Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
It’s entirely possibly it’s zoro and sanji vs king and queen in a 2v2 so sanji would be able to damage king and queen and can have an aerial fight
I'd prefer it if Sanji teamed up with Jinbe, Drake or Yamato to fight King and Queen. Zoro's probably going to get healed by someone.

@RayanOO I would like to be added to Wanji Winsmoke's fanclub :sanmoji:
Or you know.....No fucking team-ups. And let everyone have their 1v1s....

How ? This isnt an arc about Germa. It wouldnt help shit. Plot can move forward without it ever being brought up...
Like I said if sanji queen has connection to germa and judge that already makes it more likely he fights queen in a solo or king and queen in a 2v2.

Oda doesn’t care about your power scaling but rather the plot

Sanji and zoro vs king and queen can answer a lot of mysteries of king and queen

Like I said if sanji queen has connection to germa and judge that already makes it more likely he fights queen in a solo or king and queen in a 2v2.

Oda doesn’t care about your power scaling but rather the plot

Sanji and zoro vs king and queen can answer a lot of mysteries of king and queen
Queen is uktimately a scientist. He'll obviously know other scientists. Which sets him up perfectly to be in the Vegapunk Flashback.

Man your so desperate to get Zoro off the roof. And throw him in with Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

chopper can’t beat queen and we all know it.
Chopper will get loads of help. It wont be a 1v1....

Queen is uktimately a scientist. He'll obviously know other scientists. Which sets him up perfectly to be in the Vegapunk Flashback.

Man your so desperate to get Zoro off the roof. And throw him in with Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper will get loads of help. It wont be a 1v1....
Chopper will fight the remaining 5 numbers.

He’s is not gonna get loads of help Oda isn’t doing that it’s either a 1v1 or not. Pick one.

Zoros already off the roof

Chopper will fight the remaining 5 numbers.

He’s is not gonna get loads of help Oda isn’t doing that it’s either a 1v1 or not. Pick one.

Zoros already off the roof
Chopper getting the help of Drake and everyone else on the Live Performance.....makes sense. They all equally have beef against Queen. Chopper is just the only SH in that army against Queen.

Sanji vs King started off as a solo. And will end that way....