Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sick of Sanji’s actions being always tied to women, it does him more harm than good. Giving him a form of CoC that only works with women would be even worse imo.

Just let the man use his combat skills without them being affected by his love for women, the romantic guy card shouldn’t be played constantly.

this Sanji and Black Maria plot really have no point other than build up for Robin vs Black Maria.
so i hope Sanji does get out from this stupid and idiot plot from Oda
I guess Oda needed an excuse to keep Sanji away from the roof fight. Now that he heard Kinemon and the others aren't on the roof anymore and need to be rescued, that will be his top priority so this stupid subplot with Black Maria is finally coming to an end. I think there were other, more clever ways to keep Sanji from going to the roof without having to reuse the Kalifa situation, which is just redundant and unnecessarily makes Sanji look bad.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I guess Oda needed an excuse to keep Sanji away from the roof fight. Now that he heard Kinemon and the others aren't on the roof anymore and need to be rescued, that will be his top priority so this stupid subplot with Black Maria is finally coming to an end. I think there were other, more clever ways to keep Sanji from going to the roof without having to reuse the Kalifa situation, which is just redundant and unnecessarily makes Sanji look bad.
good point.