Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi long time no see :amazing:
I can't believe I never noticed this, but Sanji's childhood story especially the part where he is imprisoned in a mask resembles the The man in Iron Mask movie story?
The masked person identity was a twin brother of the French king Louis XIV, who later became King after the three musketeers subdued him (if I recall correctly)

And Sanji, as we know, is French and from a royal bloodline AND was imprisoned with an iron mask to hide his identity
Oda will no way make this identical reference to this story for no reason :choppawhat:

Hi long time no see :amazing:
I can't believe I never noticed this, but Sanji's childhood story especially the part where he is imprisoned in a mask resembles the The man in Iron Mask movie story?
The masked person identity was a twin brother of the French king Louis XIV, who later became King after the three musketeers subdued him (if I recall correctly)

And Sanji, as we know, is French and from a royal bloodline AND was imprisoned with an iron mask to hide his identity
Oda will no way make this identical reference to this story for no reason :choppawhat:
That's a great catch and we all know Oda is a Western media junkie so it wouldn't surprise me

Rooftop combat is not yet the decisive showdown, and there are a few reasons why:
> Yamato who has things to deal with Kaido and she will probably be in the final showdown, and Yamato is still far from reaching the roof.
> Mugiwaras fights are still far from over, and Luffy's final fight always takes place when all the other mach-ups in the arc have already been completed and finished.
> Civilians from enslaved countries always visualize the defeat of their dictator at the hands of Luffy, so the battle will only be ended when they arrive in the capital

In other words, the final confrontation will only happen when the 9 shadows of Toki's prophecy are in front of Kaido, and I have a number of decent arguments that make Sanji one of those 9 shadows.

But I think it will be irrelevant after all, as the battle against the yonkous will not be Sanji's big fight / obstacle, as he and Zoro will face calamities individually.

I particularly see an Oars scenario here, Sanji was not able to damage Oars with kicks (since Oars was a zombie), but even so he was of paramount importance in the fight by throwing those huge chains and aligning the Oars column.

Perhaps Sanji can do something of this importance, not being able to directly injure Kaido with kicks, but acting in some intelligent way to take down.
The 9 shadows prophecy from toki has nothing to do with kaido it was about orochi as you can see when it’s first introduced by kyoshiro . The only prophecy about kaido comes from oden who said kaido will be defeated by the leaders of the new generation which Sanji is not a part of . It’s about the Worstgen bucko