Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of you guys here really support PU from drugs...like wtf
You really don't care at all as long as it is a PU huh?
agenda baby... but its a logical powerup when it comes to sanji.. was it unnecessary for the match.. you can make an argument especially seeing how oda made this awakening come out of a whole plot filled with gags

Sora's drug is derived from beings, the Lunarians, that can combust into fire through intense emotions like anger. This is my theory.
Ayo.. this actually might make perfect sense..

judge WANTED to make him emotionless... she countered it with a drug that boosted emotions and sentiments..derived from touchy lunarian..

idk if its nice story wise .. its grasping on straws even if it get canon..

its likely lineage factor.. the foundation of life.. the raw material

it sitll doesn't make sense that that was the only part of sanji's enhancements that gradually manifest in sanji was DJ.. after all the time he pushed his body to their limits

Zoro would still be in a cross if it wasn't for the super Mink Elixir :suresure:

Seriously, this is building up something really interesting for Sanji, he didn't used the suit because he wanted to get stronger or because he lacked something, he used it on special occasions, like disguising himself and especially saving people that no one could, and thats exactly whats happened until now, specially with him saving Momonosuke

Sanji didn't changed his opinions about getting stronger in a fight with the suit, you can pretty much see it in the recent chapter. He actually got punished for that because it nerfed his body and dragged him down in the fight.

Even that Sanji is seemingly awakening his base Germa powers, ir didn't happened because he wanted to, it simply happened due to the choices he made, which were fair choices, that he either needed to suffer consequences or throw away his pride aiming a greater good for the others, from saving his family during WCI, to using the suit when he saw it was absolutely necessary. It is all about selflessness

"Suffering from success" is actually a pretty interesting sentence to showcase that.

Oda usually doesn't follow predictable ways, and i can expect something really special and unique happening to Sanji until the end of this fight and arc.

Zeff's existence is what influenced Sanji the most to make the choices he made and to be the person he is, not Judge.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Call it more "acceptance".
If we start crying or whatever, what will it change?
The moment the Vinsmokes came into play, Sanji got a whole new dynamic to him. Liking it or not.
And let's be honest. It's not like he was in a very good spot ever since the Time Skip.
I want to see Sanji taking on powerful foes to protect his friends. If Oda is saying that this is the way to do it, meh. It's fine.
As long I still get "mellorines" scenes, the bickering with Zoro, the clutch plays, him delivering cringe but awesome one liners, etc, I'm good.
Will I miss him fighting with regular suit? Yes.
But it's better than reading 200 more chapters of Sanji getting trashed due to being used as a mere hypetool.

Ayo.. this actually might make perfect sense..

judge WANTED to make him emotionless... she countered it with a drug that boosted emotions and sentiments..derived from touchy lunarian..

idk if its nice story wise it would be the best.. its grasping on straws even if it get canon..

its likely lineage factor.. the foundation of life.. the raw material

it sitll doesn't make sense that that was the only part of sanji's enhancements that gradually manifest in sanji was DJ.. after all the time he pushed his body to their limits
I think it goes something like this:
-> Sora's drug and Judge's modifications suppresed each other as he didn't show either the DJ or exoskeleton when he was born.
-> Gradually going through many hardships and differengt kinds of emotions throughout his life culminated to him unlocking his DJ in his fight against Jyabura.
-> Now with the aid of the RS that's made from Memory Fiber if I remember correctly it brought forth the complete potential of his Lineage factor unlocking his exoskeleton (imo if he ever wore the RS before he unlocked his DJ he'd have become another copy of his emotionless brothers, right now his intense firey passion that's empowing his DJ will keep his humanity intact)

I personally dont want DJ to be Lunarian. In my opinion itd be cooler if DJ is just Sanji’s passion taking different forms. I mean thats what was quite literally being stated to us by both Oda and Sanji himself. And of course he got his passion/emotions from Sora’s Drug. Which is also linked to Sanji’s own personal conflict with the Vinsmokes. I mean that would also give greater meaning to this panel.

Sanji standing above them with the emotions and passion (DJ), that Sora bestowed to him

So yh I’d rather it be that, than some god race bs.