Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@pg13 You seem to me to be quite fair to Sanji in your comments. I don't know if you are a Sanji fan, but if you want, welcome to join this fan club
Honestly whether its luffy, zoro, sanji, or anyone I tell people the truth about characters, theres no bias. If someone ask who's stronger than who im gonna realistic and tell them, regardless of how I feel about a character. And honestly its probably for the best that people dont know who im a fan of tbh. lol

Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO @Cobra. What if Sanji will unlock next stage of haki or i would say he can do what Laffite can do like he able to enter Mariejois without being detected.
sanji will get some special observation haki technique that is very rare and sanji will be the only one to have it in monster trio aside from future sight but hiding your presence is kinda lame tho maybe he will have island wide range haki and can sense the intent and emotion of the person like fujitora

laffite ability to stealth might be tied with his weird df and maybe shiryu invisibility df can do the same when awakened having the ability to hide your presence as haki isn’t really good since the admirals and yonkos most likely will have it
Post automatically merged:

the rs invisibility shouldn’t have this ability imo

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
sanji will get some special observation haki technique that is very rare and sanji will be the only one to have it in monster trio aside from future sight but hiding your presence is kinda lame tho maybe he will have island wide range haki and can sense the intent and emotion of the person like fujitora

laffite ability to stealth might be tied with his weird df and maybe shiryu invisibility df can do the same when awakened having the ability to hide your presence as haki isn’t really good since the admirals and yonkos most likely will have it
Yes, Sanji CoO might be insane if he developed that CoO.