Character Discussion The uselessness of Nico Robin

Praised as the only person who can read the Poneglyphs, the meat of the Void Century gets revealed by the character we just met. Goda is truly the master of making Straw Hats, the characters he hyped up for decades completely useless. It wouldn't surprise me if S-Hawk defeats Mihawk.
Just embarrassing stuff.
Just like Nami where she's been useless since Punk Hazard. Her role was all done by Law and now the Giants who will guide them to Elbaf.

Same for everyone else who were once useful....except Zoro and Sanji who are the face of SH with Luffy.

Last edited:
Vegapunk is smartest here in Egghead.
VP's Science > Franky
VP's Medical Knowledge > Chopper
VP's History > Robin
VP's useless invention > Usopp
VP's Geology > Nami

This arc is about Nika, strength, endurance and haki. Since they don't have these aspects, basically means they are useless.
Robin's fight shouldn't be offscreened.

Let's save only Edison and leave them there.
VPs Food machine > Sanjis cooking

Just like Nami where she's been useless since Punk Hazard. Her role was all done by Law and now the Giants who will guide them to Elbaf.

Same for everyone else who were once useful....except Zoro and Sanji who are the face of SH with Luffy.
She helped her captain Vs Cracker

The crew would have died on Whole Cake if not for Nami's navigation. Even this arc, she's shown to be closer to a second-in-command than Usopp or Zoro ever have

There's really no excuse. I started reading when she first joined the crew, over twenty years ago. Two back to back pone glyphs then a flashback in the next major arc. Etc. We've had more between Ray and VP than anyone, and nothing from Robin. No helpful shit despite multiple efforts to steal her and opportunities to speak to important characters in the world. Doesn't say shit about basically sailing with Joyboy himself.

I believe vegapunk will finish his words to the world by saying that luffy is joyboy 2.0, setting up the final war between world led by luffy vs wg led by imu. Robin can't do that.

My girl isn't a fighter! SHE'S THE NAVIGATOR OF THE STRAWHATS REMEMBER!