Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji stalling Kaido is definitely possible and it would make sense since Yamato is two floors above but i hope it won't happen.
I've had enough of cool entries and feats that ends up with Sanji's defeat or just him not winning, Sanji needs a fight.
I mean Sanji had a deep connection with Momo and Kinemon.

Basically, everyone who is injured could buff Sanji's diable jambe at this point.

I think this is a very perfect time for Sanji to at least to stall Kaido
That was my guess as well, wrote abaout it a bit in the spoilers thread.
Sanji drops Zoro with Hiyori (Kawa stays with them), Sanji and Izou go to Momo.
Izou will help Kiku and Shinobu helps Kinemon then Sanji takes Momo and it'll be a few chapters of chase with Dragon form and Stealth Black (perfect opportunity to use invisibility) until Luffy is back.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That was my guess as well, wrote abaout it a bit in the spoilers thread.
Sanji drops Zoro with Hiyori (Kawa stays with them), Sanji and Izou go to Momo.
Izou will help Kiku and Shinobu helps Kinemon then Sanji takes Momo and it'll be a few chapters of chase with Dragon form and Stealth Black (perfect opportunity to use invisibility) until Luffy is back.
Yeah and the only way Yamato will reach Kaido is if Bao Huang make an announcement about where Kaido is.

And that will make Sanji want to save Momo because he is a priority and he is the reason why Momo is still alive up until now.

Guys i just realize Momo is in danger situation again after this chapter.
You JUST realized it? lol
Kaidou is literaly on his ass lmao
I think this is a very perfect time for Sanji to at least to stall Kaido because i dont have any clue who going to stall Kaido.
Would be dope and Sanji is the only one who can do that right now. Yamato is heading to the roof right now, but sure Oda could just randomly make her appear in time - which is most likely gonna happen.
After so much stallling of Sanji and giving every other character their shine, it just feels like even in this case, it's gonna be someone else.

Oda is obviously stalling Sanji for something and i doubt or more i HOPE that he is not just stalling him for his fight against a YC - which was obviously gonna happen from the very beginning.

He might be got spotted by the Marys again in the next couple of chapters. And someone strong need to stall/delay Kaido for chasing them.

I think this is a very perfect time for Sanji to at least to stall Kaido because i dont have any clue who going to stall Kaido.
It could be Denjiro, because Sanji has to left Zoro with Choppah, so maybe it's still not his moment :,(
Post automatically merged:

You JUST realized it? lol
Kaidou is literaly on his ass lmao

Would be dope and Sanji is the only one who can do that right now. Yamato is heading to the roof right now, but sure Oda could just randomly make her appear in time - which is most likely gonna happen.
After so much stallling of Sanji and giving every other character their shine, it just feels like even in this case, it's gonna be someone else.

Oda is obviously stalling Sanji for something and i doubt or more i HOPE that he is not just stalling him for his fight against a YC - which was obviously gonna happen from the very beginning.
If he stail Sanji that much, just for have a simple YC fight... What a shame LMAO XDXDXD

I gonna keep my expectation low, especially after we think too much about Sanji Coo moment, only to realize next chapter Black Maria try to trap Sanji, how Black Maria know to trap Sanji? Never knew, but the obvious thing happened.

But if someone try to save them, we have a very few names could do it Denjiro (been suddenly missing), Sanji (his current location might be a problem for him to saved Momo), Law (he probably near, depend if Oda decide to give Kidd more moment with BigMom, Law ability can save Momo and Shinobu, but does he care about them, not sure) last but not least Momo itself. His ability transform into Dragon might as well giving Kaido suddenly mercy, like Tama and BigMom relationship but it bit far-streched to said. Other than that, the remain of Kozuki clan (Red Scabbard) don't know how, but never knew Oda.

Wish we can have a battle map, so we can sort some things here lol
Post automatically merged:

And to add something here Momo clearly say that, 'He Can't Die' which toxic fans once again need to realize how important Sanji role saving Momo from King and Queen guard, not just about fighting and defeat/killed Kaido.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

He might be got spotted by the Marys again in the next couple of chapters. And someone strong need to stall/delay Kaido for chasing them.

Yamato is.
Looks like a given.
UNLESS ODA WANTS TO MAKE SANJI CHANGE HIS PATH......A-G-A-I-N.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
95% Oda is stalling Sanji just for this fight against a YC.

Oda's gonna make Sanji running in circle for another 10 chapters isn't he?.........
chapter 1017.
So 3 more chapters, not 10.
:D

Suzaku vs Seiryu sky battle outside of Onigashima