Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False equivalence. The true equivalence would be complaning about him fighting with his legs only, which is not what I'm doing. Luffy doesn't just stretch his body, he's very creative and came up with cool and unique techniques like G2, G4 or Snakeman. But what's unique about kicking fire or lightning ? Million of characters can do similiar stuff. Something like Rokushiki is much more interesting, because not only it has much less often been seen but he can use his own variations of those techniques to make them more unique. And that's just one example.
It's as if you're claiming that Sanji doesn't have his own techniques using his base kicks or DJ.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think it because he is so big jus a tiny part of him is inside water so he can still move : I heard that somewhere don’t remember where
Isn't his title "Battleship" or something like that? How's
we dont need natsu here cause i ship sanji lucy:beckmoji:

Post automatically merged:

durability is plot related lol
nami n ussop tanking ulti headbutt that comparable to luffy is the biggest gag in one piece ever:milaugh::kata:
What a freaking random ship.
Lmao.
Not bad, though.

:lusalty:

Maybe but if we talk about what we want, don't you guys want Sanji to have original abilities ? I get Chrono's idea, he's suggesting his fire abilities are just part of something bigger and more interesting, but him having only fire and/or lightning powers ? Generic as hell. :gonope:
I wanted him to learn rankyaku, because it was introduced as a "kick attack".
But, Oda. :/

It's as if you're claiming that Sanji doesn't have his own techniques using his base kicks or DJ.
I'm just saying fire and electricity powers are too generic.

By the way, am I the only one who misses the old DJ ? I liked it more when Sanji's leg was just glowing red/yellow, it was visually more appealing than his leg being in flames. That's why I requested his leg to glow blue for my personal fanart instead of blue flames. That's something I would like.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
"The Vermilion Bird is an elegant and noble bird in both appearance and behavior, it is very selective in what it eats and where it perches"
This line above make me believe if Sanji will have a Vermillion Bird power in the future.

and if you see in here, there is some "Stars" article which is i still dont understand.
But this could explain why Usopp and Nami talking about Sanji born under the stars.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermilion_Bird

By the way, am I the only one who misses the old DJ ? I liked it more when Sanji's leg was just glowing red/yellow, it was visually more appealing than his leg being in flames. That's why I requested his leg to glow blue for my personal fanart instead of blue flames. That's something I would like.
I don't mind the flames. I find them cool. I think he produces flames pre-time skip too but I'm not too sure of it. And yeah Blue or black flames would suit Sanji's character more than Red/Orange/Yellow imo.

Sanji is like the second fire user within the series. It became generic for new characters to start using it. Plus Sanji was already at the point of flames Pre Timeskip. Literally the arc after Ennies Lobby he was exploding and combusting....

---------------------------------------------------------

2021 and I'm still waiting for a DJ Primere Hachis to land....:josad:

Was re-reading the past few chapters and this panel is pure gold.

i like you made my day line better from fan translator than stevenpaul
stevenpaul too remove my namisan when in raw sanji say ore namisan , my namisan clearly (it made sanjinamifan in japan so happy when in viz sanji just say protect nami for me)
he too remove sanjikun n namisan suffix
stevenpaul doesnt like sanji confirmed:kata:

I believe in Vegapank's sans word. :josad:
i respect vegapank but i dont believe it, not from oda:gonope:
not after 1005 treatment:beckmoji:

we dont need natsu here cause i ship sanji lucy:beckmoji:

durability is plot related lol
nami n ussop tanking ulti headbutt that comparable to luffy is the biggest gag in one piece ever:milaugh::kata:
:milaugh:

about 2 months in this forum just confirms one thing, there is nothing known as a neutral stand point here.But meh own me on i reckon

Last edited:
Sanji is like the second fire user within the series. It became generic for new characters to start using it. Plus Sanji was already at the point of flames Pre Timeskip. Literally the arc after Ennies Lobby he was exploding and combusting....

---------------------------------------------------------

2021 and I'm still waiting for a DJ Primere Hachis to land....:josad:

It landed in the GOLD movie, in the manga it looks like it's a one hit attack but the movie show different.

This person is a Reverse Sayan believer!
I like this person.
:stealthblack:

I also found this thread.
Don't think it is "needed" here, but still a 10/10 read.
Is the black hair change a real theory or more of a fun theory?
Not a fan of it cause that would mean Sanji's Lineage Factor modification becomes real.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It landed in the GOLD movie, in the manga it looks like it's a one hit attack but the movie show different.

Is the black hair change a real theory or more of a fun theory?
Not a fan of it cause that would mean Sanji's Lineage Factor modification becomes real.
For me it's just a fun theory.
But the twist would be that this modification would be "unlocked" through an extremely emotional state of mind, due to Sora's drug. So, instead of becoming an emotionless individual, he would get fueled even further by his emotions.
A sweet ironic twist.

It says I have no permission to access this thread. What does the link say?
Dude makes a small critic about the anime episode Sanji fights Luffy, explaining why, in his opinion, it is one of the best episodes in One Piece or, again in his opinions, of all animes.
The usage of frames, colorization, soundtrack, voice acting, and so on.