Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
VC are meh bro..
I dont think Oda would miss an opportunity to hype/highlight him in manga had he had big plans for Vasco.
Post automatically merged:

It sounds conflicting but this has become repetitive plot with Sanji lately. Nevertheless i dont want Sanji to ever use swords, or to beat up women ever. No
It only took King what?
100+ chapters into the Wano arc to finally start getting some hype? I can see something similar happening to the other BB pirates.

Also the fact that these panels exist of judge listing what he views as sanji's worst qualities but sanji views as his best doesn't make me believe or at the very least hope the armor skin won't permanently last

Side note but it really bothers me that people are fine calling sanji by vinsmoke sanji even with how much he obviously hates it and gave up the name. Like nobody calls ace gol d ace, franky cutty flam, and i doubt people will start referring to zoro as shimotsuki instead of roronoa (well unless he prefers it i guess), ect. Like they're dead names that the characters dont refer to themselves as but its for some reason an exeption for sanji. Even being his name on the wiki

Like i guess its not the biggest deal but its still something i don't really like about the fandom. I doubt even zoro as a joke would go as far to call him vinsmoke sanji
It sounds conflicting but this has become repetitive plot with Sanji lately. Nevertheless i dont want Sanji to ever use swords, or to beat up women ever. No
Do you mean the overall vinsmoke plot line? If so yeah ever since zou sanji's connection to the vinsmoke has been a pretty big plot line within the story and even post wano and post we meet the vinsmoke again it likely still will for better or worse

I don't really want sanji to do either either way but as long as its not really sanji in his normal mindset and unable to control it him using a sword for a few seconds wouldn't be too bad. Tho maybe he shouldn't land any actual attacks with it. As for hurting women yeah never no matter what

One could argue that it might actually be impossible for Sanji to become heartless, even temporarily. Because unlike his brothers, Sanji knows what it feels like to have emotions, he experienced them. So it's possible that as long as he can remember feelings like happiness, anger, sadness, love and empathy as well as the situations in which he experienced them, he can't be emotionless even with the LF modifications.

Also the fact that these panels exist of judge listing what he views as sanji's worst qualities but sanji views as his best doesn't make me believe or at the very least hope the armor skin won't permanently last

Side note but it really bothers me that people are fine calling sanji by vinsmoke sanji even with how much he obviously hates it and gave up the name. Like nobody calls ace gol d ace, franky cutty flam, and i doubt people will start referring to zoro as shimotsuki instead of roronoa (well unless he prefers it i guess), ect. Like they're dead names that the characters dont refer to themselves as but its for some reason an exeption for sanji. Even being his name on the wiki

Like i guess its not the biggest deal but its still something i don't really like about the fandom. I doubt even zoro as a joke would go as far to call him vinsmoke sanji

Do you mean the overall vinsmoke plot line? If so yeah ever since zou sanji's connection to the vinsmoke has been a pretty big plot line within the story and even post wano and post we meet the vinsmoke again it likely still will for better or worse

I don't really want sanji to do either either way but as long as its not really sanji in his normal mindset and unable to control it him using a sword for a few seconds wouldn't be too bad. Tho maybe he shouldn't land any actual attacks with it. As for hurting women yeah never no matter what
Because that's his official name, whether he likes it or not. Cutty Flam was presumed dead and his birth name never meant much to the WG or OPverse as a whole, he was barely known under that name and it was like he became entirely someone else when he turned himself into a cyborg. Zoro is known as Roronoa Zoro and Ace was called Portgas D. Ace even after the WG revealed his true identity because he was always known under that name. Sanji is known as Vinsmoke Sanji and there's nothing he can do about that. He had no offical family name before people learnt who he really was and he originally grew up as a Vinsmoke from the Germa Kingdom until the age of 8.

Judge listed what is wrong with Sanji according to him while Luffy thought he was listing Sanji's good qualities but they are both obviously wrong now: Sanji's skin is an armor :kriwhat:
But if one is wrong, does it mean all of them are?

Let's see.
1) He is not the failure of Germa, he is their biggest success;
2) his skin is an armor
3) his cooking is not menial, attack cuisine is a thing :kayneshrug:
6) his mentality is not soft, we saw this dozens of times in the manga (TB, EL, ...)

So Luffy and Judge were certainly wrong at least on 4 points. What about the other two?

4) No royal pride
5) he is swayed by pointless emotions

What if these two are wrong too? :madmonk:
Might this be a foreshadowing of an upcoming CoC reveal for Sanji and Sora's drug being the origin of Sanji's fire?

(Luffy doesn't even know his VC.:whitepress:)

Sanji is the living conscience of Germa. :doffycry:

This plotline will play a huge role for Sanji's character development in the future with him coming to terms with his Germa blood, an evil blood at least in his eyes for now, especially now with him seemigly obtaining the RS and the Vinsmoke exoskeleton.