Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
copy from reddit

The second time that sanji used his raid suit was to save momo from execution In that moment he touched King... What if by entering in contact with a lunarian he might activated something with the raid suit.

:bamathink:
I thought about it aswell, but it was already the 3rd time using it when he clashed with King.
But shouldn't he have felt something after the first time already? I don't know it's kinda weird.
Maybe Oda made a mistake and he meant the 3rd time - but that's just a thought.
Sanji never mentioned or seemed nerfed even after his clash with King when he wore the RS for the 3rd time. It's kinda randomly thrown in there - but could be just for plot purposes ofc.

I'm really liking the idea that Sanji may have Lunarian DNA through Sora but shouldn't anyone with it have big fuck off wings like King. Sora didn't have any and I'm not sure Sanji will grow some lmao. Regardless, it's much better than having Sanji go through an entire arc about how he's better than his siblings despite their enhancements only for one of his endgame PU be exactly those enhancements. I wouldn't bet against it just yet though.

Also, I'm surprised people aren't talking more about haki. I still maintain that Sanji should get a haki upgrade in his fight vs Queen as a bare minimum. It's literally supposed to bloom in battle and M3's ability to use haki was heavily emphasized coming into post-TS. Feels as if Oda keeps flip-flopping between haki being the ultimate key to battle for Luffy/Zoro and forgetting that it exists for the rest of the crew.

In :)

Edit: This site truly shaped my character preferences over time lol. Not that I ever was a real Sanji fan, or even a real Zoro fan before joining, but I could witness the light thanks to the contribute of this site and so I now happen to dislike Sanji and love Zoro other than having become a lot more knowledgeable about the latter due feeling more embroiled which only made things easier and turned me into an actual substantial fan.
Basically, you were brainwashed

I'm really liking the idea that Sanji may have Lunarian DNA through Sora but shouldn't anyone with it have big fuck off wings like King. Sora didn't have any and I'm not sure Sanji will grow some lmao. Regardless, it's much better than having Sanji go through an entire arc about how he's better than his siblings despite their enhancements only for one of his endgame PU be exactly those enhancements. I wouldn't bet against it just yet though.

Also, I'm surprised people aren't talking more about haki. I still maintain that Sanji should get a haki upgrade in his fight vs Queen as a bare minimum. It's literally supposed to bloom in battle and M3's ability to use haki was heavily emphasized coming into post-TS. Feels as if Oda keeps flip-flopping between haki being the ultimate key to battle for Luffy/Zoro and forgetting that it exists for the rest of the crew.
1. We don’t know if Moon people always have their wings or if they can choose to manifest them or not. Lafitte randomly sprouted wings and his vivre card said it may be a DF but is hinted it could be something else. But besides that I think most people are saying she’s a descendent of them. And through the many generations of diluting it with human parentage the Lunarian aspects became almost nonexistent.

2. As for haki, I feel Oda will combine Zoro and Sanjis power ups with haki power ups. Sanjis flames come from emotions and passion, Sanjis specialty is Observation Haki, Sanji unlocking his mother’s lineage will hopefully be joined with an emotional breakthrough as well and allow him a deeper understanding of sensing and reading emotion to find a new form of observation haki. Like straight up mind reading which is a common ability for “aliens” and the devil which Sanji is based on (being able to read desires)

Agreed, Sora being a Lunarian would be dope but hard to justify, however I have ideas that could explain it :

- she cut off her wings for some reason, maybe she disowned her Lunarian roots because they were a cruel and violent species that made a lot of people suffer
- the Lunarian genes that cause them to have black wings are dormant amongst hybrids, like tails for Saiyan hybrids in Dragon Ball, but Sanji's RS and strong emotions allowed him to awaken them partially

I find those ideas interesting but I don't think we can come up with anything that wouldn't seem far fetched so I'm leaning more toward the idea of Judge using Lunarian DNA for Sanji.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Agreed, Sora being a Lunarian would be dope but hard to justify, however I have ideas that could explain it :

- she cut off her wings for some reason, maybe she disowned her Lunarian roots because they were a cruel and violent species that made a lot of people suffer
- the Lunarian genes that cause them to have black wings are dormant amongst hybrids, like tails for Saiyan hybrids in Dragon Ball, but Sanji's RS and strong emotions allowed him to awaken them partially

I find those ideas interesting but I don't think we can come up with anything that wouldn't seem far fetched so I'm leaning more toward the idea of Judge using Lunarian DNA for Sanji.
Welcome back Princeleyyyyyy

What has me think are the wings of the Birkan/Skypiean/Shandian people. They seem to be attachments rather than natural parts of their body. Perhaps they copied the look of the Lunarians?

What has me think are the wings of the Birkan/Skypiean/Shandian people. They seem to be attachments rather than natural parts of their body. Perhaps they copied the look of the Lunarians?
King isn't the goofy type though, so I'm not sure he would attach fake wings to his body. Then there's also the ability to conjure fire but we have no proof of Sora being unable to do it so who knows.