Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
tbh lets set our expectation low because this is Lolda we're talking about :peperain:
He himself said to keep an eye on sanji :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

you can literally have several scenarios

-Sanji destroying several VA's
-saturn cornering sanji's group and killing ( or trying to ) maybe even someone in front of sanji
-Coc similar to luffy on marineford
-eyebrow lore or diable/ifrit jamb lore
-Mads

- sanji getting big feats against a gorosei :steef:

Last edited:
Im just saying how can a VA be stronger thin baby shark ?

Sanji needs someone stronger
Or it will look off

Yes a lot
Nami also

Just more Sanji x Nami
Let's see how Saturn comes into play and how the battlefield changes. Zoro and Lucci are having their turn. No need to worry about sanji. The arc literally just started. With his new speed that oda already emphasized less than 10 chapters ago is gonna play a role(roll?). I can feel it in my gut

I like the Ch 4 Sanji

It sets up so much 4 him

Like what @Hueconite posted

We finally have where Sanji is going

The running is over the (Queen) fight is coming

Just who is the Queen ???

Ok

Do you all think the
Luffy vs Kizaru will have a ending???

Just had the Luffy vs Kizaru CH Name
Both looking clean

Most times you get ch name fight ends

But Saturn seems like he might join

So do you think Sanji can switch with Luffy

With this like I said Kizaru is clean so if Sanji wins it's not like he had help

+ Luffy with no CoC
Same as with Rob Lucci fight

So Luffy gets his G5 ACOC fight

Sanji gets the Kizaru fight ???

Last edited by a moderator:
First one could maybe happen, although I fear that Oda will end up using Sanji as a hypetool for Saturn.

Second one will never happen.

Third one, I could also maybe see happen.

Or none of them will happen and Sanji just ends up fighting a Vice Admiral instead.:wellwell:
I dunno, if at this point if Sanji pulls Enies Lobby escape plot, I will be happier than simply a fight against whoever. I wanted a clash against Kizaru, but Luffy is being an MC, so Sanji has a smaller role, as usual.

I still hope that Kizaru won't be defeated here, he will be forced to retreat, and there will a "Sanji beats Kizaru for good" fight in the future!

You guys have nothing learned from the past few years huh?
Sanji barely ever gets to fight and when he does, Oda usually uses him as hype tool. Zoro and especialy Luffy who gets 5 fights each arc - always get to fight strong people, while Sanji is just running around for 90% of the arc or being used as hype tool.
Sanji vs Kizaru was never going to happen (atleast this arc) and the chances of him even clashing with him are close to none. Oda clearly is avoiding this fight/clash. Just like he avoided Sanji fighting Kaidou and BM. Kizaru appeared in front of VP and Sanji wasn't there all of a sudden.
And you guys think Sanji is gonna be the first one to fight a Gorosei? Let alone having a good showing? Nah ain't happening.
Oda needs to hype them up, he isn't gonna make Sanji look stronger than a hype needed Gorosei.

Sanji barely ever gets to fight and when he does, Oda usually uses him as hype tool. Zoro and especialy Luffy who gets 5 fights each arc - always get to fight strong people, while Sanji is just running around for 90% of the arc or being used as hype tool.
Sanji vs Kizaru was never going to happen (atleast this arc) and the chances of him even clashing with him are close to none. Oda clearly is avoiding this fight/clash. Just like he avoided Sanji fighting Kaidou and BM. Kizaru appeared in front of VP and Sanji wasn't there all of a sudden.
And you guys think Sanji is gonna be the first one to fight a Gorosei? Let alone having a good showing? Nah ain't happening.
Oda needs to hype them up, he isn't gonna make Sanji look stronger than a hype needed Gorosei.

Sanji is gonna have one of this 3 fights in this arc:
-Saturn
-Kizaru
-Laffite (Devon plot)

What i'm curious if he gonna lose his shit?
After all, he is acting strange since S-Shark fight.
None of the above.
He’ll do something outside of fighting that’ll be impressive.

- Saturn - I genuinely can’t see oda having Sanji being the first to fight Saturn. But I can see Sanji ruining Saturns plans somehow.
- Kizaru - No. it’s over. That’s luffys fight and luffys alone.
- Lafitte - BB pirates aren’t going to fight. They’ll take what they came for and go. Imo the only one who’s May is Devon who is probably going to cause some havoc in the fabriophase to get stopped by Bonney and kuma.

Get the fuck out of our fan club

Tired of these nay sayers.

Name a single fucking arc where sanji did nothing relevent? In punk hazard he was used to hype literally vergo. Who else?

Lmfao I'm tired of seeing this. Oda rarely uses sanji to hype anybody up. The hype comes when sanji is challenged. Because everyone expects him to be strong.

He still flexed on vergo while he himself was hurt. Then vergo ran away first.

The downplay is kinda ridiculous to the point that people said he'd fight page 1 or he'd have help vs queen.

This shit talking happens every arc and clowns like @Hiragaro always try to downplay in fear of sanji greatness.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
true