Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
sanji has habit of turning enemies into allies(viola and pudding) who do think sanji is going to turn into an ally ulti or black maria or both or someone else?
The similarities between Pudding and Viola is both of them had a sad past/flashback.

If Oda will doing this thing to Sanji, i'll bet on Black Maria.

I'm always thinking there is no women want to be a prostitutes by her own if they dont get forced by something. (Poverty, etc)

But it sounds lame though.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The similarities between Pudding and Viola is both of them had a sad past/flashback.

If Oda will doing this thing to Sanji, i'll bet on Black Maria.

I'm always thinking there is no women want to be a prostitutes by her own if they dont get forced by something. (Poverty, etc)

But it sounds lame though.
I don't want Sanji to turn again a girl into an ally. Viola, Pudding and Baby 5 are enough of that already. I want the F6 to be real enemies.

I want a war, no talk no jutsu, no give up, I want all of them to smash each other haha

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't want Sanji to turn again a girl into an ally. Viola, Pudding and Baby 5 are enough of that already. I want the F6 to be real enemies.

I want a war, no talk no jutsu, no give up, I want all of them to smash each other haha
Yes, me too.

At least if Oda want make them into the allies, he can do that in the end of the war/the conclusion of the war. Like the grand fleet thing.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Next Raid Suit design?:
My guess is,
- His raid suit now placed in his gloves.

- He might pullin up some ironman shit vibes like this

- He doesnt need the Canister again

- The cape is gone or i'm not sure either, but the mask, the glasses, and the hair might still looks exactly the same.

By my own imagination, i hope modified raid suit sanji will looks like Ichigo's Getsuga tenshou final form.
But Sanji's appearance still looks exactly the same or maybe the boots had a modified too or had a black colour instead of white and yellow. That would suit his epithet as "Black Leg/Kuroashi"

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My guess is,

- The cape is gone or i'm not sure either, but the mask, the glasses, and the hair might still looks exactly the same.

By my own imagination, i hope modified raid suit sanji will looks like Ichigo's Getsuga tenshou final form.
But Sanji's appearance still looks exactly the same or maybe the boots had a modified too or had a black colour instead of white and yellow. That would suit his epithet as "Black Leg/Kuroashi"
Holy fuck that's some cool as theory/design.

pogg

My guess is,

I want Sanji to look like Meliodas imo:kayneshrug:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Holy fuck that's some cool as theory/design.

pogg
Idk if its just for me or not. I always see the boots and the cape as a silly things.

But, that is just my imagination.
Post automatically merged:

I want Sanji to look like Meliodas imo:kayneshrug:
Yes, i hope Sanji modified raid suit dont have the cape and the silly boots. Or maybe the boots had a black colour now.

Because i think the cape is the only thing that "revealed" him as a Germa right?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk if its just for me or not. I always see the boots and the cape as a silly things.

But, that is just my imagination.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, i hope Sanji modified raid suit dont have the cape and the silly boots. Or maybe the boots had a black colour now.

Because i think the cape is the only thing that "revealed" him as a Germa right?
I don't like cape and boots too but somehow current Raid Suit design looks OP and I'm honestly scared that it will look worse.
But I hope for a good surprise.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
As you know I'm a Zoro fan but I completely don't get this war.

Zoro got Enma and Sanji got RS and then what?

It starts with getting these things and ends with using them.

The end.
The final attack that Sanji land on his raid suit to Page one had a unique named attack

I'm starting to believe, he will said "Diable Jambe" (If oda decided to put Modified RS Sanji + Diable Jambe), and then he will shout something related to the space/galaxy because this is related to the dinosaurs.