Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I’m saying if queen really has a connection to judge and vegapunk.

It would help move the plot easier
The fact is that, unless Queen knows something about Judge and Sora relationship that makes Sanji change his mind about his father, nothing good for Sanji's character can come from a Queen-Sanji fight. He has already accepted to use the RS and:
- if Queen hates Judge, Sanji should defend Judge and accept he is a Vinsmoke, for no reason :okay:

- if Queen likes Judge, Sanji should kick him because he was his father's besty :okay:

I mean, i understand that Queen might attack Sanji because he is a Vinsmoke but, ignoring everything else poiting at Sanji vs King or even just someone else vs Queen, would it really be useful or grant some kind of plot progression?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The fact is that, unless Queen knows something about Judge and Sora relationship that makes Sanji change his mind about his father, nothing good for Sanji's character can come from a Queen-Sanji fight. He has already accepted to use the RS and:
- if Queen hates Judge, Sanji should defend Judge and accept he is a Vinsmoke, for no reason :okay:

- if Queen likes Judge, Sanji should kick him because he was his father's besty :okay:

I mean, i understand that Queen might attack Sanji because he is a Vinsmoke but, ignoring everything else poiting at Sanji vs King or even just someone else vs Queen, would it really be useful or grant some kind of plot progression?
Yes. Yes it would.

Chopper getting the help of Drake and everyone else on the Live Performance.....makes sense. They all equally have beef against Queen. Chopper is just the only SH in that army against Queen.

Sanji vs King started off as a solo. And will end that way....
Chopper needing everyone on the live floor won’t happen.

If anything it would be drake vs queen and chopper vs the remaining 5 numbers plot points don’t disappear.

A whole army of strong people and chopper vs queen?

That’s like saying oven daifuku snack and fodder vs queen
Post automatically merged:

If Oda wants to set up sanji vs queen because of the plot like vegapunk genes etc. I wouldn’t be surprised.

King also has a plot line with his race and possibly former warden of impel down

Queen vs Sanji makes zero sense.

- If Queen loves Judge and Germa, Queen wouldnt want to fight Sanji
- If Queen hates Judge and Germa, Sanji wouldn't care....

In fact Sanji wouldnt care if he loves or hates Germa. He's not gonna ignore Momo's and the Scabbards safety for some shitty gag fight with Queen.

Chopper needing everyone on the live floor won’t happen.

If anything it would be drake vs queen and chopper vs the remaining 5 numbers plot points don’t disappear.

A whole army of strong people and chopper vs queen?

That’s like saying oven daifuku snack and fodder vs queen
At this point it's pretty clear you do not want Sanji vs King. Whatever......

If Oda wants to set up sanji vs queen because of the plot like vegapunk genes etc. I wouldn’t be surprised.

King also has a plot line with his race and possibly former warden of impel down
I doubt we'll get two flashbacks about King and Queen. King and Kaido being studied by Judge and Vegapunk in PH and being freed by Queen is way simpler.
King would actually have real a reason to hate Sanji at least, not just knowing his father's name :hihihi:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji vs anyone of the Beast Pirates or Perospero makes sense.
It's a war.
If he needs to fight an enemy, than thats it.
I've said it before. Sanji doesn't need some background connection against his enemy.
Sanji is a side character. This is NOT a Sanji-centered arc.
Just make him fight someone already.
And make that fight look cool.

How do you do that?
Make him and his enemy fight while flying.
That's already some points in the scale of awesome.

Not rocket science.:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji vs anyone of the Beast Pirates or Perospero makes sense.
It's a war.
If he needs to fight an enemy, than thats it.
I've said it before. Sanji doesn't need some background connection against his enemy.
Sanji is a side character. This is NOT a Sanji-centered arc.
Just make him fight someone already.
And make that fight look cool.

How do you do that?
Make him and his enemy fight while flying.
That's already some points in the scale of awesome.

Not rocket science.:kayneshrug:
Sanji vs Queen in a jetpack confirmed

Queen vs Sanji makes zero sense.

- If Queen loves Judge and Germa, Queen wouldnt want to fight Sanji
- If Queen hates Judge and Germa, Sanji wouldn't care....

In fact Sanji wouldnt care if he loves or hates Germa. He's not gonna ignore Momo's and the Scabbards safety for some shitty gag fight with Queen.

At this point it's pretty clear you do not want Sanji vs King. Whatever......
I want sanji vs king but that’s not the point

Jujutsu Kaisen = Nanami. :catcry:
Nanami curse power was strong but he was more strategic, until he had to do overtime.

Also...
:josad:

One of the main (or else the main) characteristic personality of a leader / conqueror is his charisma, an extraordinary and divine gift, irresistible fascination exercised over a group of people, supposedly coming from supernatural powers.

Sanji is a charismatic leader who, since his appearance chapters, has even made enemies fall in love with his compassion and becoming allies

Both Luffy and Sanji put their hearts on their sleeve, that's what makes them good leaders.

Like I said if sanji queen has connection to germa and judge that already makes it more likely he fights queen in a solo or king and queen in a 2v2.

Oda doesn’t care about your power scaling but rather the plot

Sanji and zoro vs king and queen can answer a lot of mysteries of king and queen
Before roof piece, that's what I thought with Zoro v King, Sanji v Queen and Jimbei v Jack.
But after roof piece, I got Sanji v King, Drake v Queen and Yamato v Jack.
Zoro is near dead and coughing up blood, I get the nonstop King downplaying but he's a YC1, Zoro would die.

Last edited:
Leak spoilers from Goatinformer.

Chapter 1011 - "Black Leg"

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Kaido told the Calamities that they can't beat Sanji in a 1v1 fight.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji then mid diff Jack and saves the Scabbards.

- Sanji then saves Zoro from King.

- Sanji dominates King.

- Sanji eventually beats King.

- Sanji then fight against Kaido.

- But Kaido's attack doesn't work against Sanji.

- Kaido then got couple of scars from Sanji.

- Sanji then bang Ulti in front of Page One.

- Ulti then joins Sanji's Wano Harem.

#SanjiTooStronk

:finally:

- We see Sanji using Advanced Color of Armament Haki and he tested it against Alpacaman.

- And then Queen try to sneak attack Sanji by using Brachio Bomber but Sanji said sike and send Queen flying.

- Sanji dominates King.

#SanjiTooStronk

Sanji Piece is the true One Piece :finally:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

- Sanji dominates King.

#SanjiTooStronk

lol that dabbing Sanji is cursed.