Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
sanji vs king more fun
Aesthetically speaking, i think Sanji vs King had more potential, just like Sanji vs Page One could have (unfortunately he is obviously too weak for Sanji)

I may be wrong but i can't see Sanji vs Queen with that same potential, for now atleast, and thats due to a few reasons, especially Queen's size and his fighting style (which is kinda unknown actually). But we can't confirm nothing until we see them fighting for real, cuz the real fight didn't even started, so i hope im wrong with this and the fight is amazing.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
While I might enjoy Sanji vs Queen, the prospect is:
Sanji's fights were always very "brawly" like. Kicks and stuff. Which is the reason some people claim Sanji is some kind of "martial artist" like Ken Masters or something.
Sanji vs Kuroobi, Sanji vs Mr2. Sanji vs Jabura, Sanji vs Absalom.
No lasers and shit.
Queen is something entirely different. Not only that, but Oda shifted Sanji from the "James Bond meets Jackie Chan" vibe, to the Super Sentai thing. It kinda feels weird to me because it deviates from that which I used to enjoy on his fights.
King looked like a more appropriate opponent to get that kind of fight, but also while in mid air.

Let's see how it goes.

Sanji's fights were always very "brawly" like. Kicks and stuff. Which is the reason some people claim Sanji is some kind of "martial artist" like Ken Masters or something.
No lasers and shit.
Queen is something entirely different. Not only that, but Oda shifted Sanji from the "James Bond meets Jackie Chan" vibe, to the Super Sentai thing. It kinda feels weird to me because it deviates from that which I used to enjoy on his fights.
King looked like a more appropriate opponent to get that kind of fight, but also while in mid air.

Let's see how it goes.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i just realize some of Sanji's past opponent became "more relevant" to the plot of One Piece
  • Bon Clay -> Save Luffy and co in Impel Down.
  • Wadatsumi -> Save Luffy and co in Whole Cake Island
  • Absalom -> Important information about Shiryu became Invisibility fruit user.
  • Gin -> Hope he will show up to the story again because he said he want to meet with Luffy and Sanji again.
  • Jabra -> ?

No lasers and shit.

Let's see how it goes.
Like, Oda gave the Rokushiki Master to Jinbei, the guy who kicks and flies and barely used his sword, to Zoro (most likely) and the biggest dude in size (compared to the others) who is a dope Cyborg, to Sanji.

Even Sanji having the Raid Suit, his fighting style ends up being the same --> Speed, kicks and some aerial moves + invisibility, there is nothing about shooting Laser Beams or having Mechanical body parts. How Queen is going keep up against that is what i want to see, IF thats where we are going to.

Looks like one of the big deals of this fight is Sanji realizing how strong science is and accepting it, accepting who he trully is and where he was born despite him being different from his biological family, since we are going to get more info about MADS, which includes Judge, potentially the WG and SSG, and consequently how useful the Raid Suit can be for him to get stronger for the endgame. So yeah looks like the plot demands it, i just don't want to see Sanji turning into a complete power ranger out of nowhere, he needs to keep his fighting style or show something new without the Raid Suit. I've said before, i think Sanji's Raid Suit will be like a Gear 4 for him, i hope atleast.

:queenhear: :sanmoji:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Like, Oda gave the Rokushiki Master to Jinbei, the guy who kicks and flies and barely used his sword, to Zoro (most likely) and the biggest dude in size (compared to the others) who is a dope Cyborg, to Sanji.

Even Sanji having the Raid Suit, his fighting style ends up being the same --> Speed, kicks and some aerial moves + invisibility, there is nothing about shooting Laser Beams or having Mechanical body parts. How Queen is going keep up against that is what i want to see, IF thats where we are going to.

Looks like one of the big deals of this fight is Sanji realizing how strong science is and accepting it, accepting who he trully is and where he was born despite him being different from his biological family, since we are going to get more info about MADS, which includes Judge, potentially the WG and SSG, and consequently how useful the Raid Suit can be for him to get stronger for the endgame. So yeah looks like the plot demands it, i just don't want to see Sanji turning into a complete power ranger out of nowhere, he needs to keep his fighting style or show something new without the Raid Suit. I've said before, i think Sanji's Raid Suit will be like a Gear 4 for him, i hope atleast.

:queenhear: :sanmoji:
Btw, I HARDLY think Sanji is simply gonna evade everything.
Queen is a 1.32B enemy. Dude's legit. He ain't gonna "do nothing" to Sanji.

My problem is Sanji's fight becoming some dbz BS with lasers and one shots, without the cool combos.