Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Foe the poll, Sanji dont needa go to the roof top.

His inivisbility and speed would catch BM and Kaido off guard, but all that wasted with Ryou or Hax to bypass they're defense. He's not really a heavy hitting type and aint got much to damage even BM
I agree Sanji likely won't go to the roof but him not being able to hurt Kaido and BM doesn't mean he can't be useful. His powerful kicks can get his opponents off balance as we've seen many times, even against Oars who is supposed to be reminiscent of Kaido to some degree.

Not to mention his invisibility would allow him to do it without them seeing him coming and it would create an opening for someone else to connect a powerful hit. Just imagine Sanji using Anti-Manner to get Kaido off balance, Zoro reopening Kaido's wound then Luffy landing the final blow. :steef:

Ok, now back to reality.

I agree Sanji likely won't go to the roof but him not being able to hurt Kaido and BM doesn't mean he can't be useful. His powerful kicks can get his opponents off balance as we've seen many times, even against Oars who is supposed to be reminiscent of Kaido to some degree.

Not to mention his invisibility would allow him to do it without them seeing him coming and it would create an opening for someone else to connect a powerful hit. Just imagine Sanji using Anti-Manner to get Kaido off balance, Zoro reopening Kaido's wound then Luffy landing the final blow. :steef:

Ok, now back to reality.
Who says he can't damage Kaidou? Lol

Sanji not being able to hurt Kaido is out of the context. Sanji not going to the roof doesn't have to do with him not being able to hurt Kaido. He doesn't have to be there for whatever purpose it has to serve. There is a lot of stuff to solve in this arc not to mention unraveling some mysteries of the past. But Sanji, always does stuff that is really relevant to the story. It's not always power and battle.

Rooftop combat is not yet the decisive showdown, and there are a few reasons why:
> Yamato who has things to deal with Kaido and she will probably be in the final showdown, and Yamato is still far from reaching the roof.
> Mugiwaras fights are still far from over, and Luffy's final fight always takes place when all the other mach-ups in the arc have already been completed and finished.
> Civilians from enslaved countries always visualize the defeat of their dictator at the hands of Luffy, so the battle will only be ended when they arrive in the capital

In other words, the final confrontation will only happen when the 9 shadows of Toki's prophecy are in front of Kaido, and I have a number of decent arguments that make Sanji one of those 9 shadows.

But I think it will be irrelevant after all, as the battle against the yonkous will not be Sanji's big fight / obstacle, as he and Zoro will face calamities individually.

I particularly see an Oars scenario here, Sanji was not able to damage Oars with kicks (since Oars was a zombie), but even so he was of paramount importance in the fight by throwing those huge chains and aligning the Oars column.

Perhaps Sanji can do something of this importance, not being able to directly injure Kaido with kicks, but acting in some intelligent way to take down.

Ok, now back to reality.
is naotoshi shida sanji fanboy or what (shida do page1 too) i swear this sakuga dont really needed
they should do that to hell memories wadatshumi, that was horrendous