Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Sanji were to ever get Marco's DF. The least Oda could do is give it another colour and maybe change up the face.
The RS is going to eat it, not Sanji, so its appearence should change quite a bit :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Nah i really want sanji to have vermillion bird.
My reply above is just kidding because @Jackteo want Sanji to eat Marco's DF
That's why i ignored it :kriwhat:

Nah i really want sanji to have vermillion bird.
My reply above is just kidding because @Jackteo want Sanji to eat Marco's DF
Yh me too. Just saying in the unlikely possibility that Marco died and Sanji got his fruit....

Anyways I think I know who the Genbu is....

Fukurokuju
Fukurokuju maybe the Genbu. He may not have the actual Genbu power but he could have some sort of Turtle power. So once Orochi goes on top of him. It would be a Snake on top of a Turtle.

Plus Genbu's have ability to travel to the land of the dead. Fukurokuju is also a Japanese myth about a God who bring people back to life.... Both very similar

Plus the Turtle in the Genbu and Fukurokuju both symbolise Longevity in Japanese myth. Again very Similar.

Lastly, Fukurokuju's kimino has a turtle shell-like pattern

So either Fukurokuju has a full on Genbu DF or he has a different Turtle fruit. Perhaps an Ancient Turtle Fruit....

Yh me too. Just saying in the unlikely possibility that Marco died and Sanji got his fruit....

Fukurokuju
Fukurokuju maybe the Genbu. He may not have the actual Genbu power but he could have some sort of Turtle power. So once Orochi goes on top of him. It would be a Snake on top of a Turtle.

Plus Genbu's have ability to travel to the land of the dead. Fukurokuju is also a Japanese myth about a God who bring people back to life.... Both very similar

Plus the Turtle in the Genbu and Fukurokuju both symbolise Longevity in Japanese myth. Again very Similar.

So either Fukurokuju has a full on Genbu DF or he has a different Turtle fruit. Perhaps an Ancient Turtle Fruit....
Nice observation. :cheers: Now I'm 90% sure that Fukurokuju is the Genbu.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Fukurokuju

good observation as usual, if Fukurokuju is indeed a Genbu.
Vermillion Bird/Suzaku is confirmed and lets wait if indeed Sanji's new Powerup :finally:

you need to explain why you want Sanji to have Marco's DF right now :pepestrike:
Because it's the best looking powet, it would make the RS impossible to destroy (quite useful since Franky seemed unable to modify it), we need to see a strawhat finding a DF and letting an object eat a DF on panel would be awesome :steef:
Can you imagine a phoenix-suit following Sanji?:steef::steef:

And i'm really afraid Sanji is going to die and not live forever with Nami and their son Luffy.
Perhaps the fruit can protect him:josad:

Beast Pirates - Seiryu: Kaido
Orochi's forces - Genbu: Fukurokuju
SH/Samurai allaince - Suzaku: Sanji
Other - Byakko: Yamato

Now all we need is a Volume Cover with all of them in their Full Zoan form:finally:

It would have to be in a Vol where:
- Sanji's PU comes
- Orochi coming back to life and going on a rampage with Fukurokuju guarding him
- Yamato facing Kaido

Around the 1020s/1030s....:zorothink:

Suggestions for next poll should be about Sanji transformation theory;
- Vermillion bird (@BangMi n @Chrono)
- RS Phoenix (@Jackteo)
- Lucifer (@Hedfi)

Just to see which one all Sanji fans want him to be..
Lol😂 but all three was good tho..:optimistic:
RS Phoenix is pretty bad:suresure:

Anyways....

I'm gonna make a Sanji vs King colourspread:sweat:

Suggestions for next poll should be about Sanji transformation theory;
- Vermillion bird (@BangMi n @Chrono)
- RS Phoenix (@Jackteo)
- Lucifer (@Hedfi)

Just to see which one all Sanji fans want him to be..
Lol😂 but all three was good tho..:optimistic:
What's interesting is that Lucifer is one of the 7 princes of hell. Each prince represents a deadly sin :

- Lucifer : pride
- Beelzebub : envy
- Satan : wrath
- Abadon : sloth
- Mammon : greed
- Belphegor : gluttony
- Asmodeus : lust

Not only they're all princes like Sanji but one of them suits him perfectly, given which deadly sin he represents. I'll let you guys guess which one it is.

What's interesting is that Lucifer is one of the 7 princes of hell. Each prince represents a deadly sin :

- Lucifer : pride
- Beelzebub : envy
- Satan : wrath
- Abadon : sloth
- Mammon : greed
- Belphegor : gluttony
- Asmodeus : lust

Not only they're all princes like Sanji but one of them suits him perfectly, given which deadly sin he represents. I'll let you guys guess which one it is.
4 of them which is pride, envy, wrath and lust seem like Sanji.. 🤔

Pride: Sanji's pride doesn't want to hurt women.
Envy: We did see Sanji envy / jealous of Zoro when saving Hiyori.
Wrath: Sanji mad when Nami was kidnapped back at thriller bark.
Lust: Sanji pervert.

Fukurokuju

Nice catch, I'm 100% convinced. I expected Orochi to come back and the scabbards to fight him but he seem too weak.
If Fukurokuju brought him back and combine their strength, they might give the scabbards a good fight.

4 of them which is pride, envy, wrath and lust seem like Sanji.. 🤔

Pride: Sanji's pride doesn't want to hurt women.
Envy: We did see Sanji envy / jealous of Zoro when saving Hiyori.
Wrath: Sanji mad when Nami was kidnapped back at thriller bark.
Lust: Sanji pervert.
It's not really out of pride that he doesn't hurt women, but out of respect and loyalty towards Zeff. Sanji's most defining vice is his lust so I think Asmodeus is the one that fits him the most.