Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I personally dont want DJ to be Lunarian. In my opinion itd be cooler if DJ is just Sanji’s passion taking different forms. I mean thats what was quite literally being stated to us by both Oda and Sanji himself. And of course he got his passion/emotions from Sora’s Drug. Which is also linked to Sanji’s own personal conflict with the Vinsmokes. I mean that would also give greater meaning to this panel.

Sanji standing above them with the emotions and passion (DJ), that Sora bestowed to him

So yh I’d rather it be that, than some god race bs.

Thats exactly what i think its going on, Diable Jambe is like Sora's "legacy" towards Sanji. Even if it doesn't get fully explained.

Otherwise its CoC, Sanji is the true King among the Vinsmokes :datas::datas::datas:

W

Wonderful World

The poll is now useless we know now what happened to Sanji : he grew an exoskeleton

what do you think about it ? Good or bad ?
Post automatically merged:

I think at least it makes sense that the RS activated the latent DNA

Sanji already broke bones in the past and never activated them
I'm glad he got something as far as Power-ups are concerned.

While it's understandable why he got it with the introduction of the Vinsmokes, I still hate it but I'll wait to see how the rest of their family plot point plays out.

I had mentioned this in the spoiler thread, but the biggest problem here is him getting a power-up from the very person who despised and disowned him over something he had no control over.

At this point, I just want to see how he'll come to terms with himself and his family.

I personally dont want DJ to be Lunarian. In my opinion itd be cooler if DJ is just Sanji’s passion taking different forms. I mean thats what was quite literally being stated to us by both Oda and Sanji himself. And of course he got his passion/emotions from Sora’s Drug. Which is also linked to Sanji’s own personal conflict with the Vinsmokes. I mean that would also give greater meaning to this panel.

Sanji standing above them with the emotions and passion (DJ), that Sora bestowed to him

So yh I’d rather it be that, than some god race bs.
The Lunarians being the origin of the DJ is necessarily a bad thing, it's just a way for Oda to give it a somawhat logical background to it inside the setting of his story. In addition it doesn't change the fact that the the DJ is fueled by Sanji's pasion/anger. Besides the Lanurians aren't all created equal just like humans/fishmen/etc in the One Piece world, Sanji's passion is special even compared to them and it's hotter that fire afterall.

Imagine if Sanjis change actually hurt his DJ
as in hinder it?

i have been thinking about that alot.. and the fact that he used Grill shot without intense DJ (which he did in FMI) might have something to do with it.. but it can also just be sanji not using his emotions or using intense mode.

Anyway I'm reading fist of the North star, just started, it the manga Oda wrote on sanji's knife.. so I'll binge it and let ya know what clues i found regarding sanji.

The Lunarians being the origin of the DJ is necessarily a bad thing, it's just a way for Oda to give it a somawhat logical background to it inside the setting of his story. In addition it doesn't change the fact that the the DJ is fueled by Sanji's pasion/anger. Besides the Lanurians aren't all created equal just like humans/fishmen/etc in the One Piece world, Sanji's passion is special even compared to them and it's hotter that fire afterall.
Idk. Im not really that onboard. I feel like it’ll just cause confuse. King doesnt even look like he needs passion to create his flames.

as in hinder it?

i have been thinking about that alot.. and the fact that he used Grill shot without intense DJ (which he did in FMI) might have something to do with it.. but it can also just be sanji not using his emotions or using intense mode.

Anyway I'm reading fist of the North star, just started, it the manga Oda wrote on sanji's knife.. so I'll binge it and let ya know what clues i found regarding sanji.
Fist of the North Star literally has Queen in it.

And this is how Kenshiro beats him

Foreshadowing:memehm: