Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I like unusual matchups.

What if Sanji finds his way in the same room/part of the mansion with Jack or X Drake?

I believe King is close to where Kaido and Orochi drinks.

Queen was where Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, and Apoo were.

Sasaki is chained up. Who's Who ( look above ), Black Maria with Kaido, Ulti, and Page One just met with Luffy and Yamato.
I dont think he would fought the calamities so early. But from what i see, the north blue alliances might really happening here.

So, we know that Law and X-Drake having a plan. And because Law saw Sanji as a Germa and using "Stealth Black" Raid Suit, i think law and Sanji having a plan either.

Idk about Hawkins, but ill put it anyway. So i do believe if X-Drake, Law, Hawkins, and Sanji is having a plan together.

Sanji's panel this chapter is fishy to me. Like BangMi mentioned, what Sanji said should've come with the typical thirsty face, but it didn't. We got a cool shot of him instead, with a curious expression.

In this chapter we got Nami, Usopp and Chopper looking to Sanji to get them through the trouble, and thus highlighting this trait of Sanji that has come to mean so much to them. They're putting their trust in him, while of course also showing their worry about the prospect of Sanji+brothel. Because they know him too well.

Isn't it odd that Oda is first directing our attention to this savior aspect of Sanji's character, only to then have him just run off to prostitutes?

Two chapters ago Oda had Sanji go all gaga over the prostitutes, so that when we get the line from Sanji this chapter there would be little doubt where he's heading off to. Oda is setting it up like that.

All of this makes me think, what if Sanji's lying about where he's heading off to, as a way for Oda to subvert our expectations? Note that it's Carrot's flashback, so Sanji isn't actually lying to Nami. What if Sanji's planning on something?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji's panel this chapter is fishy to me. Like BangMi mentioned, what Sanji said should've come with the typical thirsty face, but it didn't. We got a cool shot of him instead, with a curious expression.

In this chapter we got Nami, Usopp and Chopper looking to Sanji to get them through the trouble, and thus highlighting this trait of Sanji that has come to mean so much to them. They're putting their trust in him, while of course also showing their worry about the prospect of Sanji+brothel. Because they know him too well.

Isn't it odd that Oda is first directing our attention to this savior aspect of Sanji's character, only to then have him just run off to prostitutes?

Two chapters ago Oda had Sanji go all gaga over the prostitutes, so that when we get the line from Sanji this chapter there would be little doubt where he's heading off to. Oda is setting it up like that.

All of this makes me think, what if Sanji's lying about where he's heading off to, as a way for Oda to subvert our expectations? Note that it's Carrot's flashback, so Sanji isn't actually lying to Nami. What if Sanji's planning on something?
It seems like He had a mission on his own rn.

Im not sure what it is, it could be he trying to search for momo or he had a plan with Law.
Because as we can see, Law saw Sanji using raid suit and able to became invisible.

It seems like He had a mission on his own rn.

Im not sure what it is, it could be he trying to search for momo or he had a plan with Law.
Because as we can see, Law saw Sanji using raid suit and able to became invisible.
Remember when, after Sanji and Drake clashed in the flower capital, Drake acted weird after returning to Hawkins? Then supposedly Drake freed Law.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think it pertains to his undercover mission within the sword group. But what if he had a chat with Sanji before returning to Hawkins? Many though that at the time. Not very likely, but still.
It could be but it seems weird to me if X-Drake just know Sanji without the germa feats. And i think Law told X-Drake that Sanji is a Germa and he know that Sanji is strong and he is a person who sticking to the plan other than Jinbe.

Thats why they might included Sanji in their plan.

It could be but it seems weird to me if X-Drake just know Sanji without the germa feats. And i think Law told X-Drake that Sanji is a Germa and he know that Sanji is strong and he is a person who sticking to the plan other than Jinbe.

Thats why they might included Sanji in their plan.
Drake knew about Germa when he was in the bathhouse looking for Soba Mask. A fodder told Drake Soba Mask was inside and when he entered it he saw Stealth black.
So he knew Soba Mask is actualy Stealth Black. Drake also had the name Sangoro on his list, because it was his job to kill Sangoro.
And when Sanji and Zoro made an appearance, when Yasu died, they were called by their Wano names - Sangoro for Sanji.
So Drake figured out that, Sangoro > Soba Mask > Stealth Black > Sanji.

What do you think about our little Sanji in the last chapter ? It caused quite the stir in the spoiler thread lol

The prostitute joke makes me laugh it was a good one
It actually made me legit laugh, mainly because of Usopp and Chopper's faith in Sanji.

I don't mind at all that Sanji's thirsty for some hookers, it makes him more realistic than 99.9 % of the asexual cast of One Piece. Just filled with badass edgelords and Gary Stus who apparantly lack any basic sex drive a male should have. It's what makes a species survive after all. And Sanji's a pirate, not a damn army soldier bound by strict rules of conduct.

Like what character in One Piece has a locker filled with nude magazines? That's such relatable thing and I fucking love Sanji for that. The fact that Oda added that detail to Sanji's character is a testament to his unique view of Sanji.

It's when Oda fails with the timing and when he goes overboard with the gag faces that it bothers me. I wanna lay my eyes on the handsome devil Sanji is, not gag faces.

It actually made me legit laugh, mainly because of Usopp and Chopper's faith in Sanji.

I don't mind at all that Sanji's thirsty for some hookers, it makes him more realistic than 99.9 % of the asexual cast of One Piece. Just filled with badass edgelords and Gary Stus who apparantly lack any basic sex drive a male should have. It's what makes a species survive after all. And Sanji's a pirate, not a damn army soldier bound by strict rules of conduct.

Like what character in One Piece has a locker filled with nude magazines? That's such relatable thing and I fucking love Sanji for that. The fact that Oda added that detail to Sanji's character is a testament to his unique view of Sanji.

It's when Oda fails with the timing and when he goes overboard with the gag faces that it bothers me. I wanna lay my eyes on the handsome devil Sanji is, not gag faces.
my dude
i am so happy reading this
i am liking anime waifu too so thats why sanji is that dude for me, no caps

yeah, so happy sanji finally solo.
hope his clutch moment since enies lobby play out nicely or have decent fight feat
if he dont have any of that in this onigashima arc i will turtore myself by watching that scene of last of us 2 LOL