Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rayleigh and Shakky for real :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Now that Sanji is concerned about the scabbards the first thing he will do is to head for them

I think What I think Robin will hold off black Maria for sure and fights her, then King will have no choice but to go to kill the scabbards himself then Sanji comes in a clutch and save them and Sanji vs King happens :kata:

Last edited:
Rayleigh and Shakky for real :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Now that Sanji is concerned about the scabbards the first thing he will do is to head for them

I think What I think Robin will hold off black Maria for sure and fights her, then King will have no choice but to go to kill the scabbards himself then Sanji comes in a clutch and save them and Sanji vs King happens :kata:
I'm a Sanji vs King believer too. It's going to happen one way or the other :myman:

Idc what people say this chap. Sanji looked cool and didnt look too bad. Compared to the gag soap doll look he had going on in Ennies Lobby this isnt too bad.
It's not bad and it's alligned with his character. However it was very redundant at this point. I understand the first time it happened at EL as it showcased one Sanji's character traits but this time there was no point for Oda to have Sanji be in the same situation once again. It added nothing of value to his character that we didn't know before. It'd have been much better for Oda to introduce something, whatever that might be, which Sanji developped as a means to deal with enemy women without hurting them in the process so we'd have some progression in one of his major aspect of his character.

Last edited:
It's not bad and it's alligned with his character. However it was very redundant at this point. I understand the first time it happened at EL as it showcased one Sanji's character traits but this time there was no point for Oda to have Sanji be in the same situation once again. It added nothing of value to his character that we didn't know before. It'd have been much better for Oda to introduce something, whatever that might be, which Sanji developped as a means to deal with enemy women without hurting them in the process so we'd have some progression in one of his major aspect of his character.
Yh which makes me hope that Sanji escapes himself without getting help from Robin. Like now he knows the scarbbards are in danger, I hope he gets serious in a way.

Yh which makes me hope that Sanji escapes himself without getting help from Robin. Like now he knows the scarbbards are in danger, I hope he gets serious in a way.
Hope so too.

Imagine Sanji awaken some form of CoC that makes women feel his love for them which in turn renders them incapable of hurting him too Lmao.
It'd be hilarious. :milaugh:

I'd be very down with that if Oda goes that route with him.