Character Discussion The uselessness of Nico Robin

Vegapunk: "I only have partial knowledge of the Void Century and what I know is only the general overview of what happened".

People here: "Oh, Robin is totally worthless because the world's smartest man told a general overview with no full detail of what the actual conflict was!".

The general literary comprehension here is piss fucking poor.

I have been telling this for a long time, when introduced she was setup as someone who will be crucial for solving major blockers for SHs... But she has not done anything... Not only has there been any effort done by oda to actually make the story about not has she been doing anything if there was any... Moreover no one cares in asHe too

Nico Robin is one of my favorite characters up there with Zoro, Shanks, Ace, & Doflamingo so it sucks to see how Oda treats her and the rest of the SH's. Robin could still very well reveal a big part of OP's lore, but I doubt it. This revelation is pretty big and I don't see anything else being bigger. Robin is not the only useless one, the whole crew is mostly useless outside of Zoro for the most part, especially going into the end game. They're all just there for their obligatory 1 on 1's against mid-carders.

Vegapunk said he doesn't know that much about the Void Century, Robin will find out the full depth of it.

She is really overrated by her fans though. Since Enies Lobby, she's just been kinda boring either smiling in the background or cracking some dark joke most of the time, with the occasional shine like the fight against Black Maria. But Robin doesn't have some immediate flaw like Usopp's lying or Nami's greed, therefore she's this perfect character who can't be criticized for a lot of people lol.

She's been especially ass (literally with that outfit) in Egghead, just sleeping for half the arc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vegapunk only has bits and pieces of the story that he acquired from......

*Drumroll please*

The same people who taught Nico Robin how to read the Poneglyphs.
Sometimes I feel people read Op with their mind being kept in their closet.

VP is only revealing what Ohara knows.

Not only this will sow the seed of chaos and rebellion across the world but it will also raise speculations and interest among them to enquire further about void history.

Without VP, Robin words will have not much meaning because at the end to majority of the world she is still a pirate.

While VP is a genius who worked for the WG. Oda is actually smart to have VP tease the world and then have Robin fill in the gaps when the world will seek more answers.

Vegapunk: "I only have partial knowledge of the Void Century and what I know is only the general overview of what happened".

People here: "Oh, Robin is totally worthless because the world's smartest man told a general overview with no full detail of what the actual conflict was!".

The general literary comprehension here is piss fucking poor.
It's cool looking to be on the critical side though. That's what matters in the end.