would mean that you believe there could be Ships greater than what Franky will build at the End, and there are Oceans greater than All Blue & there are Maps bigger than World Map (?!) and there is Medicine better than All Healing Cure ... etc It's just "Impossible"

But ofc, cuz He is One of Ten EOS Dreams/Goals, just like We know Nothing so far about All Blue or World Map Progress or All Healing Cure or what Franky is even gonna Build. There are only Hints here & there but that's it, everything is a Mystery until SHs finally reach the Time when they fulfill these Dreams (This Final Saga)

For example:

... etc

We've seen many Master Swordsman, we've seen Legendary Blades, we've seen Powerful CoC Users, we've seen Amazing CoO Feats, we've seen Top Techniques, CoA ... etc But it's only more Hype for Mihawk whose Real Stats are still a Mystery in Everything, cuz they are Beyond what is normally known (Beyond Top Tier)

But Mihawk is left Last

Clap! Clap! Clap! Masterful!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Just saying that there is One or Two or more Fighters who are Stronger than Mihawk simply Contradicts the Premise of this Story
Finally, someone spells out what I have been saying the whole time. :cheers:
If there is a single guy who can achieve Zoro's dream aka beating Mihawk, the whole point of the Dreams falls apart.
They are each supposed to only be achievable by Strawhats who dream of them.

Also, I think Luffy's secret dream is feeding the whole world.
Fits withs his ability to draw people near him, like the Sun does. Fits with people being drawn to the "celebrity" of OP world, the PK.
And fits with Sanji's dream and Luffy saying that without his help, finding All Blue and cooking meals for everyone, he cant become PK...

Finally, someone spells out what I have been saying the whole time. :cheers:
If there is a single guy who can achieve Zoro's dream aka beating Mihawk, the whole point of the Dreams falls apart.
They are each supposed to only be achievable by Strawhats who dream of them.

Also, I think Luffy's secret dream is feeding the whole world.
Fits withs his ability to draw people near him, like the Sun does. Fits with people being drawn to the "celebrity" of OP world, the PK.
And fits with Sanji's dream and Luffy saying that without his help, finding All Blue and cooking meals for everyone, he cant become PK...
Exactly, Oda is telling us that Defeating Mihawk in a 1v1 Duel is an Obstacle as Challenging as World Government, Red Line, Elbaf Kingdom, All Diseases ... etc It's literally like someone tells you smash your Head in a Wall, that's how Crazy their Dreams are (Oda even showcased it by making the first thing they find in Grand Line is a Whale hitting Red Line to Death, that's how Insane Grand Line Dreams are)

As for Luffy's Dream, i agree that it's related to his Ability to attract all people & i like your idea about feeding entire World, cuz He definitely is obsessed with Meat (Maybe He will make the World rain Meat lol)

But when you think about it, as i explained before, SHs Dreams should make anything else Obsolete.
And this is also related to their Backstories, as their Dreams basically represent creating what would prevent people from experiencing what SHs experienced such as Hunger, Poverty, Sickness & Injustice ... etc

So for example, Chopper's Dream should make Doctors Job Obsolete & also Sickness Non-Existent
Nami's Dream will make Navigators Obsolete & also Poverty Non-Existent
Sanji's Dream will make Cooks Obsolete & also Hunger Non-Existent
Jinbe's Dream will make Helmsmen Obsolete & also Racism Non-Existent (That's because People will be able to turn into Fishmen as they wish)
... etc

So Oda is gonna make SHs turn The World into basically his own Vision of how Heaven should be
And this also tells us what Zoro gonna achieve at the End, He will basically make Fighters near Obsolete by Removing Death
Zoro is gonna Kill Death (That's the Purpose of Black Blade, it's only Blade that can touch the body of Death itself)
This way whole World can have Endless Time to Train & no one will Die again & Fights will be mainly for challenging each other rather than endangering anyone

Luffy's Dream should follow same Principle
It must make "Captains Obsolete" & also Loneliness Non-Existent (Cuz that's what Luffy suffers from, He Fears being Alone)
And by Captain, that means Rulership, meaning Luffy's Dream will make Everyone Free & they don't need a Ruler
It also would make everyone get along with each other, it's basically Nakama World

So i imagine it's some kind of Ultimate Haki Feat that surges through everyone to make their Hearts Pure & they all laugh & befriend & love each other, it's like Sun God lives through everyone (Kinda like a Religion)

This is why i believe Luffy's Dream is simply "I want to Travel to The Sun"
It's both a Crazy & Childish Dream, hence the reactions of those who heard it
And it makes total sense cuz according to Luffy & Roger, Pirate King is Freest Man & to be Freest you must reach where no one reached
Since Luffy is Biggest Dreamer Ever, He doesn't want to reach Final Island only, but also The Location no one set foot in before
It's literally The Sun

That's where part of Sanji comes in
Oda is slowly making him more & more resistant to Heat & also giving him Flight & associating him with Sky
And also calling him Luffy's Wings, it's cuz Sanji will literally fly Luffy to the Sun (So that his Haki can shine through the whole world)
Thus i believe both Luffy & Sanji are gonna die at the end (But part of me wish the entire Crew die except Brook & maybe Zoro)