Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Lol you were already in in spirits

but now it’s official
Post automatically merged:

Queen was weird this chapter : he seemed half hybrid half full Zoan
I think he's in his Zoan form. His neck is too long for him to be in his hybrid form.

Though looking at it closely his form also appears to be smaller than his regular Zoan form so matbe it's his hybrid.

Most propably Oda just messed up at scaling the length of Queen''s neck.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think he's in his Zoan form. His neck is too long for him to be in his hybrid form.

Though looking at it closely his form also appears to be smaller than his regular Zoan form so matbe it's his hybrid.

Most propably Oda just messed up at scaling the length of Queen''s neck.
By the shape of the neck and torso, that's 100% his animal form.
Now, if that's intentional or just a fluke....:luuh:

Forecasting the schedule for the next chapters:

1028:
> Half of the chapter for Momo creating clouds to hold onigashima.
> While the other half is hybrid Queen dominating base Sanji and proving destroyer.

1029:
> Other events like Hawkins vs Killer and a bit of Zoro vs King
> And in the second half, Queen taunts, and Sanji triggers a transformation of fury.

1030:
> Sanji in his fury transformation begins to dominate hybrid Queen, and Queen also uses a new technological transformation with viruses to balance the fight
> The other half of the chapter dedicated to Zoro vs King.

1031:
Sanji vs Queen complete! fierce battle, and Sanji finishes him at the end of the chapter.

1032:
Complete fierce battle of Zoro vs King, and Zoro finishes him at the end of the chapter

What do you think?

1028:
> While the other half is hybrid Queen dominating base Sanji and proving destroyer.

1029:
> And in the second half, Queen taunts, and Sanji triggers a transformation of fury.

1030:
> Sanji in his fury transformation begins to dominate hybrid Queen, and Queen also uses a new technological transformation with viruses to balance the fight

1031:
Sanji vs Queen complete! fierce battle, and Sanji finishes him at the end of the chapter.

1032:
Complete fierce battle of Zoro vs King, and Zoro finishes him at the end of the chapter

What do you think?
Chapter 1028 should be Sanji chapter if not we will get again Zoro vs King
After that idk but 1031 should be about Onigashima and Luffy vs Kaido( there is prediction that this chapter will be huge)
But i have feeling that from 1028-1030 both Sanji&Zoro fight could finish

1028:

1029:

1030:

1031:

1032:

What do you think?
I lowkey want Sanji vs Queen to end last:feelsokeman:

unlikely to happen

don't be pessimistic bro

Sanji as Luffy's wing, was the only SH who ever trusted Luffy unceasingly, and never believed he was defeated by someone else's words. worthy of right hand
I'm not particularly pessimistic but as long as Oda hasn't concluded those uninteresting fights nobody cares about, I won't hold my breath before every chapter in the hope of getting Sanji vs Queen. At least if the boring fights are next, we won't have to worry about that anymore.

I would rather see Zoro vs King next chapter and then switch to Sanji vs Queen for the next chapters.

It probably won't happen like that, but I get thrown out of a fight if doesn't have a consistent flow. I think Oda will show other fights and events happening during each fight. I hope I am making sense.

Also I really need to get my lore on Sanji's strange feelings and possible lunarian connection and I want Oda to give it to me all at once.

I want Queen to have a muscle form and Full Body Haki with it as well.:steef::steef::steef:
In Queen's words: ''I'll show you a power of a cyborg that not even Vegapunk could create''

So it's very clear that the main power of Queen that Oda wants to emphasize is its high-tech cybernetics. I would bet Queen will have a mechagodzila-style megazord shape, in fact, as you rightly pointed out, the hybrid Queen is a clear inspiration from godzila

In Queen's words: ''I'll show you a power of a cyborg that not even Vegapunk could create''

So it's very clear that the main power of Queen that Oda wants to emphasize is its high-tech cybernetics. I would bet Queen will have a mechagodzila-style megazord shape, in fact, as you rightly pointed out, the hybrid Queen is a clear inspiration from godzila

Wouldnt Mecha stray away from Cyborg tho:yasu:

This all makes me think of Queen using his own rumble balls are more likely. Ignoring Queen having a better form to fight, Queen may have a true Godzilla form, being his Awakened form.

The Spikes on his back could grow bigger and his entire body become gigantic.

It would be nice for Marco to hype him since Queen is still in the Live Performance floor.:catlewd:

Wouldnt Mecha stray away from Cyborg tho:yasu:

This all makes me think of Queen using his own rumble balls are more likely. Ignoring Queen having a better form to fight, Queen may have a true Godzilla form, being his Awakened form.

The Spikes on his back could grow bigger and his entire body become gigantic.

It would be nice for Marco to hype him since Queen is still in the Live Performance floor.:catlewd:
Queen and Oda has exaggerated their robotic and cybernetic technology, so like I said, I think Queen's powers are going to be focused on technology, that's how he was built.
Also, a bigger form would make it slower and an easier target. He needs something that gives him extreme speed, versatility and power.

Queen and Oda has exaggerated their robotic and cybernetic technology, so like I said, I think Queen's powers are going to be focused on technology, that's how he was built.
Also, a bigger form would make it slower and an easier target. He needs something that gives him extreme speed, versatility and power.
Not saying Queen wont be tech based. However I do think he will use Rumble Balls to chance forms. His Tech will just in my opinion enhance his techniques.

As for his awakened form, maybe its just immensely durable. And then Sanji’s PU AP comes into function:choppawhat:

Not saying Queen wont be tech based. However I do think he will use Rumble Balls to chance forms. His Tech will just in my opinion enhance his techniques.

As for his awakened form, maybe its just immensely durable. And then Sanji’s PU AP comes into function:choppawhat:
I would take it all as long as Queen isn't just treated like a slow fat fool.
I want Queen to have a good defense and reaction, I want him to have quick, lethal attacks that make Sanji have a hard time dealing.

Also, as I saw some point out, this was played randomly in chapter 969:

Queen apparently has a virus that can blind people. Suppose he hits Sanji with this virus, and then Sanji goes to fight Queen while blind?
I mean, this would be an excellent CoO training so Sanji could have an advanced version, until the end of the fight Chopper cures this virus on Sanji.

We could see Sanji (while blind) defeating a calamity and having CoO at Fujitora level :finally:

I would take it all as long as Queen isn't just treated like a slow fat fool.
I want Queen to have a good defense and reaction, I want him to have quick, lethal attacks that make Sanji have a hard time dealing.

Also, as I saw some point out, this was played randomly in chapter 969:

Queen apparently has a virus that can blind people. Suppose he hits Sanji with this virus, and then Sanji goes to fight Queen while blind?
I mean, this would be an excellent CoO training so Sanji could have an advanced version, until the end of the fight Chopper cures this virus on Sanji.

We could see Sanji (while blind) defeating a calamity and having CoO at Fujitora level :finally:
Yes I also like that idea.

Ive always said Sanji has Unconcious CoO. The ability to see without using your eyes. Sanji will just fight him by seeing aura like Fujitora and Luffy.:steef:

Sanji showed a hint of it here…..

Similarly Luffy showed a hint

Before actually using unconcious haki

———-

Sanji winning whilst blind wouldnt really be a nerf, since he’ll be replacing eyesight with CoO…..but goddamn would it be great training for his CoO.