Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Like, Oda gave the Rokushiki Master to Jinbei, the guy who kicks and flies and barely used his sword, to Zoro (most likely) and the biggest dude in size (compared to the others) who is a dope Cyborg, to Sanji.

Even Sanji having the Raid Suit, his fighting style ends up being the same --> Speed, kicks and some aerial moves + invisibility, there is nothing about shooting Laser Beams or having Mechanical body parts. How Queen is going keep up against that is what i want to see, IF thats where we are going to.

Looks like one of the big deals of this fight is Sanji realizing how strong science is and accepting it, accepting who he trully is and where he was born despite him being different from his biological family, since we are going to get more info about MADS, which includes Judge, potentially the WG and SSG, and consequently how useful the Raid Suit can be for him to get stronger for the endgame. So yeah looks like the plot demands it, i just don't want to see Sanji turning into a complete power ranger out of nowhere, he needs to keep his fighting style or show something new without the Raid Suit. I've said before, i think Sanji's Raid Suit will be like a Gear 4 for him, i hope atleast.

:queenhear: :sanmoji:
sanji new raid suit form will shoot laser too isnt he?:josad:

Btw, I HARDLY think Sanji is simply gonna evade everything.
Queen is a 1.32B enemy. Dude's legit. He ain't gonna "do nothing" to Sanji.

My problem is Sanji's fight becoming some dbz BS with lasers and one shots, without the cool combos.
Yeah, i think we are just scratching the surface of the potential of that fight.
But i doubt we are going to see something like this on the fight, again i hope im wrong and it ends up being even better.

Post automatically merged:

sanji new raid suit form will shoot laser too isnt he?:josad:
Yes, he is shooting fireballs using Diable Jambe :myman:

It doesn't matter how fast Queen himself moves all that matters is how fast his mechanical arms move which are not actually one in the same, there is no speed issue here since Queens tech will be fast. While King has superior movement speed I believe Queen will have superior attack speed, with his lasers and reach his attacks will reach Sanji faster than an attack from King would then when you add the fact that Queen will be attacking from multiple angles while combining different weapons at the same time we will have a fight that hopefully resembles Spider-man vs Dock ock than Sanji vs Wadatsumi. Queen can easily pull out different forms that fit different scenarios, flight could be one of them. Look at this fight like a epic marvel comic book fight and less as a typical Shonen battle, I personally don't care to see Sanji win because of Haki magic, I want to see a cerebral fight where both parties are figuring each others moves and weapons out until the epic finale where their both forced to throw away the now malfunctioning gadgets and have a mano a mano.

The reason I believe Oda didn't give Sanji his aerial fight is because he is saving it for a later match down the road, most likely with Laffite in my opinion so it would be too redundant to have him fight both winged opponents and anyway Laffite will be much more dangerous and powerful than King so we wont miss out on much.

"The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol that represents protection, sacrifice, healing, regeneration, and royal power. It is also used to protect both the living and the dead from evil forces."

"Ancient Egyptians didn't think of the eye as just a passive organ that we used for seeing the world; it was thought of as having special powers related to protection, taking actions, and anger. Eyes were thought to have powerful energy and could cast evil spells with just a glance. It was also believed that evil eyes could be counteracted with "good eyes", which led to beliefs around the protective power of the Eye of Horus."

"In hieroglyphics, the Eye of Horus is represented by seven different symbols, with the meaning of "take action" or "one who does". Sailors harnessed its power by painting it on ships to protect them on dangerous voyages and to ward off evil forces. In this way, it is similar to the evil eye symbol."

Post automatically merged:

Dunno about you guys, but i could relate it a lot to Sanji while searching for info about the Eye of Horus :finally: :finally: :finally: :finally: :finally:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
i just realize some of Sanji's past opponent became "more relevant" to the plot of One Piece
  • Bon Clay -> Save Luffy and co in Impel Down.
  • Wadatsumi -> Save Luffy and co in Whole Cake Island
  • Absalom -> Important information about Shiryu became Invisibility fruit user.
  • Gin -> Hope he will show up to the story again because he said he want to meet with Luffy and Sanji again.
  • Jabra -> ?
People often say "zoro's opponent are more relevant" because Mr1 and Kaku appeared later on.
But, honestly, Bon Clay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daz Bones + Kaku combined. Dude was the MVP of Impel Down. Mr1 was just...there. And Kaku just made some random appearance with Lucci.
Jabura is living his own life.