Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Judge listed what is wrong with Sanji according to him while Luffy thought he was listing Sanji's good qualities but they are both obviously wrong now: Sanji's skin is an armor :kriwhat:
But if one is wrong, does it mean all of them are?

Let's see.
1) He is not the failure of Germa, he is their biggest success;
2) his skin is an armor
3) his cooking is not menial, attack cuisine is a thing :kayneshrug:
6) his mentality is not soft, we saw this dozens of times in the manga (TB, EL, ...)

So Luffy and Judge were certainly wrong at least on 4 points. What about the other two?

4) No royal pride
5) he is swayed by pointless emotions

What if these two are wrong too? :madmonk:
Might this be a foreshadowing of an upcoming CoC reveal for Sanji and Sora's drug being the origin of Sanji's fire?

(Luffy doesn't even know his VC.:whitepress:)
Another CoC foreshadowing :stealthblack:

Sanji is the living conscience of Germa. :doffycry:

This plotline will play a huge role for Sanji's character development in the future with him coming to terms with his Germa blood, an evil blood at least in his eyes for now, especially now with him seemigly obtaining the RS and the Vinsmoke exoskeleton.
I disagree. At the end of the ugly duckling, the ugly duckling didn’t turn into another duck, it became a swan.

Sanji isn’t going to be just a mere modified human, he’s going to be more than just that.

Sanji couldn't use CoA against BM, because he didn't wanted her hand to get hurt.
How is that gonna work now with the exoskeleton? Woman are gonna break their hands on him...
Something is off here, he wouldn't have highlight the BM thing and then contradict it with the exoskeleton for no reason:sus:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji couldn't use CoA against BM, because he didn't wanted her hand to get hurt.
How is that gonna work now with the exoskeleton? Woman are gonna break their hands on him...
Something is off here, he wouldn't have highlight the BM thing and then contradict it with the exoskeleton for no reason:sus:
He won't get caught anymore, so he won't have to worry about that. :stealthblack:

I disagree. At the end of the ugly duckling, the ugly duckling didn’t turn into another duck, it became a swan.

Sanji isn’t going to be just a mere modified human, he’s going to be more than just that.
You and I agree on that, however that doesn' necessarily mean he won't be still be modified.
His modofications if it's staying will just be one facet of his metarmophisis.:goyea:

I won't lie, I think it's weird ''Sanji fans'' to like RS, or want black hair and a change of personality.
They seem to forget what makes Sanji a unique character.
I don't really want the raid suit, but I kind of dig the idea of black hair to represent internal conflict, sanji having to deal with his inner demons and them being visually shown through black hair would be pretty great

5- Sudden change of characteristics? Dude, did you watch Ennies lobby? Fucking character, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, heats up his own leg and complete roasts Jabura, but never in my life have I seen people complaining about DJ as much as they complain about RS or exoskeleton. DJ came out of NOWHERE. At least these 2 had WCI and the first acts of Wano to prep for them. But you gonna say that these things are "sudden"? That I respectfully disagree with.
Diable jambe never changed Sanji's fighting style, it actually added on several character traits and strengths. Fire adds a new nomenclature of culinary-based attacks (since fire is the representative element for cooking), fire represents his burning passion of an emotional man, the DJ also adds in the visual elegance of his kicks which is perhaps the most striking features, outstanding in Sanji's fighting style.
Diable jambe completes Sanji, that's why you've never seen any fan complain about this PU.

Meanwhile, the RS adds robotic/technological materials that don't match his fighting style, his power-ranger look also doesn't match his design of an elegant, flirtatious, gentleman cook.

Not only that, but the powers of the RS disqualify many techniques that Sanji learned himself, I've already mentioned why in another topic:
Sky Walk / Geppo directly contradicts the use of boosters. For Sanji to advance naturally he has to step on the ground (soru) or in the air (geppo). How can he do that when the booster is on ?? The booster continuously drives your leg forward. And the technique requires up to ten sequential steps in an instant. Which means boosters replace technique, not improve it.

His protective cape doesn't qualify on the Sanji character either, he's an agile martial artist and doesn't need a shield.
I see all the traits that made Sanji such a unique character being completely destroyed if RS really remains. Many of his values and virtues that came from Zeff, like his martial art, will be radically changed by cheap technological materials. Many traits that have been written throughout history that have made Sanji a character that I and a lot of people have come to like will be replaced by the power-ranger style.

I won't stop liking Sanji, but I will like it a lot less if the RS isn't destroyed or discarded during the fight.