Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Do u think Oda is going to explore everything about DJ now or he will keep hiden some part which can get some influence in future events?

I think Sanji's abilities will be completely explained with Vegapunk:few:
there is also a theory that Sora was Vegapunk's daughter.
But since "Lunarian" theory coming out, its pretty de-hyped the theory about "Sora is Vegapunk's daughter".

Don't think so, for a scinetist maniac who's obsessed with power to not care about his experiment becoming a success after so many years??? Doesn't make any sense
your logic is like saying luffy should care about caribou or cavendish if he wants to become pirate king
luffy doesn't need to think about that since his eyes should be set on the bigger targets like yonko. Same thing for judge who already has the experiments showing good results by infant ages

Yes I'm talking about the fire ability specifically since people are saying now it from Judge's experiments, because if it was from Judge's experiments he would have commented on it, which he didn't
That's my point
Yes, it would be like Kaido calling Yamato "his son". There are a lot of other examples like this, this wouldn’t be the first time it happened. Oda doesn’t mind retconning things even if it creates minor inconsistencies.

Besides, Queen did say humans can’t "burst into flames" and being a scientist, he would know what he’s talking about. So even if Judge has nothing to do with Sanji being able to produce flames, his non reaction to Sanji’s DJ would be equally questionable.

The art style looks really weird, it almost doesn't look like Sanji lol - liked the old version much better. Couldn't find a anime version, but it looked very close to the manga version.
Well yeah panel manga it's better but for me it's not that bad the anime style in that short clip. It's still cool. Seems like it's made with the same Wano style we're having with the anime.