Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
just saw someone said Niji x Cosette endgame and then im not surprised its @RayanOO who said that. :few:

with Sanji having CoC or no, im leaning toward Yes he will have CoC because Straw Hat Pirates should surpass Roger/Whitebeard/Rocks Pirates and so far the people who have a good CoO is confirmed to have CoC like Rayleigh and Katakuri. (idk about Fujitora though).

And dont worry guys, blonde character in Shonen is a guaranteed "strong/overpowered Character". :sanmoji:
Black Clover = Julius
One Piece = Whitebeard, Marco, etc.
My Hero Academia = All Might, Best Jeanist, etc.
One Punch Man = Genos, Flashy Flash, King :chopoff:
Jujutsu Kaisen = Nanami. :catcry:
Bleach = Shinji Hirako, Kisuke Urahara.
Naruto = Minato, Naruto.

just saw someone said Niji x Cosette endgame and then im not surprised its @RayanOO who said that. :few:

with Sanji having CoC or no, im leaning toward Yes he will have CoC because Straw Hat Pirates should surpass Roger/Whitebeard/Rocks Pirates and so far the people who have a good CoO is confirmed to have CoC like Rayleigh and Katakuri. (idk about Fujitora though).

And dont worry guys, blonde character in Shonen is a guaranteed "strong/overpowered Character".:sanmoji:
Black Clover = Julius
One Piece = Whitebeard, Marco, etc.
My Hero Academia = All Might, Best Jeanist, etc.
One Punch Man = Genos, Flashy Flash, King :chopoff:
Jujutsu Kaisen = Nanami. :catcry:
Bleach = Shinji Hirako, Kisuke Urahara.
Naruto = Minato, Naruto.
hee
didnt know u like sanjicosette
but i didnt see u wank sanjimaria here for a long time:chirstsad:

"Sanji doesnt have the qualities need for CoC"

Reality:

Sanji's leading portfolio:
- Baratie
- SHs
. Skypeia group
. Sea Train group
. PH group
. Curly Hats
- Flying Fish Riders
- G5
- Vinsmokes
- 31 WCI Chefs
- Firetanks
Post automatically merged:

One of the main (or else the main) characteristic personality of a leader / conqueror is his charisma, an extraordinary and divine gift, irresistible fascination exercised over a group of people, supposedly coming from supernatural powers.

Sanji is a charismatic leader who, since his appearance chapters, has even made enemies fall in love with his compassion and becoming allies

One of the main (or else the main) characteristic personality of a leader / conqueror is his charisma, an extraordinary and divine gift, irresistible fascination exercised over a group of people, supposedly coming from supernatural powers.

Sanji is a charismatic leader who, since his appearance chapters, has even made enemies fall in love with his compassion and becoming allies

"bUt bUt sAnJi iS wEaKwIlLeD aNd dOeSn'T hAvE sTrOnG aMbItIoN"