Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not this, it's that trasformations like that are trash. Asura not only looks awful but doesn't make any sense. I still hope it comes from Sandai Kitetsu curse. The same goes for the black blades.:goyea:

DFs and science exist, use it Oda :beckmoji:
Ew
Post automatically merged:

Why do you guys always want Sanji to get stronger from the DNA-manipulation? This is so bad...
If its from Judge's modifications....then yh its bad. But if its from Sora's drug like DJ is....then I dont see anything wrong with it.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why do you guys always want Sanji to get stronger from the DNA-manipulation? This is so bad...
because this is the only way Oda hinted us about new Sanji powerup
When do you guys thinks the transformation (if the theory true) will happen? Wano arc, when Sanji vs King?
Yes, because of how Oda showed this arc with 4 chinese gods.
Azure Dragon (Kaido), White Tiger (possibly Yamato), Vermillion Bird (Marco/Sanji new transformation), Black Tortoise (Jinbe/Luffy new G4 Form or G5 Form)

because this is the only way Oda hinted us about new Sanji powerup
Not really. You have so many options to give Sanji a PU based on DJ alone. The DNA exoskeleton-awakening and what not BS was never needed. The RS is bad enough, but making Sanji stronger, because his manipulated DNA (which did not work on Sanji, because of Sora) awakens and makes him stronger is really the worst thing that could happend to Sanji.
Sanji who never needed gadgets, DF, Weapons etc. and was fighting only with his body and his own strength, now uses a power ranger suit and gets stronger via DNA manipulation...nobody can honestly like that shit...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
You have so many options to give Sanji a PU based on DJ alone
the only reason why i want Oda give some deepth look about Sanji's DNA is because of Diable Jambe.
based on your argument, its mean you agree if Sanji's Diable Jambe is an asspull.

and pretty interesting if Oda revealed why he had that power back in Ennies Lobby instead of an asspull move.

Not really. You have so many options to give Sanji a PU based on DJ alone. The DNA exoskeleton-awakening and what not BS was never needed. The RS is bad enough, but making Sanji stronger, because his manipulated DNA (which did not work on Sanji, because of Sora) awakens and makes him stronger is really the worst thing that could happend to Sanji.
Sanji who never needed gadgets, DF, Weapons etc. and was fighting only with his body and his own strength, now uses a power ranger suit and gets stronger via DNA manipulation...nobody can honestly like that shit...
A new fire PU due to DJ is the way to go for Sanji. I agree.

Give Sanji black hair or black fire/flames and we're good
Im lowkey feeling a Fire Bird transformation more than a Black flames transformation now...:usoprice:

Fiery bird PU > Black Flames PU >>>>> Phoeinix DF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Okama Kenpo PU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RS PU