Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oda change Sanji route everytime.

-He want to go with Nami, ended looking for prostitute.
-We thought he still looking for prostitute, ended he saved Momo.
-Sanji saw Luffy run to rooftop, he the 1st one to volunteer decide to help Luffy so Luffy can restore his energy, but ended caught by Black Maria.
-Sanji escape from Black Maria, decide to help the Red Scabbard, ended change a route to help Momo instead.
-Just when he almost arrived, Law brought Half dead Zoro and asking Sanji to treat Zoro.
-Done treating Zoro, Sanji still want to help Momo, but ended change route again, now to the Live Floor.

I just feel like if Oda doesn't Change Sanji route again, like this time he really gonna go to Live Floor means this f**king stalling, f**king looong wait for us to see Sanji moments might revealed soon, but if Oda change Sanji route again, we gonna have to wait looonger than we can imagine, Oda even give Zoro a shortcut to rooftop with Marco help, also Law with his DF, Oda didn't even change a route for Kidd when he go looking for BigMom.
I hope this looong wait worth for us.
:kriwhat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

-Sanji saw Luffy run to rooftop, he the 1st one to volunteer decide to help Luffy so Luffy can restore his energy, but ended caught by Black Maria.
-Sanji escape from Black Maria, decide to help the Red Scabbard, ended change a route to help Momo instead.
-Just when he almost arrived, Law brought Half dead Zoro and asking Sanji to treat Zoro.
-Done treating Zoro, Sanji still want to help Momo, but ended change route again, now to the Live Floor.

I just feel like if Oda doesn't Change Sanji route again, like this time he really gonna go to Live Floor means this f**king stalling, f**king looong wait for us to see Sanji moments might revealed soon, but if Oda change Sanji route again, we gonna have to wait looonger than we can imagine, Oda even give Zoro a shortcut to rooftop with Marco help, also Law with his DF, Oda didn't even change a route for Kidd when he go looking for BigMom.
It seems Oda only planned Sanji fight at the end of the arc and meanwhile he didn’t have any clue what he would do

Last edited:
It seems Oda only planned Sanji fight at the end of the arc and meanwhile he didn’t have any clue what he would
I'm not surprised Oda change Sanji route again after this, like try to save Luffy or coming back to rescue Momo, just curious is it because fighting inside the dome will limit his full aerial ability so Oda limit his ability, until now we can't see his full potential yet, hope Oda delivered in Wano later

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
he never try to search prostitutes, he already knew Momo is in danger when he is still in Black Maria's pleasure hall.
now im not sure if he remembers Momo or CoO comiing to play.

But i hope his CoO really coming to play.

Oda was stalling Sanji all this time, because Oda had to get Kaidou back to the dome and attack Momo so Sanji can save Momo again and 1 vs 1 Kaidou :steef: