Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oda likes his goofy looking chatracters what are we going to do?:kayneshrug:
I'm not mad about her devil fruit. I'm just mad that her devil fruit is literally look like a SMILE spider fruit. But yeah it's not like I can do anything about it.:josad:
In still hold hope for her full hybrid form to look cool though. I think Oda will deliver on that front.
I hope so.:steef:

Im kinda disappointed Oda never brought back Sanji's fear of Spiders. It would've been cool to bring back something that was shown 800 chaps ago. Then again the casual viewer would be confused about why Sanji is suddenly afraid of a woman.
Doesn't Sanji only fears the small creepers not the big ones? I think I remember him kicking some giant bugs in Jaya to protect Nami. I'm not sure though. However maybe Black Maria's gorgeous face distracts him enough to ignore her spidery parts that's why he's not creeped out LoL

Hey have Sanji ever referred to a woman as "temee" which has ths meaning of "you bitch"?
He called black Maria like that this chapter :usoprice:
That was a shock to me
Viz never uses raw insult. "Temee Nico Robin wo ... namennayo" --> "you ... don't underestimate Nico Robin"
Temee is usually used to say you in vulgar way like "you bitch/bastard" but Sanji never insults beautiful girls directly so he just said "you" but in vulgar way. He also say that to Kalifa as well.

Viz never uses raw insult. "Temee Nico Robin wo ... namennayo" --> "you ... don't underestimate Nico Robin"
Temee is usually used to say you in vulgar way like "you bitch/bastard" but Sanji never insults beautiful girls directly so he just said "you" but in vulgar way. He also say that to Kalifa as well.
I dont know about that chief.

Sanji insults evil or ugly women.