Character Discussion The uselessness of Nico Robin

Vegapunk is smartest here in Egghead.
VP's Science > Franky
VP's Medical Knowledge > Chopper
VP's History > Robin
VP's useless invention > Usopp
VP's Geology > Nami

This arc is about Nika, strength, endurance and haki. Since they don't have these aspects, basically means they are useless.
Robin's fight shouldn't be offscreened.

Let's save only Edison and leave them there.

Praised as the only person who can read the Poneglyphs, the meat of the Void Century gets revealed by the character we just met. Goda is truly the master of making Straw Hats, the characters he hyped up for decades completely useless. It wouldn't surprise me if S-Hawk defeats Mihawk.
Just embarrassing stuff.
VP said he doesnt know much about the void century, he wont reveal much bro

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Don't expect too much of any of the crew or main cast unless their name is Goofy.

If only they were Goofy, the entire world would suck them off for merely existing.

I too don't care that the research done by hundreds of Robins loved ones was preserved by Vegapunk and the Giants! I also don't care that Vegapunk is missing crucial details like who was in the right!

I know Robin might care about these things, but I, a One Piece fan, could not care less!

I too don't care that the research done by hundreds of Robins loved ones was preserved by Vegapunk and the Giants! I also don't care that Vegapunk is missing crucial details like who was in the right!

I know Robin might care about these things, but I, a One Piece fan, could not care less!
Not sure if sarcasm or serious

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Praised as the only person who can read the Poneglyphs, the meat of the Void Century gets revealed by the character we just met. Goda is truly the master of making Straw Hats, the characters he hyped up for decades completely useless. It wouldn't surprise me if S-Hawk defeats Mihawk.
Just embarrassing stuff.
Strawhat dreams are impossible. Nobody can do what they can.
Vegapunk's info is not even close to what Robin will figure out.