Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I'm just going to speak this into existence. We will get the Sanji and King aerial battle. King took interest when Queen mention Sanji possibly being Lunarian. Sanji is going to have some kind of awakening and King will spare with him.

I say this because Queen and King are not split up from each other just like Sanji and Zoro. This fight will continue being a tag match with each combatant having each others back. This of course will set off a fire storm of Zoro and Sanji being equals or not and I will be here for it. I will remain in the camp that they are equals.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm just going to speak this into existence. We will get the Sanji and King aerial battle. King took interest when Queen mention Sanji possibly being Lunarian. Sanji is going to have some kind of awakening and King will spare with him.

I say this because Queen and King are not split up from each other just like Sanji and Zoro. This fight will continue being a tag match with each combatant having each others back. This of course will set off a fire storm of Zoro and Sanji being equals or not and I will be here for it. I will remain in the camp that they are equals.
King will fight Sanji after he awakens exoskeleton if Sanji really a Lunarian.

The fact that he said he feels weird after using raid suit, pretty much confirm he will awakens his exoskeleton/DNA via raid suit against Hybrid Queen

But i hope he dont fight with raid suit too long until awakened dna.
Tbh it would be nice for him to wear the RS, and then Queen destroys it. That would fully confirm the RS is not coming back:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

I hate and like this idea.

I still want a Sanji vs King aerial battle, but then again I dont like the idea of Zoro and Sanji interuptting each others fights. I want them both to have one set opponent.

So id rather Sanji vs Queen all the way, with Queen having crazy feats. Im hoping that Queen has a Hybrid Brachio Bomber that incoporates Cyborg parts and Haki, and he himself confirms it to be above his Zoan form Brachio Bomber. If Sanji were to tank that hit, itd be an impressive Endurance feat.

Like Sanji vs Queen just has so much potential

We didnt get Green Goblin, but we got Doc Ock:kayneshrug:

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Tbh it would be nice for him to wear the RS, and then Queen destroys it. That would fully confirm the RS is not coming back:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

I hate and like this idea.

I still want a Sanji vs King aerial battle, but then again I dont like the idea of Zoro and Sanji interuptting each others fights. I want them both to have one set opponent.

So id rather Sanji vs Queen all the way, with Queen having crazy feats. Im hoping that Queen has a Hybrid Brachio Bomber that incoporates Cyborg parts and Haki, and he himself confirms it to be above his Zoan form Brachio Bomber. If Sanji were to tank that hit, itd be an impressive Endurance feat.

Like Sanji vs Queen just has so much potential

We didnt get Green Goblin, but we got Doc Ock:kayneshrug:
I dont even think Queen will destroy raid suit, the raid suit will destroyed by Sanji himself because of lunarian awakening.

:milaugh::milaugh:

How yall feeling about Queen being the only BP that awaken ? I feel its highly plausible that he can create his own Rumble Ball, seeing as he knows all this medical/virus knowledge like Chopper and his teammate Caeser helped extend MP.

I feel like with how much Oda likes Queen, he might just extend Sanji vs Queen and give Queen awakening.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How yall feeling about Queen being the only BP that awaken ? I feel its highly plausible that he can create his own Rumble Ball, seeing as he knows all this medical/virus knowledge like Chopper and his teammate Caeser helped extend MP.

I feel like with how much Oda likes Queen, he might just extend Sanji vs Queen and give Queen awakening.
The only one ? Not possible. If Queen is awakened then King will be too

But Queen not having awakening but having an other form with the Ice Oni virus is clearly possible and cool

It's time to let go.