Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Y'all dont see why Law seeing sanji as a Germa? I think the north blue alliances really happening.

X-Drake, Hawkins, Law, and Sanji. So its seems odd to me for sanji going for a prostitutes without a simp face and seems like he does a smirk too.

He might trying to go to the rendezvous point when Law told him back when the raid wasn't begun.

Y'all dont see why Law seeing sanji as a Germa? I think the north blue alliances really happening.

X-Drake, Hawkins, Law, and Sanji. So its seems odd to me for sanji going for a prostitutes without a simp face and seems like he does a smirk too.

He might trying to go to the rendezvous point when Law told him back when the raid wasn't begun.
Thats bit if a strech but it would certainly be cool.
I would rather have Sanji go solo tho
But it seems that BM is going to corner Nami and others so it is possible Sanji returns to save them

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thats bit if a strech but it would certainly be cool.
I would rather have Sanji go solo tho
But it seems that BM is going to corner Nami and others so it is possible Sanji returns to save them
I'll be glad if he pull out Mr. Prince 2.0. I mean does he had a plan by himself in this raid?

Or its because he cant save momo from Kanjuro in the early raid.

So he lying about the prostitute things to trying to save momo without trying to make Nami and co in danger? :choppawhat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I like unusual matchups.

What if Sanji finds his way in the same room/part of the mansion with Jack or X Drake?

I believe King is close to where Kaido and Orochi drinks.

Queen was where Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, and Apoo were.

Sasaki is chained up. Who's Who ( look above ), Black Maria with Kaido, Ulti, and Page One just met with Luffy and Yamato.

Post automatically merged:

I like unusual matchups.

What if Sanji finds his way in the same room/part of the mansion with Jack or X Drake?

I believe King is close to where Kaido and Orochi drinks.

Queen was where Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, and Apoo were.

Sasaki is chained up. Who's Who ( look above ), Black Maria with Kaido, Ulti, and Page One just met with Luffy and Yamato.
I think the most probable enemy (?) he is going to encounter is Drake. It would be too soon to meet a YC.