Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
based on your argument, its mean you agree if Sanji's Diable Jambe is an asspull.
How much of an asspull is it in a Manga with unhuman abilities and super powers? And i am not even talking about DF's.
You have Ideo who can create explosions without having a DF....or people magicaly igniting their swords or infuse electricity into them or the six powers where Fukuro could even shapeshift his body, etc.
There is no need for an explanation for those kinda powers, they just exist in OP.

And honestly, i don't care if it's an asspull or not, it's not the first time in OP lol.

I had that new flame theory for a while now..coz..the hotter the flames get the more bluish theyy get... so sanji hasn't been soo pissed or infuriated to that extent in a while or at all to the point where he had to develop another technique .. plus it was Hinted in a movie too.. but makes sense if that happens.. prolly in midst of his fight with queen where queen makes fun of him or king.. and he turns blue lmao nah isn't gonna develop it in the dome.. against kaido IG but nah not in his first 1v1 in Post timeskip.. but then there is the problem of the base diable jambe getting dusted under the rug for the Pop Smokes blue devil version of it.. this has been a problem in DB universe for a very long timd where SSJ is shat upon due to SSGJ SSGBJ transformation being there so the initial transformation isn't valued enough soo.. its a bit cliche trope and too convenient for sanji coz alot of transformations would slide inconsistency in usage of other techniques when u already have a transcended version of the first one which makes it too convenient, unjust, and deplorable.. and inconsistent in a way that you could visually see ths orange flames to be intense but the latter half of your mind would say other wise.. coz intense now = BLUE DEVIL FLAMES that may cause issue too .. so i also get why oda chose not to go to that route now lol and rather than his flames changing color they turn into a miniature star or like far end of a jet exhaust where the flames coming out of the engine are rapid and intense.. which doesn't give it that vibe of a separate enhanced version of diable .. it just gives a vibe of diable jambe but intensified from its base state .. which is a very clever move by oda to avoid the flaw from occurring.. but in the movie they showed thay sanji's anger ignites blue flames from which the normal flames emerge soo he gave it that tint of blue to that it was intense.. which be be some in the anime again? idk

so no blue flames unfortunately Nope.. as much as it sounds as cool as SSJB.. nah too much of a compromise.

Last edited:
yeah by this logic, Yamato join Strawhats is pretty strong.
and what Luffy would be then??
Hyogoro said Luffy looked like some god in G4 so that's what I'd go with although it has nothing to do with the constellations.
Post automatically merged:

remember folks North Blue alliance is still on the table but minus Law lol
I secretly hope Drake joins Law crew, I wouldn't trust Hawkins.
Post automatically merged:

I just want Sanji's flames to turn him into a bird.

Damn you @VegaPank.....You told me something I didnt know I needed till now.
What if the new design turned the cape into wings and then use HM? It would look like a fiery bird.

Last edited:
I had that new flame theory for a while now..coz..the hotter the flames get the more bluish theyy get... so sanji hasn't been soo pissed or infuriated to that extent in a while or at all to the point where he had to develop another technique .. plus it was Hinted in a movie too.. but makes sense if that happens.. prolly in midst of his fight with queen where queen makes fun of him or king.. and he turns blue lmao nah isn't gonna develop it in the dome.. against kaido IG but nah not in his first 1v1 in Post timeskip.. but then there is the problem of the base diable jambe getting dusted under the rug for the Pop Smokes blue devil version of it.. this has been a problem in DB universe for a very long timd where SSJ is shat upon due to SSGJ SSGBJ transformation being there so the initial transformation isn't valued enough soo.. its a bit cliche trope and too convenient for sanji coz alot of transformations would slide inconsistency in usage of other techniques when u already have a transcended version of the first one which makes it too convenient, unjust, and deplorable.. and inconsistent in a way that you could visually see ths orange flames to be intense but the latter half of your mind would say other wise.. coz intense now = BLUE DEVIL FLAMES that may cause issue too .. so i also get why oda chose not to go to that route now lol and rather than his flames changing color they turn into a miniature star or like far end of a jet exhaust where the flames coming out of the engine are rapid and intense.. which doesn't give it that vibe of a separate enhanced version of diable .. it just gives a vibe of diable jambe but intensified from its base state .. which is a very clever move by oda to avoid the flaw from occurring.. but in the movie they showed thay sanji's anger ignites blue flames from which the normal flames emerge soo he gave it that tint of blue to that it was intense.. which be be some in the anime again? idk

so no blue flames unfortunately Nope.. as much as it sounds as cool as SSJB.. nah too much of a compromise.
I just feel Sanji getting blue flames looks too much like Marco. Especially the fact that Marco is here within this arc. I'd much rather Sanji get black flames...

I just feel Sanji getting blue flames looks too much like Marco. Especially the fact that Marco is here within this arc. I'd much rather Sanji get black flames...
i personally have no qualms with intense flames being represented in colors but... it poses the same flaw like transformations in DB.. which is why i don't think oda would go that route... and honestly think about it... we have only seen one move in him covered in flames... and he hasn't even shown much with his infuriated miniature star diable jambe.. remember.. hell memories knocked someone who was barely affected from a move that knocked BM off sunny

Last edited:
i personally have no qualms with intense flames being represented in colors but... it poses the same flaw like transformations in DB.. which is why i don't think oda would go that route... and honestly think about it... we have only seen one move in him covered in flames... and he hasn't even shown much with his infuriated miniature star diable jambe.. remember.. hell memories knocked someone who was barely affected from a move that knocked BM off ths roof..
Yh Sanji has immense firepower. He just needs to be super pissed off this arc to bring it out.