Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a man of culture I see.:hapnoel:

Agree. Yamato, Ulti and Black Maria are the three new best girls in Wano arc.:blush:
I agree.

Wano has been very generous so far in introducing beauttiful women. Besides I'm very much convinced by now that Yamato will join the crew at the end of Wano. I wonder what would Sanji's reaction be when he meets her for the first time. I bet it's going to be something hilarious.

By the way are you guys still voting in the popularity poll? Yamato surpassed Sanji in the daily hot characters thing :lusalty:
I don't want Yamato to be in the third place even if it's just the hourly ranking lol
Never really cared about the polls - voted there maybe like 3 or 4 times, just because i got reminded about that lol
Haven't voted in a while now and don't really care about it anyway.

Couldn't agree more.

That until this happens............

Like come on Oda, you could have come up with a better spider design for Black Maria......:crazwhat:But she's still cute nonetheless.:blush:
Yh her DF is pretty trash but tbh it doesnt look to bad when her kimono is hiding the ugly Smile Spider face, and you can only see the legs.

Oda was defintely going with a Jorogumo look....

Post automatically merged:

They can still get along you know.:neesama:
Maybe after Wano:neesama:

Yh her DF is pretty trash but tbh it doesnt look to bad when her kimono is hiding the ugly Smile Spider face, and you can only see the legs.

Oda was defintely going with a Jorogumo look....

Yeah, her upper body is all I care about.:goyea:

And btw, is that Robin on the right on the first picture?:bamathink:
Maybe after Wano:neesama:
What if they don't ever meet again?:jordamas: